Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) (59314 Views)

Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Eniola Badmus At Olamide's Live In Concert 2015 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by engroke(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nna lekwe orobo.oooo

No go use am play if she vex na die ooo cos she full ground like gorodum

Anywhr she dey go slow must to dey cos her backside na vitafoam
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by bummyla(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wannabe Superstar! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Chimerase(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Up is fanta down is coke embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by irisola(f): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
These nairalander sef.. if person slim;u guys will b like"add some flesh" and if she is fat na wahala.. undecidedThese nairalander sef.. if person slim;u guys will b like"add some flesh" and if she is fat na wahala..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Make she run go gym and start watching what she eats because most of these women eat very annoyingly with plenty red meat and sugary food with no exercise. See her shoulder like Jonny Bravo
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Realist2: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op you wake me just to come and see this ?
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by AsanwaKC(f): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
she's looking good
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Orobo plus. Bigger the better
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by TruthHurts1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
H.I.P for the hippopotamus
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Tomasboy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Fashion gone wrong...she b like sack of akpu 4 inside cheesy
cry cheesy cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by herbbiordun2(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Eniola :Nigeria fatjoe....mmmmmmmmm....sheff Nigeria Rickross
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Fashion gone wrong...she b like sack of akpu 4 inside cheesy
silly comment. From a woman to a woman... shame on you!! Tueh!!
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by preciousMI1(f): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
for health sake she needs to come down...
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by ussy09(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
blesseddivah:
Haha. Haters will say she's fat
Apolo dey do u
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by ogmaskman: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
silverdam:
She's pretty to me, I like the fact that she's fat and she's able to pack herself well. Not all fat people can be smart like her, we should appreciate that. But I will still want her to follow lepasciuos bose's path tho.

The only thing I hate about this picture is that stupid ring in her nose. She looks like a bloated cow, not sexy at all.

Guy You killed her bfor she killed trey songs.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by LEXYCOM: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sexless
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Wisdom2003: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by tammie24: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dp
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by tammie24: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
contactmorak:
mind you, I'm not complaining about her fat look. I think African men like 'em like dat! But the dress made her look like she tried too hard to impress Trey Songz. Like she is travelling to the moon!
there's no pleasing you people!
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Seriously, who is Trey Songz? undecided

I think Eniola looks good
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
for a plus size,she nailed it,but Wud Av been better if she loosed d nose ring

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by OG1BABY(f): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Who deyy advice this babe?

Cowbell ambassadsor

Wey her cowbell logo?
You got me laughing grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Maximus85(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
contactmorak:
That's the actress at Rhythm Unplugged last night! Looking all stuffed up like rappr Missy Elliot...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/actress-eniola-badmus-when-youve.html

Dirty
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by ArchitGreen(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
gosh!!! except u wanna kill him with fats and oil!!! that nose ring makes her look like a fattened cow......even if Trey's on a billion crate of alomo, he'd never screw that
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by richard870(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2015
contactmorak:
That's the actress at Rhythm Unplugged last night! Looking all stuffed up like rappr Missy Elliot...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/actress-eniola-badmus-when-youve.html

Sowi...all i see is A BIG BAG OF SALT
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Qualer: 2:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Sijo01:
Cow bell, our milk.

no be the same thing you get? cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Qualer: 2:22am On Dec 20, 2015
blesseddivah:
Haha.
Haters will say she's fat

na your elder sister she be?? wink
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Qualer: 2:23am On Dec 20, 2015
EroticJane:
lol shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wow!! shocked mmmhhhh, things are happening... cool
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Qualer: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2015
irisola:
These nairalander sef.. if person slim;u guys will b like"add some flesh" and if she is fat na wahala.. undecidedThese nairalander sef.. if person slim;u guys will b like"add some flesh" and if she is fat na wahala..

which side you dey? cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by Qualer: 2:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Yieldings:
I like her confidence.

confidence is meaningless when commonsense jumps out the window! wink
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by mamagee3(f): 5:22am On Dec 20, 2015
[size=18pt]She's looking good!!![/size]
Re: Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) by irisola(f): 6:20am On Dec 20, 2015
slim.. and sweet.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Princess Shyngle's Mother Weds Forster, Remarries At Age Of 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.