Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki (7060 Views)

Buhari Bows To Outrage, Orders Reduction Of Presidency’s N19bn Budget. / Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) / Buhari Bows To Pressure, Reverses Ban On 113 Oil Vessels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by chaloner(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hope we can still remember dasuki and our 2 billion dollars or is it past?

What a country called Nigeria! Since Dasuki named
Buhari as one of the yam eaters, I stopped hearing
"kacham", "killiam", or Dasuki must remain in prison
custody. The story changed. The story now is Dasuki is free
after meeting the bail condition. Dasuki will enter plea
bargaining with the federal government. "Sai Baba". I dey
hail.. ooh!

So what's the change here!

http://weyab.com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by alatbaba1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by nnachukz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
I am watching. I will do the needful if this is true.
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by babyfaceafrica: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
So?
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Localamos(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wailing waillers will wail till they can wail no more.
tongue

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by uwa1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
I think its too early to tell..... The bail issue is a normal process.... Let's wait for the outcome of the private meeting between GEJ and PMB, and also PMB's reactions.....

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by mykemiley(f): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Make una free diz man jooor......al politicians na thief....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Whoever believed that Buhari is change must have had his eyes hit by Apollo grin

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Localamos:
tongue

Belief is the death of Reason.
Wake up.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Localamos(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
mizle:

Belief is the death of Reason.
Wake up.

Reason builds our belief system.

Politics (especially at the national level) is not simplistic as a simpleton would wish. It involves so many intrigues, conferences, power brokers etc. So you don't think you could rule a nation as dynamic and complex as Nigeria by some lame rule of thumb.

I'm fully awake. Are you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by DaBullIT(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Let this continue

And you'll all eat your own vomits
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Localamos:

Reason builds our belief system.

Politics (especially at the national level) is not simplistic as a simpleton would wish. It involves so many intrigues, conferences, power brokers etc. So you don't think you could rule a nation as dynamic and complex as Nigeria by some lame rule of thumb.

I'm fully awake. Are you?

Seems you don't understand what I meant. Well, you support and belief in PMB, which is okay and your right which you are entitled to, but your belief in him seems to becloud your sense of reasoning whenever PMB is not getting it right.
During haliburton case, immediately Aisha's name was mentioned, the case died automatically and now that Buhari's name is mentioned in this case, things are cooling down.

I just hope you wake up brother.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Am tired of you people. Ok let me put the record straight,PMB was given cars which were legal because it had the constitution backing. Besides, it wasnt peculiar to him alone. It was given to all former heads of state and more importantly, he was the most economical of them all

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by SonOfEl(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
Am tired of you people. Ok let me put the record straight,PMB was given cars which were legal because it had the constitution backing. Besides, it wasnt peculiar to him alone. It was given to all former heads of state and more importantly, he was the most economical of them all

Abeggiii......save your rancid sermon....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
YUSUPH1986:

Can you prove it to us that it was legal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Mr Integrity follow chop.

$300,000 almost N90,000,000.

Nigerians sorry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Obijulius: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari is a thief...a thief cannot jail a thief.
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by adetayo234: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2015
Localamos:
tongue

Mr, stop using that line on people. It won't work anymore. APC and buhari promised change and battle against corruption. D
Is this the change they promised or do yyou judge this as the right way to fight corruption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by adetayo234: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2015
YUSUPH1986:

And the car is supposed to come from the NSA office, abi? Continue to foool yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2015
adetayo234:

And the car is supposed to come from the NSA office, abi? Continue to foool yourself
. Then the question sud be put to former president. Luk, the man wanna save his ass and to divert the attention of the anti-graft agency and the citizenry. Come to think of it, sum1 who accepts jxt #2m out of #23m payable to him. Record is there for us to verify. Anyway, no matter how we pour water on palm oil, it wil still float

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2015
udemzy101:

Can you prove it to us that it was legal?
the truth wil surface in no time.
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Opinedecandid(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Localamos:
tongue

I'm sure you are referring to yourself and yourselves

7months down the line, you guys have obviously overtaken us in the so called 'wailing' disposition:

Aren't you wailing over the current fuel crises?

