Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 (11303 Views)

Romance Section Most Handsome Boys 2017 / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
orente419:

So I assumed you know the whole story Aproko.. Tnx your Star I don't want to derail this interesting thread..

Swerve.

ook swerve tooooooooosad
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by orente419: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Stop being presumptuous. U don't know the whole story.
No one knows the whole story except the two people involved... Bringing the issue of their break up to lime light started from tosyne2much side and that's too childish.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Keke! Keke!! Keke!!!

Drop me here abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by henrylowe(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abssalom:
The Tosyne2much and Diddydiva scandal:
The offline relationship between the guy with the top ten list and his pretty girlfriend hit the rocks in mid of 2015 in one of the most controversial and shocking ways.

According to sources, tosyne2much had bought an expensive gift for his girlfriend and the girlfriend had accepted this expensive gift which obviously he worked had to get, but still went ahead to cheat on him.

Tosyne couldn't handle the heart break and after breaking up with her, he shared this experience with some of his friends on nairaland who in turn attacked diddydiva for what she did.

Diddydiva couldn't handle the shame and pain and she had to deactivate her account.
I really commend Tosyne2much's maturity in handling the issues with silence and neglect even when the gold digger bast.ard went ahead to start telling false stories to those who cared to listen

I wish the guy could even tell his own part of the story

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
NewSheriff:
Really? Why do you feel so?
You won't use 'I'm' when you're supposed to. Please, it's 'am'.
really

oyà tish me more
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Abssalom: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
The Wristwatch/Wristbangle and Rocktation_ scandal

On june of 2015, xynerise opened a thread on romance section asking old and new romancelanders to suggest ways to better the section and make it more fun, as it was before.

Then suddenly, a brilliant idea came the not too popular nairalander, wristwatch.
He deviced a platform in form of a thread created once a week where nairalanders would be interviewed and people would ask them questions about their lives.
He worked with the likes of tosyne2much, midehi, mhizkel and ronald4lif as they helped him make the idea a success.

This new innovation generated traffic to romance section and gained popularity for wristwatch. Lots of popular nairalanders including Lalasticlala_, obinoscopy_ ishilove, dygeasy, barcanister among others were interviewed on this show and everyone like the idea, except one...Rocktation_

According to her, and although her fellow moderator ishilove was okay with the thread being on romance section, she felt it should be on dating and meet-up zone so it would generate traffic for the section.

Wristwatch pleaded with her to allow the thread stay on romance section so as to attract viewers and once the interview is ended she could move it to the other section, but the mod didn't listen.

Rocktation_ warned wristwatch that if he disobeyed her, and create the thread on romance section, that she would ban him.

On 6:00 on sunday of that fateful day, as was the normal schedule for the interview, wristwatch after sending numerous mails to rocktation_ with non of them being replied, he created the interveiw thread on romance section and rocktation_ banned him.

Wristbangle couldn't handle the annoyance and he deactivated his account.
After a week, he resurrected with his new moniker; Wristbangle and the interview came to an abrupt end.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
agarawu23:
Keke! Keke!! Keke!!!
Drop me here abeg grin
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
oya let the bad mouthing begins grin grin
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
This particular op know too muchsadsad

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
oya let the bad mouthing begins grin grin
cheesycheesy
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by henrylowe(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
orente419:

Who would have believed tosyne2much will stoop so low He must be a Pained broke dude!
what are you saying ? Before a wise man judges, he hears from both sides. You should be more concerned about hearing Tosin's part of the story, not judging by her cooked up stories

I wish Tosyne could allow me to clear the whole story to romancelanders and you would keep shut

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
henrylowe:
I really commend Tosyne2much's maturity in handling the issues with silence and neglect even when the gold digger bast.ard went ahead to start telling false stories to those who cared to listen
I wish the guy could even tell his own part of the story
you call that maturity? If he was really matured, he would have gone for matured babe not teens who can't wash their panties well.

No matured babe with IQ will come online and expose what happened between her and a Nlder.

There was a thread early this year that the said diddyydiva was making mouth, I was just smh.

These kind of ladies, u will Bleep them for free and even take transport fare from them.

