Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) (59308 Views)

Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Eniola Badmus At Olamide's Live In Concert 2015 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Shortyy(f): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bruh, you is too fat
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by akashi01(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
stuffed cow doll
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by mommysgirl(f): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
defendedvictim:
Is she breathing
grin grin grin her struggle is real grin
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
I like her confidence.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
what da heck? light face and dark hands
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by detiosa(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
j
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by defendedvictim(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
mommysgirl:

grin grin grin her struggle is real grin
well, in loving memory of fashion! Wat was she thinking?
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Otunbabushni: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abeg ur head dey there
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by amikolz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
BrianRoss:
d guy fit like her, u never can tell undecided
Like ke abeg talk anoda tin jaree!
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
She's so big it cost me over 200mb to load her pics undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
i don't even know what what to say
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
no be small thing. Na dis kind size seun dey like to carry do weekend grin
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by juman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
The ọrọbọ of africa. grin
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
BONES ARE FOR DOGS...MEAT FOR REAL MEN..LOL
contactmorak:
mind you, I'm not complaining about her fat look. I think African men like 'em like dat! But the dress made her look like she tried too hard to impress Trey Songz. Like she is travelling to the moon!
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by monimekaz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
hakeem4:
Jesus!!!!! This girl is too big

500 mb out of my data has gone just for loading her pics
bros na wa oo...u noo kill me with laugh ...hahaaa

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wetin be this. lord save trey songs from karishikas.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by marykaydee: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some people get bad mouth sha undecided she's not looking bad tongue

I tire oh.she is well covered up in the right places. Left to me she knows her body well..the nose ring sha eh!
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by iconSAGE1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Trey song ko Tray pan, who be trey song wey them de impress, abeg she's pretty joor thank goodness she's not with that nose ring anymore
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by wink2015(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Money Make Iron Float[/size]
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by viczing(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by muller101(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
This woman too occupy space.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by cold(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
contactmorak:
mind you, I'm not complaining about her fat look. [b]I think African men like 'em like dat! [/b]But the dress made her look like she tried too hard to impress Trey Songz. Like she is travelling to the moon!
Erm..i'm not sure about that. We miscontrue curvy for fat. Being curvy and being bloated are not the same thing.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by elopee3000(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
She don start with her face for bleaching see her foot as is dark make she leave her colour as e dey before ooo
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
silverdam:
She's pretty to me, I like the fact that she's fat and she's able to pack herself well. Not all fat people can be smart like her, we should appreciate that. But I will still want her to follow lepasciuos bose's path tho.

The only thing I hate about this picture is that stupid ring in her nose. She looks like a bloated cow, not sexy at all.
.You still Insulted Her! The only difference is that you did it in a Diplomatic manner
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by xynerise: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Smh
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by DikSin(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
When will she stop looking like CowBell to me undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by daxon001(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Fashion gone wrong...she b like sack of akpu 4 inside cheesy
na lie sharap!she dey ok

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by irondome: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:

And this is from a fellow lady!! It's a horrible thing to be at the other end of body related insult, especially if the victim has not control over such body feature.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by daxon001(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:
sharap she dey ok

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Ishirow(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
she's not bad at all

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Desmondkk(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:
grin grin grin,u dey vex ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.