Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back (11286 Views)

Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. / See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back by Fajs: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
How to Borrow Airtime from MTN Without Paying Back. . This will work for MTN Users Only Take Note!! . Follow the Steps below . 1. Borrow airtime by dialing *606#. 2. After you have exhausted the borrowed airtime, Dial *326# and change your date to 1/01/2010. 3. Remove your battery and Sim. 4. Insert the battery and Sim card back, you’ll receive a feedback Message from MTN saying :- Dear customer, the thunder that will fire you is still at the Gym doing press up. After we have helped your Broke ass by borrowing you airtime You still want to cheat Us. We would have involved the Police but for Old time customer sake we won't. Please Recharge your account so as to enable us deduct the credit we borrowed You. Thank You. Yesterday at 11:13 · Public

1 Like

Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back by Unionised(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Children...
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back by Fajs: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Unionised:
Children...
one person children........smp
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back by jakesund(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dear op, greetings on your profound studipit.y ...as soon as I saw the topic I knew another misguided youth was trying hard to be funny...this whole charade is STALE...stop creating irrelevant threads...

P.S
Was so funny I didn't know if I was laughing at the joke or ur astonishing childishnesssad

4 Likes

Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back by Fajs: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
jakesund:
Dear op, greetings on your profound studipit.y ...as soon as I saw the topic I knew another misguided youth is trying hard to be funny...this whole charade is STALE...stop creating irrelevant threads...

P.S
Was so funny I didn't know if I was laughing at the joke or ur astonishing childishnesssad

I admire ur well constructed grammar but nevertheless u just wasted it on an irrevelent matter. what a sense full person we have in u
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fajs:
How to Borrow Airtime from MTN Without Paying Back.
This will work for MTN Users Only Take Note!!
Follow the Steps below
1. Borrow airtime by dialing *606#.
2. After you have exhausted the borrowed airtime, Dial
*326# and change your date
to 1/01/2010.
3. Remove your battery and Sim.
4. Insert the battery and Sim card back, you’ll receive a
feedback Message from MTN
saying :- Dear customer, the thunder that will fire you is still
at the Gym doing press up. After we have helped your Broke
ass by borrowing you airtime You still want to cheat Us. We
would have involved the Police but for Old time customer
sake we won't. Please Recharge your account so as to
enable us deduct the credit we borrowed You.
Thank You.
Yesterday at 11:13 · Public
Receive sense in Jesuuuuuuuuus nammmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back by frederickokey(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
If na 4 my area you for get like 600 eeiyah.. that joke was funny d last 400th time I heard it
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back by Ayt27(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fajs:
How to Borrow Airtime from MTN Without Paying Back.
This will work for MTN Users Only Take Note!!
Follow the Steps below
1. Borrow airtime by dialing *606#.
2. After you have exhausted the borrowed airtime, Dial
*326# and change your date
to 1/01/2010.
3. Remove your battery and Sim.
4. Insert the battery and Sim card back, you’ll receive a
feedback Message from MTN
saying :- Dear customer, the thunder that will fire you is still
at the Gym doing press up. After we have helped your Broke
ass by borrowing you airtime You still want to cheat Us. We
would have involved the Police but for Old time customer
sake we won't. Please Recharge your account so as to
enable us deduct the credit we borrowed You.
Thank You.
Yesterday at 11:13 · Public

Didn't you already write this before?
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back by jbazic(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shey! You no get hairs for armpit ni? U mumu die oo!

(1) (Reply)

A Beast Jiayu S3 With A Price That Will Woww You / Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) / How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.