Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) (31309 Views)

See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video / *solidarity Walk* Otta To Ibedc; No Free Pre-paid Meter, No Payment. *photos* / Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2015
The Management,
IBEDC,
Capital Building,
115 MKO Abiola Way,
Ibadan,
Oyo State.

Calling on the management of IBEDC to stop charging account number 15/50/30/3897-01 of Edun Adila Avenue, Ibara Housing Estate, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

This is coming after disconnection has been carried out by a team of extremely rude, uncompassionate fiendish employees of the said organization on 19th December 2015.

Years of estimated crazy billing system has not only made the debt accumulated to a capricious level which made it practically impossible for a none bourgeoisie to clear but also made it look as if payments which submerged in the unrendered service debt were not made on monthly basis.

I've personally visited their office to request for disconnection and I'm glad they finally did today (The act and manner they did is disheartening) BUT it will be ruination to continue billing, thus, my reason for writing this open letter.

Reconnect will be requested after a prepaid meter is installed so I will know I'm being charged for the units consumed.

Sincerely,

@AdetolaOgunsola

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) by TheMoniker: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Do they have a website,fb or twitter account?.
Re: Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) by noel76(m): 5:38am On Jan 24, 2018
ok
Re: Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) by Alejoas(m): 5:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Reasonable to say the least!

(1) (Reply)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / STATE POLICE, RESTRUCTURING: Senate Tongue-lashes El-rufai / Democracy Or Which System Of Government Is Practice In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.