Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) (34843 Views)

Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / Ikpeazu And Wife Share Food To School Children. Shoes, Bags, Balls, Books Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
The road is just half done and covered drainage road system is the modern style now..
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

True, the road is a confirmed apian way but half bread is better than..............

embarassedembarassed
I saw streets not roads

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by oshiosense(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Who ever see Gov. Fayose should tell him that even across the Niger, OBJ is as relevant as ever.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nonybb: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
What is this gorilla doing in IgboLand
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by mossadu(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
U gve am money;> angryU gve am money;>
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by gentle007(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
MCMLXXVI:
STILL BUILDING ROADS WITH OPEN GUTTERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY?

JESUS CHRIST! NIGERIANS, WHEN ARE WE READY TO DEVELOP? THIS IS THE TYPE OF ROAD A GOVERNOR IS BUILDING IN IN A LARGE URBAN CENTER LIKE ABA, AND HE'S NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. CUTTING RIBBONS AND INVITING CAMERAMEN AS HE COMMISSIONS A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS WHICH WILL ACT AS BREEDING GROUNDS FOR MOSQUITOES AND MALARIA BY JUNE NEXT YEAR. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THE FOOL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO INSTALL STREETLIGHTS OR PLANT A SINGLE TREE THERE TO HELP MITIGATE URBAN TEMPERATURES?

THIS IS AT A TIME CITIES IN PROGRESSIVE COUNTRIES ARE PUSHING FOR GREEN ROOFS IN THEIR SKYSCRAPERS, A SHAMELESS BUFFOON IN NIGERIA IS PROUD TO COMMISSION A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS!

I BLAME NGWA PEOPLE FOR THEIR FOOLISHNESS. ANYWAY, ABA NA THEIR LAND, AND IKPEAZU NA THEIR SON. WHEN HE'S DONE MISRULING THEM AND LEAVING ABA AS THE SHITHOLE IT STILL IS, I HOPE THEY DON'T COMPLAIN.
and who told you the gutters won't be covered? Quit judging from a distance as if you are there to see if there are other arrangements by the corner. That is what we are good at, speaking english and drawing baseless comparisons.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by victorkc(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Ogbuefi2020 post=41152078]
True, the road is a confirmed apian way but half bread is better than..............[/quote
You people no go kill me with laughter.May be he for just call IKUKU to commission this "apiam"way. Apian or apiam? ; cheesy angry grin
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by efilefun(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
This ain't meant to be a street road talkless of inviting the media to come cover mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by danjaD(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
I wonder why governors like calling dis baboon 2 commission projects. Abi he de put money join
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
gentle007:

and who told you the gutters won't be covered? Quit judging from a distance as if you are there to see if there are other arrangements by the corner. That is what we are good at, speaking english and drawing baseless comparisons.

IN THAT CASE, HE'S EVEN MORE STTUPID TO COME OUT AND START COMMISSIONING A ROAD HE KNOWS HE HASN'T COMPLETED. BY COMMON ETHICS, IT IS PLAIN WRONG!
STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!!
IN ANY SANE SOCIETY, EVEN A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN WOULDN'T BE BUILDING A ROAD AS PATHETIC AS THIS!

BUT THE GOVERNOR - KNOWING MAJORITY OF HIS CONSTITUENTS ARE TIMID, GULLIBLE, UNEXPOSED MOOROONS - HE HAS THE TEMERITY TO HIRE CAMERAMEN AS HE COMMISSIONS THIS MOSQUITO SANCTUARY TO POMP AND PAGEANTRY, BECAUSE THE IDDIOTS HE GOVERNS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY SHOULD RIGHTFULLY DEMAND FROM A GOVERNOR.

INSTEAD OF REBUKING HIM FOR THIS FESTIVAL OF FOOLISHNESS, THEY'D RATHER COME ON MESSAGEBOARDS TO DEFEND HIM AND HIS CRONIES AFTER PULLING A FAST ONE ON THEIR DOCILE, STTUPID ASSSES

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nonsense! He paid someone a visit in my village and then Ikpeazu used the opportuinity to see him and commision rubbish.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
cr7lomo:
Honestly, I don't understand this country... Why should a former president commission a project done by a sitting governor.... That y these past leaders would always put mouth in any present government... They still Hang on to power directly or indirectly

No sane person can be happy with the happenings in this land.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Why can't these roads just be marked for Christ's sake?.... Why can't we ever just do things and do them right? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206031_obj2_jpegb8f6dddbc2c1ffa5fdb044fa1178d4e1

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by poiu22: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
[size=28pt]Obasanjo is not a Yoruba name. [/size]
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by poiu22: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
[size=28pt]Obasanjom is the correct spelling.. It is not a Yoruba name.. It is Ekpe people from Cross river state or akwa ibom, cameroon.. that why No yoruba person bear the name. some igbo can interpret the meaning of the word.
And obasanjo illegal collected the taxes of the country of western nigeria... which is an international crime.

