Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,688 members, 7,862,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby (31389 Views)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned / If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Jahblessme: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Why people pounced on the Op is cos he sounded like his wife wanted to rip him off.Maybe he's a tight wad.
If you can afford only 10k on your baby,spend it happily and don't act like you are doing anyone a favour.It's your kid!!
There's space for all levels on income in this world to care for their babies and spend whatever they want.
If you cannot afford much,buy quality stuff to the BEST of your ability,then pick up the rest small small.Quality over quantity any time so you don't have to keep buying over and over and end up spending more.
Babies no matter what come with their own expenses,the sooner you start warming up and accepting your fate,the better.Yeah while at it,use a condom so you don't have a heart attack induced by another pregnancy.

Good luck to you and wifey.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by sisisioge: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
rezzy:

Arrange your pocket well. They can use diaper costing 10k the first month. This 10k is one of the cheapest diaper ooo

Chai! I have bookmarked the page. Na to show any bobo that whispers "baby" in ears be that o grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Sunnypar(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
such as
tivta:

I disagree with you, it is not as expensive as you paint it, there are things on the list that can be done without, also there are cheaper alternative, instead of hobbies diaper you could buy pampers or even nappy, clothes for babies are extremely cheap compared to adults, babies should be on exclusive breast feeding for at least one year, other things can be bought gradually, it is only when school fees is to be paid that is when the stress comes, I blame the op's wife for not listing the cost of the items, I even believe she wants to use it to make money for her self.
Now to you, don't run from marriage because of the cost of raising a child, if you don't have the finance after marriage wait for a year. Or do you want to buy your baby designer clothes?
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Sunnypar(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
c-section is 180,000
tivta:

My brother don't let anyone here deceive you, the list is not up to 50k even with the dollar crash, I have 4 nephews and we didn't spend up to 50k for the list there, the only expensive thing is the hospital bill, just pray it is not by c section, (Although most doctors will prefer it due to the profit they will get)
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by tivta(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sunnypar:
c-section is 180,000
That is why I said the op should pray it is not c_section.
Other girls here saying it is too small are just money wasters, that is why naira is now 305...
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by rezzy: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sunnypar:
c-section is 180,000

Govt hospital is 40k
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by asoasiko: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
- Do you want to always keep your baby's bum dry and rash free?
- Do you want to save money with each diaper change while ensuring your baby is comfortable and trendy?
- Are you tired of embarassing blowouts that leave your baby's cute outfit and yours plastered in poo publicly?
Then the new TenderPlus Reusable baby cloth diaper is for you.
The TenderPlus Reusable Babay Diaper is designed with multiple layers of super thirsty fibers topped with a layer of soft microfleece for quick and high absorbency to keep your baby's bum dry for a very long time.
Carefully designed with certified high quality fibers that guarantee your baby's comfort and you also do not need to worry about diaper rash caused by chemicals.
The size adjustable TenderPlus Diaper cover,that grows with your baby from mini,midi to maxi, can be re -used several times before washing by changing only the "snap-in soaker" when it is wet,saving you money and laundry stress.
The flushable/washable diaper liner makes your clean up super easy,simply drop soiled liner in the water closet and flush, reducing the amount of money your dispose with baby waste to barely 25 Naira and that is when it is absolutely necessary to dispose liner with baby poop unlike disposable diapers that you have to dispose after each use.
We have got you covered with our leak proof design that prevents blowouts,thus you can step out confidently with your baby with no fear of stain/mess in public.
The carefully chosen vibrant colours on the diaper covers will bring harmonious feeling and scientifically proven stimulations to your baby's brain.
TenderPlus Reusable Baby Cloth Diaper is available in different colours and designs you can combine with a cute T-shirt or outfit for a cool and trendy look that will attract people's attention any time T !
The superior quality TenderPlus Reusable Baby Cloth Diaper is guaranteed not only to give you value for money,but to maintain its colors after several wash.
Packed with this diaper is free 25 Pieces of Flushable/Washable Diaper Liners.
• One Size Fits Mini, Midi and Maxi Diaper size.
• No added chemicals, keeps diaper rash away.
• Super Absorbent.
• Leak Proof design.
• Certified All Natural Fibers.
• Very Easy To Use.
• Machine Washable and Quick Drying.
• Superior Quality ,maintains colour after several wash.

visit www.clothdiaper.ng to order!

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by blesoh(f): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
NORAD:
My wife just handed me this list. It's a list of what she wants to get for our soon-to-be-born daughter.

My only problem here is that she won't tell me how much each of those items cost, so I don't really know how much to give her.

Can an experienced lady/father in the house please tell me how much to give her for this long list of items? Thank you in advance.
Apart from the baby clothes. The list won't exceed 30k talking from experience but please give her 50k. Or even more. This are just hospital items. Hope u ve finish the main things. Like storage, baby bath, flask, and other house items. Nurses made me buy some stuffs that they didn't even use so my second baby I didn't buy most of the things they wrote. Apart from spirit , tissue, jik the rest I paid in the bill they gave me.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
OP is your baby here yet?

Congrats in case.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Gigihealth: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Rotavirus symptoms are initially fever, vomiting and intestinal pain. Rotavirus is an infection which causes diarrhea, and it is also one of the most common causes of diarrhea in children and infants worldwide. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/rotavirus-symptoms-treatment-of-rotavirus/
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Since the baby is due in march, you dont have to buy everything at once, buy one at a time as the money comes and tick them off, before December you should be done with your list. Besides asome of the things can't be found at home, like the dressing gown or night gown for the mum.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Onegai(f): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
I wonder how expensive this list is now. The economy has certainly taken a nosedive and prices have skyrocketed. I'm glad I'm not buying some things now because they would be pricey.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by asoasiko: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Must Have Baby Items That Can Make Your Life Easier.

Congratulations on becoming a new mom! Here are some must-have baby items that can help make your life easier:

Diapers: You’ll need a lot of these, so it’s a good idea to stock up before your baby arrives.

Baby wipes: These are essential for diaper changes and cleaning up messes.

Baby clothes: Make sure you have a range of sizes, from newborn to 3 months, as babies grow quickly.......

continue reading on our blog with link below:

https://everythingkids.ng/must-have-baby-items-that-can-help-make-your-life-easier/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) / Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.