Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra (3177 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Men these days are turning into women beaters, i simply can't understand why a sensible man would go this far as to beat up a woman to this extent, i mean he could have killed her...this is just too bad.

There are so many other ways to correct a lady not to beat her up, most of those men that even beat ladies can't stand a man if problem arises but they go all out to beat up a lady....Shameless men.

Well according to reports online, the husband of the lady (above) caught her in bed with his friend. He then proceeded to beat her but did nothing to his friend.

According to him, she was not raped and his friend was used to show him how disloyal she was.

Source: http://www.ogbeta.org/2015/12/shocking-for-sleeping-with-another-man.html

1 Share

Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by BrianRoss: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Blood of God angry

dis is inhumansad
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by KELVINXY: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op can I get a minute to go out of the thread & laugh?
Brb in a sec

1 Like

Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by chynie: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jesus Christ
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by jimmayoy: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Marriage Na by force?
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by jordyspices: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Man and woman causing problem since time immemorial the man is just a beast nd the woman na delilah abi na portiphar wife in falz voice Lord save me from karashika angry
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by JudgementHammer: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2015
Maturity is d ability to handle situations correctively and constructively. For this to happen then both of them must have been cat and dogs in the home before. All he needed was just evidence then he files her way out of the marriage shikena.

If na me, na to snap or record her nude with d man and d venue. If camera no dey my hand, I go pick her pant and bra with another thing in that venue as evidence for life. Although I don't need the evidence to send her out of my house. But I need it to prove against her lies. Na only God know how long she don dey do am.

But if it is in my house on my matrimonial bed, ah! only angel michael can say what will happen o.
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by arnold123: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
OGBETABLOG:
Men these days are turning into women beaters, i simply can't understand why a sensible man would go this far as to beat up a woman to this extent, i mean he could have killed her...this is just too bad.

There are so many other ways to correct a lady not to beat her up, most of those men that even beat ladies can't stand a man if problem arises but they go all out to beat up a lady....Shameless men.

Well according to reports online, the husband of the lady (above) caught her in bed with his friend. He then proceeded to beat her but did nothing to his friend.

According to him, she was not raped and his friend was used to show him how disloyal she was.

Source: http://www.ogbeta.org/2015/12/shocking-for-sleeping-with-another-man.html
he panel beat d moto wella see she lip be like headlight of moto na to poty and respray na e remain o!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by ibe9ja: 12:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Adonbilivit. This must be the handwork of Floyd Mayweather
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2015
Ah
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by AbuadStudent(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omo..How did this woman even survive! !!!
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by Felixtuta(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is too bad ooo.
But na waiting carry her go to another man eeh?
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by Hedonistically: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2016
God forbids, but I know that many men would do worse than this.

Women sef. It takes the heart of Satan to sleep with your guy's own friend. Even if dem take cheating swear for you, you must avoid his friends, neighbours, relatives, colleagues, and anyone else that knows him personally at all cost. That's the worst form of betrayal, disrespect and humiliation. I'll probably kill in such a situation, God forbid.
Re: Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra by vchykp(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2016
i would have done worst and take her back to her family with bruses, i only blame the man for using a frirnd to test her loyalty when he knows she is not loyal, i keep saying it, if u dont trust ur wife/bae, pls WALK OUT of the union...!

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Driver Sexually Harasses A Passenger, Nigerians React (Photos) / Three Stupid Thieves Hiding Bullets In Their Private Parts / Nigerian Families Count Losses, Cry To Efcc As Ponzi Firm Elopes With 7.5 Billi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.