Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas Everyone. (6592 Views)

Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas / Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017 / Merry Christmas & Happy New Year [best Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by MizMyColi(f): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

We should Bro. I've been working on my web development skills. Hopefully, I should be able to set up a site where we can congregate soon. Next year should be a big one for me.

I'll visit, as long as it's not named Luciferand.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahaha Noo o Johnydon22 was originally my 2go username back in 2009 till i stopped 2go in 2011..

I fell in love with the moniker and i use it often.. My instagram is also Johnydon22
You love rap battles? John John Da Don?

Muskeeto I pray love doesn't blind your faculties.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by texanomaly(f): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
1miccza:

Hiiiiii Teeeexxxx!!! It's been like aeons

It has been a long time. I hope you are well.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by texanomaly(f): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Hey tex. Thought of you earlier this week. Hope you're good. kiss

I'm great! Think of you often. Hope you are good too.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by analice107: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abeg fear dey catch me small. @Sonoflucifer, na which year u open this thread? idonbelivit.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by CoolUsername: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Merry Christmas, man, hope 2016 would be good for you because it will be big for me. As a matter of fact, it will be the end of my life as I know it.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by johnydon22(m): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Reyginus:
You love rap battles? John John Da Don?

Muskeeto I pray love doesn't blind your faculties.
Nope not at all. i don't even like rap music..

Am the blues, country music type of person and with a bit of Igbo high life and a tiny touch of fela
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by johnydon22(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2015
analice107:
Abeg fear dey catch me small.
@Sonoflucifer, na which year u open this thread?
idonbelivit.
Anas my sweetheart, merry Christmas wink
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by 1miccza: 4:25am On Dec 20, 2015
texanomaly:

It has been a long time. I hope you are well.

Yeah i am. And u?
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2015
johnydon22:
Naaah its mostly for catching up with my relatives i have not seen for a long while. Cousins, friends, family.. Catch up and have fun..

I particularly love the environment of my village, the natualistic view.. Tall trees, bushes and everything bright green and the smell bring nature deep into your senses... You can't find that here in the city

I enjoy seating on our corridor all by my self drinking hot coffee gazing out into the bushes, trees just the whole environment watching squirrels jump from branch to branch , different kinds of birds and i have seen a squirrel and a snake fight once.

My girl friend is from my village too so we usually go to the village together like on 27th now we will travel down to the village, my family goes on 25th but i like travelling only with bae instead wink.

I enjoy our long walks round the village hand in hand looking around and mostly greeting an unending streak of my relations that know me and i don't even know most undecided

The okpa made here in my village is particularly wonderful, I and bae buy like #200 worth of okpa every morning with coke.. Okpa gives me life but i only eat the ones made it in my town, the ones here in this city are terrible embarassed

Its just these little things i can't find here in the city that makes christmas special for me.. smiley am not even the party type
wow.wow wow wow wow Wow wow...

so u want to tell me that u don't go ERIGWARA?
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2015
johnydon22:
Nope not at all. i don't even like rap music..

Am the blues, country music type of person and with a bit of Igbo high life and a tiny touch of fela
Okay. I thought you got the name from a battler.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay. I thought you got the name from a battler.
I hear you gat skills.. wanna battle? cool tongue
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Interesting
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by johnydon22(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2015
krattoss:
wow.wow wow wow wow Wow wow...

so u want to tell me that u don't go ERIGWARA?
If erigwara means party then yes i rarely party
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I hear you gat skills.. wanna battle? cool tongue
Lol. I will cut off your head with Lucifer's crown attached to it.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by vooks: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

cheesy
For you,platteon,Ifenes and other serious Negroes on NL

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by dalaman: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2015
johnydon22:
Naaah its mostly for catching up with my relatives i have not seen for a long while. Cousins, friends, family.. Catch up and have fun..

I particularly love the environment of my village, the natualistic view.. Tall trees, bushes and everything bright green and the smell bring nature deep into your senses... You can't find that here in the city

I enjoy seating on our corridor all by my self drinking hot coffee gazing out into the bushes, trees just the whole environment watching squirrels jump from branch to branch , different kinds of birds and i have seen a squirrel and a snake fight once.

