Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors (6618 Views)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Dear Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #1: There is somebody reading this, you are good to people, you are kind and nice to people. Your life is a miracle. So far so good, you can describe yourself that you are blessed comparing yourself and your peer group but something very important in your life is missing. You are lacking something very important. By next month, you will get what you lack and............................... I prophesy to you right now, your heart desires are granted today in Jesus name. Amen !!!

Type Amen to receive your prophecy right now

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by sholatech(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Amen!
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by thegoodone2(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Amen in Jesus name.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by aribitoye(m): 7:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Amen. Godsprophet, what's my prophesy for 2015? Thanks
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
“Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.” - Amos 3:7 (NKJV)
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2015
Beloved Aribitoye

As I was praying for you, the LORD GOD told me to tell you “Vengeance is Mine and recompense; Their foot shall slip in due time; For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them.” - Deuteronomy 32:35 (NKJV)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com/category/2015-prophecies/
www.facebook.com/Godcardinals

aribitoye:
Amen. Godsprophet, what's my prophesy for 2015? Thanks
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by aribitoye(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Godprophet:
Beloved Aribitoye

As I was praying for you, the LORD GOD told me to tell you “Vengeance is Mine and recompense; Their foot shall slip in due time; For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them.” - Deuteronomy 32:35 (NKJV)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com/category/2015-prophecies/
www.facebook.com/Godcardinals

Thank you prophet
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2015
@Godprophet
I can only say Amen to the prophet who can tell me where I stay or even easier, the serial number & IMEI of my iDevice

PS: Don't hesitate to share the same right here publicly cool

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Beloved Vooks

How will prophesying where you stay or prophesying your serial number of idevice edify you? And even if the LORD GOD in HIS infinite mercies prophesied your location, IMEI etc you will not still believe.

Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” - John 20:29 (NKJV)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
www.facebook.com/GodCardinals

vooks:
@Godprophet
I can only say Amen to the prophet who can tell me where I stay or even easier, the serial number & IMEI of my iDevice

PS: Don't hesitate to share the same right here publicly cool
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Busybody2(f): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #1: There is somebody reading this, you are good to people, you are kind and nice to people. Your life is a miracle. So far so good, you can describe yourself that you are blessed comparing yourself and your peer group but something very important in your life is missing. You are lacking something very important. By next month, you will get what you lack and............................... I prophesy to you right now, your heart desires are granted today in Jesus name. Amen !!!

Type Amen to receive your prophecy right now

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

A resounding amen in Jesus' name.

Thank you Lord for your everlasting love and mercies which are new every morning. God bless you Prophet.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2015
@Godprophet,
How will I be edified? I will know for a truth that am dealing with a true prophet of the Most High God.
If you have other means of testing prophecies, please share with me

It is extremely rude of you HUMBLE PROPHET to insinuate that I won't believe. I am supposed as a believer test ALL spirits and I just challenged you to a test, otherwise I may end up following seducing spirits

Next, that verse you just shared has NOTHING to do with prophecies or prophets but resurrection. Obviously not every believer have had the privilege seeing the risen Christ. In fact, very few did yet resurrection is the foundation of our faith as Christians. There are the blessed not those who blindly trust a $90 per prophecy dude cool

cc: Winsomex,BabaGnoni,Shdemidemi,Bidam,SirJohn,trustman,ayoku777,esere826

Godprophet:
Beloved Vooks

How will prophesying where you stay or prophesying your serial number of idevice edify you? And even if the LORD GOD in HIS infinite mercies prophesied your location, IMEI etc you will not still believe.

Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” - John 20:29 (NKJV)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
www.facebook.com/GodCardinals

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Dear Beloved

YOUR 2015 PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #2: Thus saith the LORD GOD; “You have what it takes to succeed, you are destined for great and mighty things. You are going to leave your mark on this generation and don’t let other peoples failures discourage you." saith the LORD GOD

Type Amen to receive your prophecy today

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
http://www.GeorgeOlaye.com
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by aribitoye(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

YOUR 2015 PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #2: Thus saith the LORD GOD; “You have what it takes to succeed, you are destined for great and mighty things. You are going to leave your mark on this generation and don’t let other peoples failures discourage you." saith the LORD GOD

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Amen
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin grin This is another form of a soothsayer or magician masquerading as a prophet. No where in NT scripture are believers told to seek a seer or prophet to SEE for them, rather believers are encourage to study the scripture to show themselves approved workmen. Jesus is the blueprint/the word of God and the manual for a victorious life in the now and hereafter. To make matter worse for charlatans like this man, Paul already encouraged ALL BELIEVERS TO COVET PROPHETIC GIFT. A prophecy given when believers gather is ALWAYS FREE and should be a confirmation of what God has told you in your closet with Him not the other way round.This gift is not the exclusive right of any so called "great man of God".Heck a believer who gave his life to Christ yesterday can prophesy. God can use anyone to speak to you.

