Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE (31205 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him / Annie Idibia Takes Off Panties In New Movie “girls In The Mood” (photo/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by Daminaj2(f): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
How sweet of Mrs Idibia. She took these kids who has never been to the cimena out for a movie.

She wrote

Today was very exciting n yet emotional for me.. These kids have never been to the cinema or watch a movie on a very big screen,so when @orphanscorp called and told me about their idea , I totally fell for it! It was different,it something I never tot of.. It was quite exposing n educating for them,they were excited! We should never take the grace of God in our lives for granted! All these kids do not know d love of a father or mother! Or what it feels like to have a parent take u out, run after you, check on u every min,they feel alone most times from a very tender age.. Being so close to them today got me thinking..... #showLove #giveLove

https://www.instagram.com/p/_e1xbJAMel/?taken-by=annieidibia1

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by toms55(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
That's good of her..

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by fabulous660(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice. Atleast let them have an experience of it

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by menix(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Warri boy no dey there else he would prefer the money for feeding than seeing a movie.

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by ElDaIllest(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
my both parents are alive and yet I've not been to the cinema to see a movie before,some years ago my school went for an excursion to silverbird cinema but I couldn't go cos my foster parents could not afford it...I knew the love was still there,right now I have a 50+ inches HD TV and a dope sound system at home still hustling so when my kids come we can all go together as a big happy family with my parents to see a beautiful and educative movie,so help me God!

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by Ayo081(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
ElDaIllest:
my both parents are alive and yet I've not been to the cinema to see a movie before,some years ago my school went for an excursion to silverbird cinema but I couldn't go cos my foster parents could not afford it...I knew the love was still there,right now I have a 50+ inches HD TV and a dope sound system at home still hustling so when my kids come we can all go together as a big happy family with my parents to see a beautiful and educative movie,so help me God!
Amen

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by Mskrisx(f): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
ElDaIllest:

For shizzle bro e go happen like your spirit.

13 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ok

When will the husband take some NL's to the cinema? So many of them don't know what it is.

Those from Osun, Edo, Anambra, Imo, Abia, etc

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by guruvick(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good though

But not all Children that have parents have visited the cinema

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by Helkayklassic(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice one
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by Demmocrats(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wow, God bless that lady for me.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by siegfried99(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cool
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by Sarimah(f): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
I really admire this lady

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by spartacuz: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
God bless Idibia, I never buy even wrestling watch since 2014, cinema na for ear I d hear am. God bless me too.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by priscaoge(f): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
May God bless Ur kind heart Mrs Idibia.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by babatgtr: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
God bless her real gud
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by iteleaye(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
cool
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by mployer(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hope she pays her school fees afterwards.

Cinema will add nothing to her life.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by MzPecs(f): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
That's good of her cool
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by DrAmanda(f): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Must it be on the news?

Anyways, God bless her plenty

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
gud of her
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by chineloSA(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
What is the purpose of the publicity? I need education please?? sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by miqos02(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
ok
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by DirtyGold: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good of her. Share the blessing
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by Hysmady(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good...
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by ichommy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
wink cool
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by oppyworld: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
So nice of you Annie cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by SilvanusII(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

When will the husband take some NL's to the cinema? So many of them don't know what it is.

Those from Osun, Edo, Anambra, Imo, Abia, etc
Some wey dey Lag sef nko?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE by anonimi: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good, kind gesture worthy of emulation.
Kudos.
Better than showing Banana Iceland Island mansion but paying only N4,000 as Personal Income TAX like that nameless blogger shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2811302/lagos-government-after-linda-ikeji/1#41151757

Yet the same blogger will be complaining that government can't provide facilities or maintain things and that Nigeria is not like the US.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855780_motivationquitoswallpaper10684725_jpegbb9fda572c41a8a09a122f47defd399e

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/dmu038nc61mmai4li3hg7qlywqu46xtl1272873[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) / Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged / Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.