Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) (70464 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Can't they just postpone the wedding undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by gimbakupa(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
alanposh:
End time 'I do'

End time camera men...

End time guy marrying his end time mum @31....

Had it been d lady is 25 yrs now,she won't even reason d guy,she will say she needs older man Buh now the desperation of settling down made her say 'I do'

That's why i hate ladies with passion.

Gat no biz with them.....

End time gold diggers
when will you ever get sense?remember your mum is also a woman?
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by kayalla(f): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
eyaah, love oh love.
May God Bless their union
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by davidsgal(f): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
So touching
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
peppyluv02:
True Love.
Peppy, wey you?!
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by femmical(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dis can never happen in my country naija, I'm cryin' already embarassed
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Spikkylee:
End time weeding service
must u always show ur stupidity with this end time talk all the time? guy try grow up na
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm just wondering if they couldn't have waited, in as much as this is nice and touching and all

Who wants to start off a new chapter of life like that
Love can make one crazy and can't wait to be together forever with the apple of his eyes. It's deep. Haven't you fallen in love before?
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Hilaskee(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is true love...
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by tpiar: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
i have no idea where any place mentioned in the original post, is.

op please add the country.
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
Awwwwwh
I see you're flaunting your lips , now that's a first of its kind
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 20, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I see you're flaunting your lips , now that's a first of its kind

Yeah... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Good thing you have very kissable lips
and what are you doing up this late ?
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Good thing you have very kissable lips

and what are you doing up this late ?

I'm usually always up this late tongue

Ehm kissable haha thanks...
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

I'm usually always up this late tongue

Ehm kissable haha thanks...

I noticed as well ( you being up at "ungodly" hours ).

Hoping to get a peck one day , or in best case scenario , a raunchy full on mouth to mouth kiss.
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 20, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I noticed as well ( you being up at "ungodly" hours ).

Hoping to get a peck one day , or in best case scenario , a raunchy full on mouth to mouth kiss.

Lol there's nothing ungodly about these hours tongue

Oh wow lol I'm sure there's plenty of girls around to give you that raunchy full on kiss
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Lol there's nothing ungodly about these hours tongue

Oh wow lol I'm sure there's plenty of girls around to give you that raunchy full on kiss

It's not just the kiss baby , it's the lips
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by 4everGrand(m): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Aceed:
I'm wondering, what if the accident was to prevent them from getting married to each other? undecided

From all indications, the accident nor reach, so...

Esu pofo.

1 Like

Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2015
regbaby1:
Source»» Click Here For More Hot Story

Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...

I prefer to read the remainning story from your blog. Bring the blog back
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Mekky05(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm just wondering if they couldn't have waited, in as much as this is nice and touching and all

Who wants to start off a new chapter of life like that
To think a woman made this comment,reeks of "thoughtlessness". Its you women that pile up pressure on the man for wedding,then you've forgotten its for better for worse? They said the accident will not hinder their love for one another,so the wedding must take place. Nigerian women and their misplaced priorities!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by ecksam: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2015
KARMA is a funny thing
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 20, 2015
neoapocalypse:

It's not just the kiss baby , it's the lips

Oh lol I see tongue
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2015
A sad and happy day!!!

Destiny will always prevail in every situation.
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2015
End time post End time readers End time love ko, wedding ni grin
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2015
How dem won take dey Fork?
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Nimexy(m): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Eyah! Superb love
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by thexzy(m): 1:31am On Dec 20, 2015
What a bleeding Joy!!!
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Aceed: 1:39am On Dec 20, 2015
4everGrand:

From all indications, the accident nor reach, so...

Esu pofo.

They're not dead because humans learn and retrace their steps...

E fit be say the one wey go reach and even pass them sef dey gather potency grin
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by Maryjane88(f): 2:16am On Dec 20, 2015
I am inspired by this rear display of love and commitment
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by franklingud(m): 3:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Spikkylee:
End time weeding service
yeah!!. That weed na oshogbo made. Too bad.
Re: Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) by bid4rich(m): 3:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Aceed:
I'm wondering, what if the accident was to prevent them from getting married to each other? undecided

.......and who do you think is preventing them if what you are wondering about is true, God or Devil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.