It is just so sad and pathetic that Christians are so lazy they can't hear God for themselves. Hearing God is easy. The moment you start reading your bible...God starts speaking.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Ranchhoddas: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Following...
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Bidam:
grin grin grin This is another form of a soothsayer or magician masquerading as a prophet.
hahaha lol i laff tire.
bidam: To make matter worse for charlatans like this man.
It is just so sad and pathetic that Christians are so lazy they can't hear God for themselves. Hearing God is easy. The moment you start reading your bible...God starts speaking.
that is exactly the problem am having with my family an friends.. They keep seeking for prayer houses and seers, they look frustrated and forget that all their issues an solutions dwell on the holy scriptures an in the New testament, the only thing needed from us is to believe Christ and be sanctified an abide by Christ... Wen we do this then all provision of security, protections, providence and all u need will be provided by God... No need to consult a fake and deceptive prophet that will make merchandise of u.

Ur last sentence wen u said the moment u read ur bible God starts speaking is 100% correct. I can attest to this with experience. The Holy Spirit in u lets u hear directly from God to u thru that verse
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 2:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Thank you Bidam,
You are supposed to pay him for 'sitting in trance' hearing from the Lord for you...$90 per prophecy

The negro has an easy test; read the serial # and IMEI of my iPad and I will get him hordes of desperados grin grin

Bidam:
grin grin grin This is another form of a soothsayer or magician masquerading as a prophet. No where in NT scripture are believers told to seek a seer or prophet to SEE for them, rather believers are encourage to study the scripture to show themselves approved workmen. Jesus is the blueprint/the word of God and the manual for a victorious life in the now and hereafter. To make matter worse for charlatans like this man, Paul already encouraged ALL BELIEVERS TO COVET PROPHETIC GIFT. A prophecy given when believers gather is ALWAYS FREE and should be a confirmation of what God has told you in your closet with Him not the other way round.This gift is not the exclusive right of any so called "great man of God".Heck a believer who gave his life to Christ yesterday can prophesy. God can use anyone to speak to you.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Beloved Bidam

“Then Saul said to his servant, “But look, if we go, what shall we bring the man? For the bread in our vessels is all gone, and there is no present to bring to the man of God. What do we have?”

And the servant answered Saul again and said, “Look, I have here at hand one-fourth of a shekel of silver. I will give that to the man of God, to tell us our way.” (Formerly in Israel, when a man went to inquire of God, he spoke thus: “Come, let us go to the seer”; for he who is now called a prophet was formerly called a seer.)

Then Saul said to his servant, “Well said; come, let us go.” So they went to the city where the man of God was. As they went up the hill to the city, they met some young women going out to draw water, and said to them, “Is the seer here?”

And they answered them and said, “Yes, there he is, just ahead of you. Hurry now; for today he came to this city, because there is a sacrifice of the people today on the high place. As soon as you come into the city, you will surely find him before he goes up to the high place to eat.

For the people will not eat until he comes, because he must bless the sacrifice; afterward those who are invited will eat. Now therefore, go up, for about this time you will find him.”

So they went up to the city. As they were coming into the city, there was Samuel, coming out toward them on his way up to the high place.

Now the LORD had told Samuel in his ear the day before Saul came, saying, “Tomorrow about this time I will send you a man from the land of Benjamin, and you shall anoint him commander over My people Israel, that he may save My people from the hand of the Philistines; for I have looked upon My people, because their cry has come to Me.”

So when Samuel saw Saul, the LORD said to him, “There he is, the man of whom I spoke to you. This one shall reign over My people.”
Then Saul drew near to Samuel in the gate, and said, “Please tell me, where is the seer’s house?”

Samuel answered Saul and said, “I am the seer. Go up before me to the high place, for you shall eat with me today; and tomorrow I will let you go and will tell you all that is in your heart. But as for your donkeys that were lost three days ago, do not be anxious about them, for they have been found.

And on whom is all the desire of Israel? Is it not on you and on all your father’s house?”

And Saul answered and said, “Am I not a Benjamite, of the smallest of the tribes of Israel, and my family the least of all the families of the tribe of Benjamin? Why then do you speak like this to me?”

Now Samuel took Saul and his servant and brought them into the hall, and had them sit in the place of honor among those who were invited; there were about thirty persons. And Samuel said to the cook, “Bring the portion which I gave you, of which I said to you, ‘Set it apart.’”

So the cook took up the thigh with its upper part and set it before Saul. And Samuel said, “Here it is, what was kept back. It was set apart for you.

Eat; for until this time it has been kept for you, since I said I invited the people.” So Saul ate with Samuel that” - 1 Samuel 9:7-24

The reason why most christians like you have not benefited greatly from the prophetic anointing is because most christians like you refused to give. If you can't give; you can't receive. This is one of the unbreakable laws in universe.

