Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Can't Figure Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Figure Her Out (1765 Views)

I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Pix-can't Figure Out If I Should Move To Japan Or South Africa -pls Advise.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Figure Her Out by neyop85(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
I met this girl about a month ago, she walked into my office with her friends, they enquired if they could work as IT student. As soon as i set my eyes on her, i immediately took their IT letters and accepted three of them all because of her. They started working for me and i took special interest in her. After a week, i asked her out and she declined, i kept pestering for like a month before she said YES to me.
So we started dating, within a week, i bought her a Zanotti bag, a shoe and a gold necklace just so she could know i was serious.
The problem now is that we have never seen eye to eye, we keep arguing and quarrelling. She told me she has a boy friend who has left for South Africa, i have noticed that she truly is into this guy, she keeps using his pictures as social media profile picture, the guy's picture is on her wall in her room. The guy is main reason we quarrel cos i can't take it, i see it as an insult because i feel she should not make me see all those picture stuff.
Now, my dilemma is this, we fight and i promise never to call her again, she calls me aftr two days and i forgive her again. its been like tjis since we started. Why can't she leave me alone? why can't she just focus on the one she loves who is far away? Do u think she loves me and if she does why will she flaunt her boy friend's picture when m around.
The way she talks makes me feel she loves me, she keeps telling me to be patient.
I have a good job and i have so many girls around me but i love her so much.
ladies, what do i do? should i just forget her and move on? we argued this evening and i'm almost certain she will be back.
Advice me pls.
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by vizkiz: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
mugu grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Nova15: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmm......
She is just trying to hold on to you two for the time being. Weighing her choices to know which will favour her.
If d one abroad proves to be better than you,then she'll give you the boot. So i suggest you get her to make the relationship clear to you so as not to waste your time and also not get your heart shattered.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by ronald4lif(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
You've said it all yourself. All signs point to the fact that she's into her far away boo more than she is to you. What this means is that you're an adjutant boyfriend and would only be into the picture for as long as the other lives abroad or when he ditches her. She just doesn't want to be lonely and need a close-by loverboy to express her physical emotional needs with while boo is away.

What you need do is either enjoy the affair while it last expecting the worse; sudden break up or quit it before you become too attached.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by dachaste(f): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2015

Give me one reason y she should leave u. When u r foolishly falling prey and enjoying it.

Babe said she got a guy, wot else do u wanna hear?

If u must know. Truth is u r footing her bills pending wen her real nigga will return

Shikena

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by AlienStar: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
The gal is certainly using u 1. As a maga 2. As a plan B incase the S.A guy fails.

:-/

1 Like

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Specialbaby(f): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
So guys like op still exist?hmmmmmm
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is just dumb. What do u tink op,uve been tryna buy her affections with ur money and she can do w/o u bt nt w/o ur money so she'll always come back until u receive brain

1 Like

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Gofwane(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
So she has been using the picture of another nigga on her d.p, and you are here asking if she loves you?

I don't want to curse you because i'm taking sugar cane at the moment.

My guy, pack all that is left of your sanity and move to the next one

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Richiy(f): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is the point where you pick up the bits of your heart and run.

I know this story. If she loves you, she'd run after you with willingness to give up EVERYTHING.

But, why I no dey meet this kin guys sef undecided grin tongue
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by macaranta(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
SMH why can't a line be drawn between business and pleasure??

Dudes be mixing $#it up,thinking with their balls.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by ivyT(f): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
You've said it all yourself. All signs point to the fact that she's into her far away boo more than she is to you. What this means is that you're an adjutant boyfriend and would only be into the picture for as long as the other lives abroad or when he ditches her. She just doesn't want to be lonely and need a close-by loverboy to express her physical emotional needs with while boo is away.

What you need do is either enjoy the affair while it last expecting the worse; sudden break up or quit it before you become too attached.

Word!
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by ivyT(f): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
dachaste:

Give me one reason y she should leave u. When u r foolishly falling prey and enjoying it.

Babe said she got a guy, wot else do u wanna hear?

