Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime (4662 Views)

Imagine What I Got From Mtn Again After Countlessly Registering My Sim / How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by Rotjijatau(m): 3:20am On Dec 30, 2015
I was making a call & my airtime got exhausted, then I tried to borrow only to get a response that I have outstanding balance of 10,000naira to pay. I called the customer care & they said they will look into the issue.

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by lekjons(m): 3:53am On Dec 30, 2015
LMAO!!

Maybe their computers were sleeping..
Had it been you're not trying to borrow airtime, thats how they would have deducted your money whenever you recharge... #MTNgate!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by Rotjijatau(m): 3:59am On Dec 30, 2015
Serious ooooo
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by Pheals(f): 4:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Since Mtn Don entre debt rubbish dey happen

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 30, 2015
It doesn't mean anything, it's just a bug in their program. I've seen that on all my lines yet I can borrow whenever my call units get low.
You must've already borrowed credit beforehand, exhausted it then tried borrowing immediately after without topping up.

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by donholy28(m): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2015
I can only see ur sweet sis number

6 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by SarcasticTruth: 6:09am On Dec 30, 2015
This has happened to a friend before. It'll clear out soon. Just chill
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by hatux: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2015
They also want to have their share of Xmas from you gringringrin...
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by saintgoogle(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2015
They don pay. The NCc money finish?

#mtngate
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Rotjijatau:
I was making a call & my airtime got exhausted, then I tried to borrow only to get a response that I have outstanding balance of 10,000naira to pay. I called the customer care & they said they will look into the issue.
Na to add your sweet sis for Whatsapp sure pass. Guy, that's how MTN send the alert, it means N100.00, they dont put a decimal to denote kobo. Just chill
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2015
This op is a liar, you've borrowed 100 naira before, so stop deceiving us, 10000 is not 10,000 naira, it means 100 naira and 00 kobo
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by oppybouy(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Loool....abeg upload ur sweet sis pics make we reason am grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by dtruseeker(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2015
The guy just gave away his sister's number to nairaland sharp guys
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by CrazyScientist: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2015
oppybouy:
Loool....abeg upload ur sweet sis pics make we reason am grin grin

Add her for the whatsapp check her dp grin ,mah go do am.. . grin
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by klasys(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2015
this is hilarious, this can only be possible with MTN or photoshop?
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Somebody post me the number. I wasn't paying attention cry.

2 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by cozy7(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Op, as a spiritual expert, I can tell u that you're obviously owing MTN from your former life. So I strongly suggest u pay up b4 we enter 2016, else MTN will send EFCC to haunt u.
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by fabulousmann(f): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2015
they want end of the yr gift from u. LMAO
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by officialsunrich(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
cry smiley
lekjons:
LMAO!!

Maybe their computers were sleeping..
Had it been you're not trying to borrow airtime, thats how they would have deducted your money whenever you recharge... #MTNgate!!
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by officialsunrich(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol smiley
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by kolexepana: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Haha.. Fraud Alert
They will use your money to pay NCC
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
U should have added a screenshot, for us to believe ur story....

PS: You might have cooked up this story na grin
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by missKiffy(f): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
MTN and their wahala is getting too much these days
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by hrhobi1(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Mine shows 200000
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by gabylzy(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2015
yu go use yur 1st salary as 1st fruit in2 recharge card
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by Donfamous(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2015
lmao, they wan give u debt that will extend to your fourth generation
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by cokacoola(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Them they how them go take pay their fine b4 11:59 today and you still won borrow money frm them cheesy bros you are heartless
Re: See The Response I Got From MTN After Trying To Borrow Airtime by chifreke(f): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please how do I port... Am tayad of these windeck

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens / Phones For Sale Come In And Name Ur Price / Damn!!! The Galaxy Note 10 Lite Makes Me Want To Dump The Note 10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.