Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo (2433 Views)

Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP / President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina / Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Vice president Yemi Osinbajo says he has not resigned as a pastor in RCCG

- Osinbajo described the report of his resignation as misleading and completely baseless

Vice president Professor Yemi Osinbajo has denied reports that he has stepped down as a Pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

According to Laolu Akande, the vice president’s senior special assistant-media & publicity in a statement made available to our reporter said the report is misleading and completely baseless.

“Prof. Osinbajo continues to serve as a Pastor in the RCCG, honoring the call of God on his life.

“He is in fact the Pastor-in-Charge of RCCG Lagos Province 48, a position he has held in the past three years and in which he continues to serve. This completely fabricated report should be ignored and disregarded in its entirety,” the statement added.

Meanwhile, as Nigerians continue to suffer scarcity of petrol despite being an oil producing country, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation claimed 1,194 trucks of petrol are set to be distributed nationwide.
https://www.naij.com/amp/805265-must-read-not-resigned-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-says.
Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by Drogbotel(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Good
Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2017
OSIBANJO please don't mind them abeg, the rumours is coming out from SARAKI'S camp

1 Like

Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Afonja Osinbande grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by abitex577(m): 2:54am On Jan 27, 2017
k
Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by Ekpekus(m): 5:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Stay put and stay safe.. The days ahead are pregnant.
We are observing events unfold
Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by toocoded: 5:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Watching in 5D
Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by IamPatriotic(m): 5:12am On Jan 27, 2017
yarimo:
OSIBANJO please don't mind them abeg, the rumours is coming out from SARAKI'S camp

You should have read the body of news and not just the headline alone before commenting.
Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by Bitterleafsoup: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2017
So this guy is still doing Pastor and VP for President. That's why $1.00 is N500.00.
Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by doublewisdom: 6:12am On Jan 27, 2017
For the sake of peace, the vice president should resign.
Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2017
doublewisdom:
For the sake of peace, the vice president should resign.
Obey the constitution my friend.
Don't be crafty and tribalistic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
IamPatriotic:

You should have read the body of news and not just the headline alone before commenting.
from your comments, you have not been reading news for some time abi?

(1) (Reply)

Victor Banjo: Another Perspective To Biafra And Ojukwu / What Measures Are The Northern Elite Taking To Tackle The High Level Of Illitera / Igbo Presidency 2023: Atiku "Planning One Term Presidency"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.