“He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward.” - Matthew 10:41 (NKJV)

Then what is a prophet reward? A prophet reward are prophecy and miracles. So if you don't receive a prophet in the name of a prophet by giving to the prophet, you will not receive the prophecy and miracles that is on the prophets life.

You can be a father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, nephew, niece, friend or neighbour to the prophet but because you did not receive the prophet in the name of a prophet you will not receive the prophecy and miracles that is on the prophets life.

There is no familiarity in the prophetic. Respect the prophetic anointing of God in His prophets life and the prophetic anointing of God will respect you but rubbish the prophetic anointing of God and the prophetic anointing of God will rubbish you.

Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite.

“Has the LORD spoken only through Moses?” they asked.

“Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the LORD heard this. (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

At once the LORD said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.”

So the three of them went out. Then the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam.

When the two of them stepped forward, he said, “Listen to my words:

“When there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.

But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house.

With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD.

Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?”

The anger of the LORD burned against them, and he left them.

When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous —it became as white as snow.

Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed.

Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

So Moses cried out to the LORD, “Please, God, heal her!”

The LORD replied to Moses, “If her father had spit in her face, would she not have been in disgrace for seven days?

Confine her outside the camp for seven days; after that she can be brought back.”

So Miriam was confined outside the camp for seven days, and the people did not move on till she was brought back.” - Numbers 12:1-15 (NIV)

Feel free to ask questions regarding to the prophetic and I will gladly answer you. Jesus Loves You!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Bidam:

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Godprophet:
Beloved Bidam

“Then Saul said to his servant, “But look, if we go, what shall we bring the man? For the bread in our vessels is all gone, and there is no present to bring to the man of God. What do we have?”

And the servant answered Saul again and said, “Look, I have here at hand one-fourth of a shekel of silver. I will give that to the man of God, to tell us our way.” (Formerly in Israel, when a man went to inquire of God, he spoke thus: “Come, let us go to the seer”; for he who is now called a prophet was formerly called a seer.)

Then Saul said to his servant, “Well said; come, let us go.” So they went to the city where the man of God was. As they went up the hill to the city, they met some young women going out to draw water, and said to them, “Is the seer here?”

And they answered them and said, “Yes, there he is, just ahead of you. Hurry now; for today he came to this city, because there is a sacrifice of the people today on the high place. As soon as you come into the city, you will surely find him before he goes up to the high place to eat.

For the people will not eat until he comes, because he must bless the sacrifice; afterward those who are invited will eat. Now therefore, go up, for about this time you will find him.”

So they went up to the city. As they were coming into the city, there was Samuel, coming out toward them on his way up to the high place.

Now the LORD had told Samuel in his ear the day before Saul came, saying, “Tomorrow about this time I will send you a man from the land of Benjamin, and you shall anoint him commander over My people Israel, that he may save My people from the hand of the Philistines; for I have looked upon My people, because their cry has come to Me.”

So when Samuel saw Saul, the LORD said to him, “There he is, the man of whom I spoke to you. This one shall reign over My people.”
Then Saul drew near to Samuel in the gate, and said, “Please tell me, where is the seer’s house?”

Samuel answered Saul and said, “I am the seer. Go up before me to the high place, for you shall eat with me today; and tomorrow I will let you go and will tell you all that is in your heart. But as for your donkeys that were lost three days ago, do not be anxious about them, for they have been found.

And on whom is all the desire of Israel? Is it not on you and on all your father’s house?”

And Saul answered and said, “Am I not a Benjamite, of the smallest of the tribes of Israel, and my family the least of all the families of the tribe of Benjamin? Why then do you speak like this to me?”

Now Samuel took Saul and his servant and brought them into the hall, and had them sit in the place of honor among those who were invited; there were about thirty persons. And Samuel said to the cook, “Bring the portion which I gave you, of which I said to you, ‘Set it apart.’”

So the cook took up the thigh with its upper part and set it before Saul. And Samuel said, “Here it is, what was kept back. It was set apart for you.

Eat; for until this time it has been kept for you, since I said I invited the people.” So Saul ate with Samuel that” - 1 Samuel 9:7-24

The reason why most christians like you have not benefited greatly from the prophetic anointing is because most christians like you refused to give. If you can't give; you can't receive. This is one of the unbreakable laws in universe.

“He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward.” - Matthew 10:41 (NKJV)

Then what is a prophet reward? A prophet reward are prophecy and miracles. So if you don't receive a prophet in the name of a prophet by giving to the prophet, you will not receive the prophecy and miracles that is on the prophets life.

You can be a father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, nephew, niece, friend or neighbour to the prophet but because you did not receive the prophet in the name of a prophet you will not receive the prophecy and miracles that is on the prophets life.

