Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! (779 Views)

See What A Lady Wore To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / This Happened Today....see What This Lady Did To A Guy Peeping / A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by Dotman23(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
embarassed I was on my way home today when i saw people gathered around an okada man and i was bothered so i decided to poke nose into d matter. According to an eye witness, d okada man carried 2 passengers, a male and a female, the female sat in the middle while d male sat @the back but the Guy couldnt hold his body so he pour forth his holy fluid and d silly thing milked out until it stained d girl at the back side. On noticing this, she flared up and asked d okada man to stop, after she had confirmed it she was stained from the back, she was about harrasing the Guy when people intervened and that was when i got there too.. The matter was later resolved, the girl took the bike and d Guy took anoda bike.. It was funny though but Guys can be funny at times..
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
I tried it once without spilling any fluid.
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by MrLankeeee(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nothing we nor go hear for this country. grin[img][/img]
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by falconey(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
what's the relationship between the two passengers?

Are you saying the okada carried two random people?
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by menix(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Make I carry torch dey find the funny event..

The guy is. Certainly sick nd a potential rapist..

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by Emodeee: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op, some people will come here now and say "u r the one".
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by fromnigeria(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dotman23:
embarassed I was on my way home today when i saw people gathered around an okada man and i was bothered so i decided to poke nose into d matter. According to an eye witness, d okada man carried 2 passengers, a male and a female, the female sat in the middle while d male sat @the back but the Guy couldnt hold his body so he pour forth his holy fluid and d silly thing milked out until it stained d girl at the back side. On noticing this, she flared up and asked d okada man to stop, after she had confirmed it she was stained from the back, she was about harrasing the Guy when people intervened and that was when i got there too.. The matter was later resolved, the girl took the bike and d Guy took anoda bike.. It was funny though but Guys can be funny at times..
Just like that. Sorry, aunty but You can lie eh.
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Scarlettttttttt shocked
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by Tolexander: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dotman23:
pictures?!?
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
funny undecided
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by RexKexMilann: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
End Time "Funny Event"undecided.
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by Swegzfreak: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
OP dis ur lies no get part 2 ooo... So d guy akamu reach 5liters so tey d Tin reach d gyal con stain am
Re: Very Funny Event That Happened Today!!!!!!!! by donMIG(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ahhhh...sumgirls r so soft god!
#sighs# possible I myt get a hard on but not n eruption

Like one girl d very first of her kind to me
Holding her hand alone gives me a BONER!
GOSH I DON SUFFER

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / OMG!! Can You Imagine What These School Girl Are Doing Behind Closed Doors / I Want To Marry But*...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.