Also blame tosin for not learning from Guy's here who are pro in relationship issue, isn't not about 10 list o, its a game that needs your brain to be fully charged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by RexKexMilann: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Well to say that I am Amazed is an Understatement, WTF?angry.

Could people be this Dumb Could stupidity get to this stage Could Senselessness Be this Mighty

God Help USundecided.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by tosyne2much(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
This particular op know too muchsadsad
Baby so u dey here ? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
oya let the bad mouthing #begins# grin grin

Its evident you missed your English concord classes...

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baby so u dey here ? tongue
yes boocheesy am here,to feed my eyescheesy
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by naijaboiy: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
NewSheriff:
Don't forget the Truckpusher/Tashaamania saga, how naijaboiy got dumped by marieolae, Sinnzu/Laveda episode (though it seems they're back), the fatal, several disgrace of darkrebel and many more..
Nigga will you just shut the hell up and stop saying what you don't know?

You silly puck nosers try so hard to make useless assertions just to be relevant. Just shut the hell up and face your own life if you don't know jack shít about anything.

Rétarded pùssy ass nigga! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abssalom:
The Wristwatch/Wristbangle and Rocktation_ scandal

On june of 2015, xynerise opened a thread on romance section asking old and new romancelanders to suggest ways to better the section and make it more fun, as it was before.

Then suddenly, a brilliant idea came the not too popular nairalander, wristwatch.
He deviced a platform in form of a thread created once a week where nairalanders would be interviewed and people would ask them questions about their lives.
He worked with the likes of tosyne2much, midehi, mhizkel and ronald4lif as they helped him make the idea a success.

This new innovation generated traffic to romance section and gained popularity for wristwatch. Lots of popular nairalanders including Lalasticlala_, obinoscopy_ ishilove, dygeasy, barcanister among others were interviewed on this show and everyone like the idea, except one...Rocktation_

According to her, and although her fellow moderator ishilove was okay with the thread being on romance section, she felt it should be on dating and meet-up zone so it would generate traffic for the section.

Wristwatch pleaded with her to allow the thread stay on romance section so as to attract viewers and once the interview is ended she could move it to the other section, but the mod didn't listen.

Rocktation_ warned wristwatch that if he disobeyed her, and create the thread on romance section, that she would ban him.

On 6:00 on sunday of that fateful day, as was the normal schedule for the interview, wristwatch after sending numerous mails to rocktation_ with non of them being replied, he created the interveiw thread on romance section and rocktation_ banned him.

Wristbangle couldn't handle the annoyance and he deactivated his account.
After a week, he resurrected with his new moniker; Wristbangle and the interview came to an abrupt end.
this same issue made rocktationn hate me like mad but i don't gv a fvck about her.

She is just a pained mod because I see no reason why the thread can't remain here. Such an interesting show was abandoned because of her. Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by kayswag726: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
This thread go sweet Ma just dae observe
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by henrylowe(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
agarawu23:
you call that maturity? If he was really matured, he would have gone for matured babe not teens who can't wash their panties well.

No matured babe with IQ will come online and expose what happened between her and a Nlder.

There was a thread early this year that the said diddyydiva was making mouth, I was just smh.

These kind of ladies, u will Bleep them for free and even take transport fare from them.

Also blame tosin for not learning from Guy's here who are pro in relationship issue, isn't not about 10 list o, its a game that needs your brain to be fully charged.
You are right bro.. Tosin is my very good friend right from childhood and I know how kind and generous he is. I used to warn him against this Diddydiva of a girl cos I already had the impression that this girl was nothing but a scam

Concerning the fone issue, the dude never even made mentioned of it, he only got mad at the lady for the mess up, only for her to open threads and diaries, talking about him buying an android fone for her, and that she wanted to refund it back, even when Tosyne said he doesn't want any fone. I mean what height of immaturity is that?

I certainly don't blame the yeye girl, I blame Tosyne

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
pinceprinz:

Its evident you missed your English concord classes...
i yaff typedd my own.

that one is ya business

grin
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Abssalom: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ireneony and Seun_ Scandal:
Irene oyebuchi, the big breasted Edo state based lady who had a hard time spelling words correctly, had a serious obsession that would make her one of the most controversial characters on romance section: an obsession with _seun, the owner of Nairaland.