If u must know. Truth is u r footing her bills pending wen her real nigga will return

Shikena

Gbam
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by MRBrownJ: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
neyop85:
I met this girl about a month ago, she walked into my office with her friends, they enquired if they could work as IT student. As soon as i set my eyes on her, i immediately took their IT letters and accepted three of them all because of her.
They started working for me and i took special interest in her. After a week, i asked her out and she declined, i kept pestering for like a month before she said YES to me.

didnt they teach you to..... NEVER EVER mix business with pleasure?!

So we started dating, within a week, i bought her a Zanotti bag, a shoe and a gold necklace just so she could know i was serious.

so in your world, buying present in order to try to impress a gal means you are serious?!

The problem now is that we have never seen eye to eye

dont you see her everyday at work?! you mean you have never seen her outside of work?! then how did you gave her the presents?!

we keep arguing and quarrelling.

you guys are not compatible, let it go!

She told me she has a boy friend who has left for South Africa, i have noticed that she truly is into this guy, she keeps using his pictures as social media profile picture, the guy's picture is on her wall in her room.

AGAIN, you guys are not compatible, let it go

The guy is main reason we quarrel cos i can't take it, i see it as an insult because i feel she should not make me see all those picture stuff.

the real insult here is that you keep hoping to get between this gal's life even though you got the message loud and clear that she is UNAVAILABLE.... btw: of course she is gonna take your presents (and possibly everything you got), what do you take her for?

Now, my dilemma is this, we fight and i promise never to call her again, she calls me aftr two days and i forgive her again. its been like tjis since we started.

why do you forgive her if you really dont want to see her again? we know why she is coming back to you.... you are her private ATM

Why can't she leave me alone?

and say no to many presents from her top mugu?!

why can't she just focus on the one she loves who is far away?

she wants her cake (aka her man) and have it too (aka presents from her mugu)

o u think she loves me and if she does why will she flaunt her boy friend's picture when m around.

this lady dont give a damn about you, its your wallet that she is attracted to.

The way she talks makes me feel she loves me, she keeps telling me to be patient.

bro, talk is cheap, its her ACTIONS that you should evaluate... i mean, come on, she hardly spends any time with you

pls stop talking about what you have no clue about... there is no love here, only a mugu infatuated with a gal who is taking him to the cleaners.

ladies, what do i do? should i just forget her and move on? we argued this evening and i'm almost certain she will be back.
Advice me pls.

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Idydarling(f): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
op, I woulda sympathised with you, but the fact that you mentioned what you bought her (d bag, shoe and necklace. .. u even mentioned the brand sef )
imo op, I think you're a proud individual who keeps count of whatever good he has done to anoda.

...and yes, she's using u 4 the time being, in order not to feel too emotionally lonely now that the main boo is away. gd luck!
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Dhavids(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
neyop85:
I met this girl about a month ago, she walked into my office with her friends, they enquired if they could work as IT student. As soon as i set my eyes on her, i immediately took their IT letters and accepted three of them all because of her. They started working for me and i took special interest in her. After a week, i asked her out and she declined, i kept pestering for like a month before she said YES to me.
The problem now is that we have never seen eye to eye, we keep arguing and quarrelling. She told me she has a boy friend who has left for South Africa, i have noticed that she truly is into this guy, she keeps using his pictures as social media profile picture, the guy's picture is on her wall in her room. The guy is main reason we quarrel cos i can't take it, i see it as an insult because i feel she should not make me see all those picture stuff.
Now, my dilemma is this, we fight and i promise never to call her again, she calls me aftr two days and i forgive her again. its been like tjis since we started. Why can't she leave me alone? why can't she just focus on the one she loves who is far away? Do u think she loves me and if she does why will she flaunt her boy friend's picture when m around.
Advice me pls.

Op
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Dhavids(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
neyop85:
Advice me pls.