Aren't you wailing over current global crude price?

Aren't you wailing over who should be sworn in as the governor of Kogi State?

Aren't you wailing over the fact that your brothers and sisters, kits and kins, friends and relatives have lost jobs in government, banks, real estates, companies, telecoms, etc?

Aren't you wailing that a dollar is over 270 naira?

Aren't you wailing over Boko haram, IPOB, fulani herdsmen, etc?

Aren't you wailing over the fact that all present and current mishaps, policy somersaults, directionlessness, downturns, etc of these 6+months is GEJ's fault?

Aren't you wailing over what awaits you in 2016?

Your wailing continues in 2016.

SORRY!

But if you will eat your vomit here and claim you are not wailing, then you are all, of all men, most miserable, dead, not-alive at all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by frankyychiji(f): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Op my brother live Mata for Matthias! Fela of blessed memory prophesied all what we are seeing now from Apc.
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by adetayo234: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
. Then the question sud be put to former president. Luk, the man wanna save his ass and to divert the attention of the anti-graft agency and the citizenry. Come to think of it, sum1 who accepts jxt #2m out of #23m payable to him. Record is there for us to verify. Anyway, no matter how we pour water on palm oil, it wil still float

If we must divert this question to the last administration, then we should also divert that of dokpesi to the past administration. If buhari should not be asked any question, why then is dokpesi being asked any question?
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Aufbauh(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Whoever believed that Buhari is change must have had his eyes hit by Apollo grin

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt "-Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by greatiyk4u(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2015
adetayo234:

Where is it supposed to come from?......remb FG offered him the car after the boko incidence, which he was persuaded by his associates to collect............it is different from, he applied for his statutory entitlements
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by greatiyk4u(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I'm sure you are referring to yourself and yourselves

7months down the line, you guys have obviously overtaken us in the so called 'wailing' disposition:

Aren't you wailing over the current fuel crises?

Aren't you wailing over current global crude price?

Aren't you wailing over who should be sworn in as the governor of Kogi State?

Aren't you wailing over the fact that your brothers and sisters, kits and kins, friends and relatives have lost jobs in government, banks, real estates, companies, telecoms, etc?

Aren't you wailing that a dollar is over 270 naira?

Aren't you wailing over Boko haram, IPOB, fulani herdsmen, etc?

Aren't you wailing over the fact that all present and current mishaps, policy somersaults, directionlessness, downturns, etc of these 6+months is GEJ's fault?

Aren't you wailing over what awaits you in 2016?

Your wailing continues in 2016.

SORRY!

But

Go and work on ur low IQ first then come back for re-examination, for now, maintain a golden silence
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Countersam(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Op its too early to start this criticsm... Prosecutors must follow the rule of law and Dasuki is entitled to bail. The case continues and we await the final judgement.
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Aufbauh:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt "-Abraham Lincoln

Suffering and Smiling
Fela

Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by jamesharryson(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2015
my brother, buhari received his entitlement before the SUVs. besides, has he been receiving his entitlement through the NSA? why did he now start this season. buhari ate our yam, believed it or leave it but that is the gospel truth. The EFCC should also remember to probe the two billion naira when he was the chairman of ptf
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
the truth wil surface in no time.

OK ... I hope so
Re: Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki by adetayo234: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Where is it supposed to come from?......remb FG offered him the car after the boko incidence, which he was persuaded by his associates to collect............it is different from, he applied for his statutory entitlements

So, the NSA office is supposed to provide security vehicles to Buhari? Are they SSS or DSS or Nigerian Police or Nigerian Army?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta @ 26: We’ve Reasons To Celebrate—okowa, Oborevwori / What I Saw On Aljazeera News / Sex Scandal: Igp Dumps Wife, Elopes With Ex Aig’s Daughter, Detains Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.