She was fond of creating threads upon threads professing her love for the young man, and sadly she was always ignored.

On one fateful day, the man whom she admired and was supposedly in love with, gave her a long ban for making herself a nuisance on his forum and for trying to defame the admin by giving the public the impression that something was going on between the both of them.

Sources close revealed that seun_ warned Ireneony to desist from creating such threads and the ban was later removed. Since then, Irene has stopped professing her love for _Seun.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by tosyne2much(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
agarawu23:
this same issue made rock.tationn hate me like mad but i don't gv a fvck about her.

She is just a pained mod because I see no reason why the thread can't remain here. Such an interesting show was abandoned because of her. Mtcheew
We stopped the interview cos she said she would ban us if we open it in the Romance section, but Dating and Meeting
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by naijaboiy: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Idle minded cretins gathering around to share falsehood just to entertain their frustrated lives.

Please keep my moniker out of your cheap gossips. Especially as they are totally false and baseless.

Bunch of niggaz acting like pussíes.

Pfffft! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nigga will you just shut the hell up and stop saying what you don't know?

You silly puck nosers try so hard to make useless assertions just to be relevant. Just shut the hell up and face your own life if you don't know jack shít about anything.

Rétarded pùssy ass nigga! undecided
Baba, shey u see how people dey dig up stories just to entertain the gullible romancelanders?. Wetin bring Marie.olae matter enter dis one again ?

One thing I notice about nairalanders is that, when you keep quiet and overlook certain things, they rush to conclude that you are guilty

Baba, just calm down sha

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
i yaff typedd my own.

that one is ya business
grin
lol. bloody ignoramus cheesy
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Naijaboiy and Marieolae ?? shocked shocked

Noooooooooo sad

Lala stick ala your attention is needed angry
Why exactly are you shocked?

People don't date and break up where you come from? smiley
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
henrylowe:
You are right bro.. Tosin is my very good friend right from childhood and I know how kind and generous he is. I used to warn him against this Diddydiva of a girl cos I already had the impression that this girl was nothing but a scam

Concerning the fone issue, the dude never even made mentioned of it, he only got mad at the lady for the mess up, only for her to open threads and diaries, talking about him buying an android fone for her, and that she wanted to refund it back, even when Tosyne said he doesn't want any fone. I mean what height of immaturity is that?

I certainly don't blame the yeye girl, I blame Tosyne
yes! Blame him.
The girl is just too low for him. Small small girls that aren't secretive.

Well, you will know poverty is near to her, how much be android phone? Where big boys are buying #200k iPhone 6 for babe. Make we close the matter jare e don go .

I know the diva is just here on the thread so that ppl will know she is the one involved in the story.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Idle minded cretins gathering around to share falsehood just to entertain their frustrated lives.

Please keep my moniker out of your cheap gossips. Especially as they are totally false and baseless.

Bunch of niggaz acting like pussíes.

Pfffft! undecided

Easy dude, someone who has nothing to hide has nothing to fear they say! I mean, just unnerve and enjoy the breeze, its a weekend dude, ciao!!

9 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by agarawu23(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
We stopped the interview cos she said she would ban us if we open it in the Romance section, but Dating and Meeting
I think you guys should mail se un on the issue. The interview stuff is very interesting.

If its to protest, make we start am

I am ready
Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by naijaboiy: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, shey u see how people dey dig up stories?. Wetin bring Marie.olae matter enter dis one again ?

One thing I notice about nairalanders is that, when you keep quiet and overlook certain things, they rush to conclude that you are guilty

Baba, just calm down sha
i've always been calm bro. That is how that other useless troll has been spreading falsehood about me and her telling people different stuff. I just kept quiet.

I and marie have been ignoring the fool but it got too much yesterday that she even came out to comment and told him to stop it.

My relationship was never open so I wonder where all these over zealous journalists and analysts got their gists from.

Jobless fools that can't fix their own lives.

Mtcheew! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 by mrpackager(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Guys are landing ......seems getting interesting

observing cool

make I sip qunu tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates / Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.