Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) (59333 Views)

Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Eniola Badmus At Olamide's Live In Concert 2015 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by seunoni34(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2015
contactmorak:
mind you, I'm not complaining about her fat look. I think African men like 'em like dat! But the dress made her look like she tried too hard to impress Trey Songz. Like she is travelling to the moon!
African men ke? Most of us love slim o.
And even if some do love fat it's not this type of exaggerated fat.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Sijo01(f): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Qualer:

no be the same thing you get? cheesy

You see ring for my nose ni?
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Qualer: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Sijo01:

You see ring for my noise ni?

dem dey see noise with eyes cheesy

i dey talk of milk sometin o grin mmmhhhhh
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by DASPARTAN: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
AWON #BBWGANG LELEYI. ONLY U BUFF LIKE 'LAKERICE' LORD AV MERCY.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by ametumzy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chai, this lady is plenty o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Loved Up In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.