My girl friend is from my village too so we usually go to the village together like on 27th now we will travel down to the village, my family goes on 25th but i like travelling only with bae instead wink.

I enjoy our long walks round the village hand in hand looking around and mostly greeting an unending streak of my relations that know me and i don't even know most undecided

The okpa made here in my village is particularly wonderful, I and bae buy like #200 worth of okpa every morning with coke.. Okpa gives me life but i only eat the ones made it in my town, the ones here in this city are terrible embarassed

Its just these little things i can't find here in the city that makes christmas special for me.. smiley am not even the party type

Bro please stop using this font, its difficult to read. It irritates the eyes.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by johnydon22(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

Bro please stop using this font, its difficult to read. It irritates the eyes.

Alright my boss.. Back to default... You wanna join our whatsapp group?
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by plaetton: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
johnydon22:
Its been a pleasure my brother..

This section has been real fun this year you know... We are on my birth month even..

Just three days after Christmas is my birthday.. wink

Really?
Mine is 1 day after Christmas.

Birds of the same feather , MOCK together .. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by plaetton: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2015
vooks:

Quite funny, if only you were that creative.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by dalaman: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Alright my boss.. Back to default... You wanna join our whatsapp group?

Nice one bro, Whatsapp group? What is it about? I was mentioned about joining the a group of Nigerian atheist. Is that the group?
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2015
plaetton:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by plaetton: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Best wishes for everyone in the coming year.

That includes those still colonized and those already independent.
May the Toothfairy , Santa Clause and FSM grant you all your wishes for a merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year.

Most importantly, let Amadioha be with you always.

wink

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by ifenes(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2015
vooks:

Happy holidays/Joyous Feast of Mithra
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by vooks: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2015
ifenes:

Happy holidays/Joyous Feast of Mithra
Christmas is pagan and of zero value to Christianity. I hope you are not attempting to sneak a fight.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by ifenes(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2015
vooks:

Christmas is pagan and of zero value to Christianity. I hope you are not attempting to sneak a fight.

That's interesting! About time you knew Jesus is pagan too.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by vooks: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2015
ifenes:

That's interesting! About time you knew Jesus is pagan too.
I know all about it. The day I will learn anything from you I will commit sepukku as I will have disgraced all Homo sapiens
Here is a book for you; Caesar's Messiah

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by ifenes(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2015
vooks:

I know all about it. The day I will learn anything from you I will commit sepukku as I will have disgraced all Homo sapiens
Here is a book for you; Caesar's Messiah

Relax! Shouldn't you be in a church building at this time on a Sunday? The reason you cannot learn from me is simple- you are not at that level yet smiley
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by vooks: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2015
ifenes:

Relax! Shouldn't you be in a church building at this time on a Sunday? The reason you cannot learn from me is simple- you are not at that level yet smiley
I estimate that it would take you another 1B years before your generation can approach my IQ. This is assuming you won't be naturally selected outta genetic pool cool
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by johnydon22(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2015
plaetton:

Really?
Mine is 1 day after Christmas.

Hahahahahaha this is wonderful, we have many birthdays to celebrate... Isn't it remarkable how we share relatively close birth dates with remarkable religious figures in history..

Horus, mithras, buddha, jesus (tradition not true) and many of them... we might yet go down history as remarkable as these figures.. wink

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by johnydon22(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

Nice one bro, Whatsapp group? What is it about? I was mentioned about joining the a group of Nigerian atheist. Is that the group?
Naaah its just something a nairalander opened on whatsapp..

Menesheh invited me to it and we have many people there including hahn
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone. by ifenes(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
vooks:

I estimate that it would take you another 1B years before your generation can approach my IQ. This is assuming you won't be naturally selected outta genetic pool cool

I hope to never reach your level of IQ. I mean no disrespect lol.

Please,do not take all my jokes too serious. I wish you all the best during your holidays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? / Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) / 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.