And 16 years now Nigeria have illegally collected the country if western Nigeria taxes and oil revenues which is illegal. Obasanjo was involve in illegally collecting the country of western Nigeria money.

You need to see the state the military / police barracks is. They had no human compassion on the people of western Nigeria. It is sad. That African are mean to other African
Ask your igbo friend. what does Obasanjom mean in igbo.

Obasinjom is Ekpe people, cross rivers, igbo will say Obasanjom.

Obasanjo is not from the country of western nigeria. He is from Nigeria..

Not a Yoruba name..

Famous Obasinjom cult and Obasinjom Warrior of the people of cross river and cameroon

Read the life and work of bate besong. It is a book..

also read the book the power of evil.. [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC4QaLD8a2k

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3185495_imagef_jpeg09e4569f13dc6bc152dac5ea18b9665b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3185530_imagefg_jpegdcaff23377cbab5154b92e11653ea35c
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Why was it commissioned before covering it?
gentle007:

ponponkon and his end time interim gov

#TeamAlexOtti #TeamRestoreAbia.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by gentle007(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

IN THAT CASE, HE'S EVEN MORE STTUPID TO COME OUT AND START COMMISSIONING A ROAD HE KNOWS HE HASN'T COMPLETED. BY COMMON ETHICS, IT IS PLAIN WRONG!
STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!!
IN ANY SANE SOCIETY, EVEN A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN WOULDN'T BE BUILDING A ROAD AS PATHETIC AS THIS!

BUT THE GOVERNOR - KNOWING MAJORITY OF HIS CONSTITUENTS ARE TIMID, GULLIBLE, UNEXPOSED MOOROONS - HE HAS THE TEMERITY TO HIRE CAMERAMEN AS HE COMMISSIONS THIS MOSQUITO SANCTUARY TO POMP AND PAGEANTRY, BECAUSE THE IDDIOTS HE GOVERNS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY SHOULD RIGHTFULLY DEMAND FROM A GOVERNOR.

INSTEAD OF REBUKING HIM FOR THIS FESTIVAL OF FOOLISHNESS, THEY'D RATHER COME ON MESSAGEBOARDS TO DEFEND HIM AND HIS CRONIES AFTER PULLING A FAST ONE ON THEIR DOCILE, STTUPID ASSSES

morons, stupid, pathetic, gullible etc. If you had used other words, I would consider your line of thinking. But for using those same words I hear and read on a daily from people I sure know that in same shoes they will do worse, I label you clueless and noise maker as usual.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by gentle007(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
obailala:
Why can't these roads just be marked for Christ's sake?.... Why can't we ever just do things and do them right? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206031_obj2_jpegb8f6dddbc2c1ffa5fdb044fa1178d4e1
This road is far from finished. besides, it is not a major road. Call it an apian way and u r not mistaken but the road is still WIP
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
As usual, not a single thought for PEDESTRIANS. No sidewalks, so let pedestrians walk along the open gutter. Pathetic, worthless rubbish. I'm shocked OBJ is associating with this primitive, embarrassing garbage.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
gentle007:

morons, stupid, pathetic, gullible etc. If you had used other words, I would consider your line of thinking. But for using those same words I hear and read on a daily from people I sure know that in same shoes they will do worse, I label you clueless and noise maker as usual.

AMIGO, PER THE BOLDED, I HATE TO DISAPPOINT YOU, BUT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN MAKING YOU CONSIDER MY LINE OF THOUGHT, AS YOUR OPINION MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF YOUR EXISTENCE UNTIL YOU TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF TO ENGAGE ME FOR SIMPLY AIRING MY OPINION IN A PUBLIC FORUM WHICH DEMANDS IT.
AND AS FOR WHAT YOU LABEL ME, THAT'S YOUR OPINION, AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO IT. COOL BEANS. UNFORTUNATELY, I DON'T HAVE ANY LABELS FOR YOU, AS I NEITHER FIND YOU INTERESTING NOR ENGAGING AS A PERSON TO DESERVE ANY LABELS. TO ME, YOU'RE SIMPLY A DISPOSABLE, INCONSEQUENTIAL FELLOW WHO HAS HIS PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH SIMPLY BECAUSE I'M AIRING MY OPINION WHICH NATURALLY SHOULDN'T AFFECT YOUR LIFE IF ONLY YOU HAD ONE.

