Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) (15134 Views)

Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by YerYer: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Terrible. From the looks of things, our children and grand children may never coexist with elephants on this planet. They may just grow up knowing the biggest land mammals in pictures and videos only. Very sad, humans have raped this planet enough, we shouldn't have survived the great flood.
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
Seeing that you understand Yoruba lemme reply u in my language: wait lemme ask IFA..
Hehehehe my broda you berra don't waste time and resources doing that. The custodian of Ifa deity and worship has opened his eyes and dammed Ifa, that's why he knelt before the one and only Living God. So lemme save you the wahala, if you wanna ask a superior being, go straight to Oba awon Oba
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by Samiceman: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
sapiosexual1:

You see when I come across folks like you, I just feel like doing something nasty to you, like pinching you grin. You see we're discussing something very important that could affect our children's children and ur here talking nainities about some dull football manager. Man U gets tanked by Norwich, LVG gets paid his millions tomorrow while you and many other fans who wanna act like 'they own the club ' would lament and analyze the match for another week. I don't watch football but it pains me how our youths waste their most productive years ventures.
True, but taking 90mins outta the entire 10080mins in a week wouldn't hurt a fly.
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Hehehehe my broda you berra don't waste time and resources doing that. The custodian of Ifa deity and worship has opened his eyes and dammed Ifa, that's why he knelt before the one and only Living God. So lemme save you the wahala, if you wanna ask a superior being, go straight to Oba awon Oba
And if I may ask who is That Oba a won Oba..don't tell me it's Jesus or else iwonbilivit.
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Samiceman:
True, but taking 90mins outta the entire 10080mins in a week wouldn't hurt a fly.

Ur right sha. But I wouldn't.
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by world1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Please stop believing every thing try to watch the video it's not from Nigeria.
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by poshestmina(f): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
With the way things are going,war is inevitable in less than 3 years cry
Seems the world is suddenly against Nigeria
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
sapiosexual1:

ode.
is he also a Muslim too
And araba agbaye is the head of ifa and not the custodian. The custodian worships 401 deities. Come November-Olojo day, he would proceed to perform rituals for ogun to renew his oath else he gets dethroned.

Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
And if I may ask who is That Oba a won Oba..don't tell me it's Jesus or else iwonbilivit.
smiley
oba awon oba is Eledumare aka Jehovah aka Allah.
A wise King pays tribute to God through the 3, even though his main religion is traditional. Our Ooni is wise.
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
saxywale:

smiley
oba awon oba is Eledumare aka Jehovah aka Allah.
A wise King pays tribute to God through the 3, even though is main religion is traditional. Our Ooni is wise.
You are contradicting yourself i don't think Jehovah and Allah are the same...No room for compromising when it comes to religion that I know..so just hit the nail on the head..
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:

You are contradicting yourself i don't think Jehovah and Allah are the same...No room for compromising when it comes to religion that I know..so just hit the nail on the head..
there are different ways of reaching out to God. Muslms call him Allah, Chistians/Jews call him Jehovah, yoruba religion call him Eledumare/Olorun. This is what the Ooni understands, hence attends jumat service, church service, and also fulfils is traditional obligations to deities.
simple as ABC and 123.
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by jamalchance(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
If them no dey return am to the elephant make them allow the smugglers make money Jor .... The harm has already been done
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by bummyla(m): 12:50am On Dec 20, 2015
Na Waah!
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by lizwisdom: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
[color=][/color]
Re: Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) by Mayng01(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
sirthisthickkal:
nigeria news is really making rounds across the globe. From iran to saudi arabia to pakistan to india to thailand. So Where is the next destination? undecided cheesy
and fraud in America

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Disarmed By Gunmen Cry Out Over Prolonged Detention / Local Hunters And Cattle Breeders Clamp Down On Kidnappers In Adamawa. Photo / Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.