Op.... all u need do is straff life out of her in a space of one week (lyk 4 to 5 straff sessions) and end d god damn relationship.... dnt be magalized!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by neyop85(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Idydarling:
op, I woulda sympathised with you, but the fact that you mentioned what you bought her (d bag, shoe and necklace. .. u even mentioned the brand sef )
imo op, I think you're a proud individual who keeps count of whatever good he has done to anoda.

...and yes, she's using u 4 the time being, in order not to feel too emotionally lonely now that the main boo is away. gd luck!

Don't be too quick to judge me, I was just elaborating.
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by neyop85(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

didnt they teach you to..... NEVER EVER mix business with pleasure?!

so in your world, buying present in order to try to impress a gal means you are serious?!

dont you see her everyday at work?! you mean you have never seen her outside of work?! then how did you gave her the presents?!

you guys are not compatible, let it go!

AGAIN, you guys are not compatible, let it go

the real insult here is that you keep hoping to get between this gal's life even though you got the message loud and clear that she is UNAVAILABLE.... btw: of course she is gonna take your presents (and possibly everything you got), what do you take her for?

why do you forgive her if you really dont want to see her again? we know why she is coming back to you.... you are her private ATM

and say no to many presents from her top mugu?!

she wants her cake (aka her man) and have it too (aka presents from her mugu)

this lady dont give a damn about you, its your wallet that she is attracted to.

bro, talk is cheap, its her ACTIONS that you should evaluate... i mean, come on, she hardly spends any time with you

pls stop talking about what you have no clue about... there is no love here, only a mugu infatuated with a gal who is taking him to the cleaners.

Thank u so very much

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by kaziblake(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
You are a side boo
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by kaziblake(f): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
She already told you she have a boyfriend so why are still disturbing her...leave her alone and look for another girl or else she will keep you as a side boo
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by neyop85(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Richiy:
This is the point where you pick up the bits of your heart and run.

I know this story. If she loves you, she'd run after you with willingness to give up EVERYTHING.

But, why I no dey meet this kin guys sef undecided grin tongue

Cos u are like her.
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by neyop85(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
kaziblake:
She already told you she have a boyfriend so why are still disturbing her...leave her alone and look for another girl or else she will keep you as a side boo

Thank you ma.
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Richiy(f): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
neyop85:

Cos u are like her.

I don't play this kinda games. If I don't like you, you will be the first to know.
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by neyop85(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Richiy:

I don't play this kinda games. If I don't like you, you will be the first to know.

Cool.
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by elampiro(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:
This is just dumb. What do u tink op,uve been tryna buy her affections with ur money and she can do w/o u bt nt w/o ur money so she'll always come back until u receive brain

cheesy
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2015
elampiro:

cheesy

Gbam!
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by Walesadeyemi(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its very simple, you're her plan B or C or D........ Most women do this so that when the choice of their heart fails them, they can fall back on the other plans in order not to end up at prayer city at age 35 looking for husband.

My advice: let her go Coz if you think she'll choose you later on if you show more affection, then you'll be thinking like a looser or if you think you want to 'chop and run' you'll still end up hurting yourself Coz no breakup is ever easy.

So Bro LET HER GO now Coz the longer you wait, the tougher it becomes.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by neyop85(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Walesadeyemi:
Its very simple, you're her plan B or C or D........ Most women do this so that when the choice of their heart fails them, they can fall back on the other plans in order not to end up at prayer city at age 35 looking for husband.

My advice: let her go Coz if you think she'll choose you later on if you show more affection, then you'll be thinking like a looser or if you think you want to 'chop and run' you'll still end up hurting yourself Coz no breakup is ever easy.

So Bro LET HER GO now Coz the longer you wait, the tougher it becomes.

Thanks bro... Like i said, she's been calling but i've been ignoring her calls.
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by pinkiepetitee(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
maga don pay shput alleluya!!!! ooooooooo mugu don pay shout alelluyaaaaaaaa
Re: I Can't Figure Her Out by dastroud(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
If you can't be with someone you love,love someone you're with!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Looks On A Man Do You Prefer? / Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. / V.A.G.I.N.A Tightener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.