Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. (900 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? / Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. by djcliff(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
My sister ask me to help advice her.

She gave birth to a child march his year and presently tins are not too easy 4 them. So the method of family planing has been an issue because, y somes either myk her add weight. Or are unsafe. After talking to a doctor he suggested implanon(implant under the arm) it has been ok without menstruations, no weight gain, no mood swing, until recently there was and outbreak of pimples all over her back chest and face.[b][/b] He feels irritated by it so much that he has to off the light before making. To her and on her own part even though she can endure seeing those things on her skin she cannot endure being an irritation to the very person 4 whom she did it 4.
Re: The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. by iceberylin(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Should be grateful he still digs it ... shocked
Re: The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. by Cholls(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
My sister what is your sisters problem sef. Why is she subjecting herself to this nonsense and mind you,if she continues i bet she's in for more trouble.
Re: The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. by Chanchit: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Its not easy to enjoy sex sef, family planning pills with its own side effect, postinor worse, condom seems almost manageable but less pleasure. Best thing born 3 or 4 as a guy do vasectomy, then store your sperm incase you need it in the future.
Re: The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chai!

Marriage sucks sometimes. undecided
Re: The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. by GoldenJAT(m): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Madam... If u no tell us d real person the thing happen 2,me no go waste my time advise u.. Haha!!! Almost all d ladies here DE seek advice 4 sumbdy.. If e no b sista, e go b friend.. And funny Enuf DE still De jobless upon all d people way Dem want advice... No go find way treat urself. Mtchewee.
Re: The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. by djcliff(m): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Madam... If u no tell us d real person the thing happen 2,me no go waste my time advise u.. Haha!!! Almost all d ladies here DE seek advice 4 sumbdy.. If e no b sista, e go b friend.. And funny Enuf DE still De jobless upon all d people way Dem want advice... No go find way treat urself. Mtchewee.

If iam the 1 in nid of the help and I say so will u beat me up?? I took it upon my self to use this medium because she's not a nairalander so if u don't have something to contribute pls kindly sleep or do something with u fake life. Iam a Guy(boy) just incase u don't knw hw to differenciate sex with a single letter
Thank u
Re: The Family Planing I Did 4 Us Is Making Him Not Make Love To Me. by GoldenJAT(m): 12:15am On Dec 20, 2015
djcliff:

If iam the 1 in nid of the help and I say so will u beat me up?? I took it upon my self to use this medium because she's not a nairalander so if u don't have something to contribute pls kindly sleep or do something with u fake life. Iam a Guy(boy) just incase u don't knw hw to differenciate sex with a single letter
Thank u
I don talk my own.. Mk u DE rant DE go.. Good morning

(1) (Reply)

She Hates To Be Alone.advice Plzz / Any Idea What Is Going On Here? (photo) / Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.