Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) (1300 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) / Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae / Dabota Lawson Shows Off Chanel Bag Husband Got Her For Christmas (Pic & Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) by richgang(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
After contemplating on what to buy for my boyfriend for the Christmas, this what I decided to give to him, hope he will like it when I give it to him.
What do you think.

Re: I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) by pneumaticos(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
I give u an A...excellent,tired of all this forign and fake stuff,

Imagine us using snow like decoration instead of hamatanized one,see dry leaves everywhere

Dont forget to put it in a nigerian basket
Re: I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) by haywire07(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
OK..

NEWS DISTRIBUTION AROUND AFRICA AVAILABLE ON
www.Afrieyes.com
Re: I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) by Oblitz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
wow!
Re: I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) by ozy4christ(f): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
seriously if am the guy l will love u the more cos it shows u are an African lady not copy cat. be real!!!!
Re: I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) by menix(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is what a real African Hamper should look like nd not those tissue paper nd Cabin Biscuit stuff..

I will reciprocate by giving her Ogbono, egwusi, Ogiri, bitterleaf nd lastly thick Kpomo....

1 Like

Re: I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Dear, your profile picture is evidence of over abundance grin But shey na for real or fake like Niki Minaj?
Re: I Had To Give My Boyfriend A Real Nigerian Hamper Gift For The Christmas(pic) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2015
I'm suprised the chicken hasnt eaten d yam, plantain nd leave shocked shocked shocked shocked

It must have been a domestic chicken wey never tear eye lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ivie Okujaye Cradles Her Newborn Baby In New Photos / Rape Culture. read story of girl broken by her videoWithDavidk / Davido Secretly Signs Simi To His Record Label, DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.