DO HAVE A NICE DAY WITH YOUR 'LABEL', AMIGO.
UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NO FUCCKKS TO SPARE. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by gentle007(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

AMIGO, PER THE BOLDED, I HATE TO DISAPPOINT YOU, BUT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN MAKING YOU CONSIDER MY LINE OF THOUGHT, AS YOUR OPINION MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF YOUR EXISTENCE UNTIL YOU TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF TO ENGAGE ME FOR SIMPLY AIRING MY OPINION IN A PUBLIC FORUM WHICH DEMANDS IT.
AND AS FOR WHAT YOU LABEL ME, THAT'S YOUR OPINION, AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO IT. COOL BEANS. UNFORTUNATELY, I DON'T HAVE ANY LABELS FOR YOU, AS I NEITHER FIND YOU INTERESTING NOR ENGAGING AS A PERSON TO DESERVE ANY LABELS. TO ME, YOU'RE SIMPLY A DISPOSABLE, INCONSEQUENTIAL FELLOW WHO HAS HIS PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH SIMPLY BECAUSE I'M AIRING MY OPINION WHICH NATURALLY SHOULDN'T AFFECT YOUR LIFE IF ONLY YOU HAD ONE.

DO HAVE A NICE DAY WITH YOUR 'LABEL', AMIGO.
UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NO FUCCKKS TO SPARE. smiley
lol
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by klax(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
Thanks for being our guest President OBJ. This man has a sense of humour,couldn't stop laughing over his funny jokes with Dr Ikpeazu. Very active OBJ.

God bless you very much love a free thinker like you
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by adelujohn(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm Happy for ABA oooo. Kudos to Dr. Ikpeazu
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Substandard roads! I doubt the durability of these hurriedly commissioned roads. They may not survive the first rains next year. And Obasanjo agreed to this scam by commissioning those unmarked roads! Politicians!
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by KELECHUKWU89: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
DikeOha882:
Which kamalu, the one beside star paper? Is it omenazu? Enyinnaya publicising unmarked roads, do tell your interim principal that we have gone beyond this level, he should go and learn work from Sullivan at Udi
NIGERIA CAN NEVA BE GOOD WIT PIPO LIKE U..APPRECIATE THE LITTLE 1 U SEE B4 WAILING DID UR BRODA T.A ORJI DID THIS IN HIS SEAT? TUFIAKWA U
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by KELECHUKWU89: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
MCMLXXVI:
STILL BUILDING ROADS WITH OPEN GUTTERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY?

JESUS CHRIST! NIGERIANS, WHEN ARE WE READY TO DEVELOP? THIS IS THE TYPE OF ROAD A GOVERNOR IS BUILDING IN IN A LARGE URBAN CENTER LIKE ABA, AND HE'S NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. CUTTING RIBBONS AND INVITING CAMERAMEN AS HE COMMISSIONS A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS WHICH WILL ACT AS BREEDING GROUNDS FOR MOSQUITOES AND MALARIA BY JUNE NEXT YEAR. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THE FOOL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO INSTALL STREETLIGHTS OR PLANT A SINGLE TREE THERE TO HELP MITIGATE URBAN TEMPERATURES?

THIS IS AT A TIME CITIES IN PROGRESSIVE COUNTRIES ARE PUSHING FOR GREEN ROOFS IN THEIR SKYSCRAPERS, A SHAMELESS BUFFOON IN NIGERIA IS PROUD TO COMMISSION A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS!

I BLAME NGWA PEOPLE FOR THEIR FOOLISHNESS. ANYWAY, ABA NA THEIR LAND, AND IKPEAZU NA THEIR SON. WHEN HE'S DONE MISRULING THEM AND LEAVING ABA AS THE SHITHOLE IT STILL IS, I HOPE THEY DON'T COMPLAIN.
I DONT BLAME U INSULTING MY PRIDE AND MY LAND APPRECIATE THE LITTLE GOOD TINX YHU SEE B4 YHU BLOCK UR OWN SUCCESS DID UR LOOTING PAST GOVERNOR T.A ORJI DID THIS IN HIS TENURE? I DONT BLAME U CUS U GHAT UR HANDS ON FONE WIT BORROWED MEGABITE GO AND BE USEFUL TO THE SOCIETY SON...
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by PastorOla1: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
FAYOSE SHOULD LEARN THAT OBJ PASS AM NO BE SMALL, OBJ WORLDWIDE, FAYOSE LOCAL. UP OBJ BABA KEE PE O.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by gungab(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
maximum respect to BABA himself
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by SuperHigh(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
This OBJ of a guy is a joker ever since I know him.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Onye wu asuanwuru nke a? Enyia Kamalu street beside street beside star paper mill Aba which is about 200 metres was commissioned, may God have mercy for you
KELECHUKWU89:
NIGERIA CAN NEVA BE GOOD WIT PIPO LIKE U..APPRECIATE THE LITTLE 1 U SEE B4 WAILING DID UR BRODA T.A ORJI DID THIS IN HIS SEAT? TUFIAKWA U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / Senator Dino Melaye To Wed ‘Soon’ / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.