Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) (79928 Views)

Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Specialbaby(f): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

Please consult your dictionary.

If he decides to marry five, his choice. Don't be quick to slander people you know nothing about. The girls are not bothered, why you?
i sincerely dont mean to sound that way,trust am,am not worried.

Am sorry if you percieved it that way.

Cheers.
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by dubemivan(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
The blame goes to those girls who despite knowing how naughty he is gave in to his advances.

He is such a disgrace!
Forget about Naughty sweetheart... It is common fact especially Nigerian girls including YOU to identify with successful MEN... how much more a Celeb!
That is Naija gals syndrome and you no exception... Its no news in the secret you gals discuss about your crush on some footballers, musicians, actors etc. this fact you cant deny... I am nobody now but when I show in screen tommorow EVEN you will die to meet me and discuss me with your friends.
But I understand your point though!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Specialbaby(f): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2015
pedrilo:
I hav come to notice here on NL dat most of u ladies dat insult both celebrities and other members online are very ugly n tattered. Are u not a disgrace 2 urself?
ok sir,am sorry if my comment get on your nerves.

Cheers.,
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Specialbaby(f): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2015
dubemivan:

Forget about Naughty sweetheart... It is common fact especially Nigerian girls including YOU to identify with successful MEN... how much more a Celeb!
That is Naija gals syndrome and you no exception... Its no news in the secret you gals discuss about your crush on some footballers, musicians, actors etc. this fact you cant deny... I am nobody now but when I show in screen tommorow EVEN you will die to meet me and discuss me with your friends.
But I understand your point though!!!
thanks for understanding.
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Specialbaby(f): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
poweredcom:

Who be dis mumu because he no follow u sna selfie or carry u for d night u de here de talk nonsense...na u help am suffer toget to his point..of success...omo gals de follow successful men n he keep nakin dem freee ok
heeeey,come of it,you dnt have to call me names before passing your point ok.

Whatever the case it,it their life,i only make a free comment,that all no point taking it to heart ok?

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by get2nuel(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
Don't blame d dude. Gurls fall cheap cos of sweet words. Lol
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by daclint(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
daveP:
If he starts to dance

'akiritikata(whatever that means) uma woman... Baby is too sweet' blah blah, just know that Buhari caused it.

U need a Shrink bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Specialbaby(f): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
coolfredo:
Swear by de gods of ur land that if u hug flavour u go take bath for a week.. not to talk of ... make i no disgrace u shaaa
everyone can not be like you.
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by daclint(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
tiswell:
undecided

Wicked grin grin grin
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by dunlie: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:
That dude is a classical Igbo guy.

Pick up lines is Zero.

Yet some Igbo chicks will keep falling for him just because he calls them Tomato Jos.

Smh!

Dude...."classical Igbo guy...."Igbo chicks will keep falling for him". what"s ur heat here?

Na Chinese chicks go fall for am before. come off your inferiority zone......American guy!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
The blame goes to those girls who despite knowing how naughty he is gave in to his advances

He is such a disgrace!
They are just starstruck. People like you would be screaming and shedding tears if he calls you by first name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
The blame goes to those girls who despite knowing how naughty he is gave in to his advances.

He is such a disgrace!

He's a disgrace to whom ? Na the girls fall hand well well. See Ebiere Bana wey I want marry. The next thing I hear na say she be Flavour baby mama angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by pedrilo: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
ok sir,am sorry if my comment get on your nerves.

Cheers.,
good, next time don't insult people anyhow. Cheers to u too. Enjoy ur weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:

Pick up lines is Zero.

Yet some Igbo chicks will keep falling for him just because he calls them Tomato Jos.

Smh!
u tink say babes dey look all dose ones? d guy get moni, fyn n cum b celeb n u dey talk dis one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by lozanni(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:

Pick up lines is Zero.

Smh!

When it comes to Igbo guys, your sort always over-generalise a lot. I blame this on lack of exposure, as your type is on lock-down in the south-west.
If you were in his shoes, you will know that the guy is a saint even with all his failings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
i dont think i will fall for such.

I don't think i believe you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by marlockj: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:

He is such a disgrace!

Pretend Lik u r Nt desperate to carry his baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by DarlintonOmeh: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
heeeey,come of it,you dnt have to call me names before passing your point ok.

Whatever the case it,it their life,i only make a free comment,that all no point taking it to heart ok?

Cheers.

LOL... Why worry about insults and people calling you names when you actually started your own comment by insulting and calling names to someone you don't know anything about?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
lozanni:

When it comes to Igbo guys, your sort always over-generalise a lot. I blame this on lack of exposure, as your type is on lock-down in the south-west.
If you were in his shoes, you will know that the guy is a saint even with all his failings.
I concur. smiley
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by vocalprince(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:

He is such a disgrace!

Really?

WTF is this one saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
That flavour or whatever he is sings pure wack with gibberish local enjambments... Dem Igbos nd hairy flamingoes too be jumping like some yam head....
Take it from me..... He is pure WAckkkkkk
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by dukecharles(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:

He is such a disgrace!

Shut your buccal cavity already, if someone half Flavor makes advances to you, I am sure you will go for Thanksgiving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by faith551(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Speechless3:

You definitely dont know what handsome is.

Seriously??, so you'll call him ugly?? Oya post your boyfriends pic lemme see. Well, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by miqos02(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
seen
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by faith551(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
99billiondollar:

Handsome what, hian
So what is he?
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by dubemivan(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
thanks for understanding.

lol... welcome to Nairaland! You are indeed special... will you be my baby?
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by flokii: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:

Pick up lines is Zero.

Smh!

grin

you dey try talk say yeeboo girls no get sense abi?
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:

He is such a disgrace!

See beef or u are a Lez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
flokii:

grin

you dey try talk say yeeboo girls no get sense abi?

As long as you speak their language. smiley
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
pedrilo:
I hav come to notice here on NL dat most of u ladies dat insult both celebrities and other members online are very ugly n tattered. Are u not a disgrace 2 urself?
guy nice one I have also been noticing that but had decided to keep quiet, this woman that is insulting flavor and his girls she fine or successful reach them Abeg let her go and hang herself jealous fool tongue
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by flokii: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:

As long as you speak their language. smiley

na real wa...

I think it's d money they are after... not minding d fact that money can't buy happiness

beauties without brain... smh
Re: When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:

He is such a disgrace!

...as if she's not crushing on the guy, ladies can form...undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House / Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.