Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Do Spirit Wives and Husbands Exist? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Spirit Wives and Husbands Exist? (1008 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Spirit Wives and Husbands Exist? by 2tait: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2009
I have heard of spirit spouses.
Either a spirit wife or a spirit husband.

It does not  matter if the person involved is married or not.
The so-called spirit spouse usually lays a claim on the other spouse.
The spirit husband may take on a lady and claim that she is his wife in the spirit world.
While the lady is a physical person, the spirit husband is not physical  and vice versa.

The spirit spouses have been attributed to some negative issues that happen in physical marriages.

What are spirit spouses? Do they really exist? Do they impact the physical, and how can they be combatted or confronted? Do you have experiences you may want to share?

www.wetindeyforum.com
Re: Do Spirit Wives and Husbands Exist? by spikedcylinder: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2009
Does spirit money exist?

Moved to Family Section.
Re: Do Spirit Wives and Husbands Exist? by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
Na wa oh.
spikedcylinder:

[color=#990000]Does spirit money exist?

Moved to Family Section.[/color]

i will like to know that one too, so that i can go and take some.
Re: Do Spirit Wives and Husbands Exist? by ifyalways(f): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
na 1909 abi 2009 be dis?
Spirit thread. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage The Answer?! / Is There A Near Perfect Woman? / Thought Provoking Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.