There is no familiarity in the prophetic. Respect the prophetic anointing of God in His prophets life and the prophetic anointing of God will respect you but rubbish the prophetic anointing of God and the prophetic anointing of God will rubbish you.

Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite.

“Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the LORD heard this. (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

At once the LORD said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.”

So the three of them went out. Then the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam.

“When there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.

With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD.

When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous —it became as white as snow.

Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed.

Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

The LORD replied to Moses, “If her father had spit in her face, would she not have been in disgrace for seven days?

Confine her outside the camp for seven days; after that she can be brought back.”

So Miriam was confined outside the camp for seven days, and the people did not move on till she was brought back.” - Numbers 12:1-15 (NIV)

Feel free to ask questions regarding to the prophetic and I will gladly answer you. Jesus Loves You!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

You don't know the prophetic. Quote a NT scripture where you are to demand money for visions. What you are actually practicing is a form of witchcraft in a glorified form. Using the bible to say what you want it to say is easy. A lot of charlatans do that.

The same Saul had to go to a witch in endor to conjure for him the spirit of Samuel when God departed from Him. Every believer has equal access to the Father cos the veil has been torn into two by the death and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. We don't need a Moses to guide us. The scriptures are clear concerning the new covenant that God will write his laws in our hearts. The Holy Spirit is the custodian of God's secrets, except you are trying to replace the Holy Spirit in the lives of believers now.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bidam:
You don't know the prophetic. Quote a NT scripture where you are to demand money for visions. What you are actually practicing is a form of witchcraft in a glorified form. Using the bible to say what you want it to say is easy. A lot of charlatans do that.

The same Saul had to go to a witch in endor to conjure for him the spirit of Samuel when God departed from Him. Every believer has equal access to the Father cos the veil has been torn into two by the death and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. We don't need a Moses to guide us. The scriptures are clear concerning the new covenant that God will write his laws in our hearts. The Holy Spirit is the custodian of God's secrets, except you are trying to replace the Holy Spirit in the lives of believers now.
Lmaoo! na wa ooo...Nairalanders ehn
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmaoo! na wa ooo...Nairalanders ehn
It is manipulation really. A christian doesn't need a soothsayer to be blessed.. He is blessed already. cheesy
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bidam:
It is manipulation really. A christian doesn't need a soothsayer to be blessed.. He is blessed already. cheesy
I agree.

You are in the spirit Pastor Bidam smiley
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Goshen360(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
@ vooks, I busted the same guy last year and confirmed, he's just using the name of God as mechanism and bible as tools to defraud people.

@ Bidam, I'm happy that in my lifetime, the revelation of the new testament is truly being poured into you by the Spirit. You will get there soon! !!
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Daniel058(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bidam:

sharp guy grin
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
AMEN
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank you Goshen360,
I believe the first step in liberating Christianity from the charlatans is to understand that BEFORE God, all are equals and we should not fear some simply because they assume leadership positions
Goshen360:
@ vooks, I busted the same guy last year and confirmed, he's just using the name of God as mechanism and bible as tools to defraud people.

@ Bidam, I'm happy that in my lifetime, the revelation of the new testament is truly being poured into you by the Spirit. You will get there soon! !!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Garbage
How much did Elisha charge for healing Namaan of Leprosy?
Did he have bills?
Did he have better things to do other than 'sitting in trance the whole day hearing from God'?

Godprophet:
Beloved Bidam

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #3: I prophesy to you that will type Amen right now, this year your testimonies will go viral. Your enemies will hear your testimonies. You will testify of Great and Mighty things GOD had done for you and your family. You will testify of GOD mercy, grace, love, provision and protection in your life and family this year in Jesus name. Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Goshen360(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #3: I prophesy to you that will type Amen right now, this year your testimonies will go viral. Your enemies will hear your testimonies. You will testify of Great and Mighty things GOD had done for you and your family. You will testify of GOD mercy, grace, love, provision and protection in your life and family this year in Jesus name. Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Young man, I beseech you by the mercy of God, go and get a day job so you can provide for yourself and your family. Thsee are not prophecies but ordinary prayers, anybody can say the same thing and should we call these prophecies?

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Beloved Goshen360

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.” - Exodus 20:16 (KJV)

So why bearing false witness against me?

Did I defraud you or how much did I defraud you of?

Where are your proofs, facts and evidence that you busted me?

Answer the above questions because nairaland members and visitors would like to know now. Jesus Loves You!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Goshen360:

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 6:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Beloved Thegoodone2

God Bless You For Typing Amen

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

thegoodone2:
Amen in Jesus name.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Beloved Aribitoye

You are welcome in Jesus name. Amen !!!

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

aribitoye:

Thank you prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? / Why Do People Call Their Pastors Daddy? / Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.