Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin (35051 Views)

Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos / Oba Solomon Omisakin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Spanner4(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Wetin person no go hear again for d western part of dis kwantry.

Anyway, I want to cook Jollof pls and I need help to prepare it guys, do I need rice?
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Afrok(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2015
SmartMugu:
Things have changed. In the past I know they often request for the body or come for it after its been buried. This time, there is an option of fine?
fine or no fine, dey must collect something from the dead body. I think from the news, they paid the fine for the body to be released after which I guess they must have taken what they wanted.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by olutunde12(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2015
menix:
They came to have a final chat with him nd collect his heart which must be eaten by the next member to him inorder to move into his position..

Collecting money is now a new thing oo, is the cult now broke abii omonile things don enter funeral rites

Forget They will still come back for their "property" in the night! Call the man out of the grave and collect whatever.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by quotequote: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2015
solomon
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Bimpe29: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Ogboni and Isoro allegedly reported to seized his corpse, hmmm! Whatever man do shall live after him.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2015
SmartMugu:
Things have changed. In the past I know they often request for the body or come for it after its been buried. This time, there is an option of fine?
They would always ensure the proper rites are carried out, any money paid na "Sa ra".
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2015
quotequote:
solomon
Ismail smiley
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by ajebuter(f): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2015
That is how it is in every traditional cult group.

You pledge your allegiance all through your life and thereafter

They are only taking what they are owed.

Anyway make i go baff go church

Make i no resemble OP and seun wey dey go church only when they serve jollof rice and chicken grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Btruth: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Dinning with the devil has nothing to offer you than shame and disgrace. I wonder why the family pretend as if they don't know the drill, "give unto the devil what's belong to the devil"
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by menix(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2015
olutunde12:

Forget They will still come back for their "property" in the night! Call the man out of the grave and collect whatever.

I believe that is when they don't get the body before burial cous once they have ur body before burial they will call u back to life after their ceremonial dance around you nd inquire some stuff from you before ur final demise...
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by nikkiking(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2015
saxywale:

Collection of money is not new. Even the new Ooni had to pay for some special rituals before he was given Oduduwa's crown at Oke ora forest, and also after he was given the crown.
Adonbeliv u.

They came to take his heart period.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2015
menix:

I believe that is when they don't get the body before burial cous once they have ur body before burial they will call u back to life after their ceremonial dance around you nd inquire some stuff from you before ur final demise...

You watch too much Nollywood movies undecided

1 Like

Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by menix(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Princewilla:

I laugh ur axx...
No b only Nollywood nah Ewuhood, these are real happenings which I know a few here who have witnessed it or have an Ex Member would attest to it...
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by SmartMugu: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Princewilla:

This no be nollywood o. It's a tradition that's been on for generations. Nothing can change it, not even civilization.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by menix(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2015
SmartMugu:

This no be nollywood o. It's a tradition that's been on for generations. Nothing can change it, not even civilization.

Leave the guy, nah JJC for african tradition...

A tradition that is as old as nigeria.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2015
he ate someone's heart @ some point.. someone has to eat his own..... no big deal! DAT shouldn't freak his family member
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by ayindejimmy(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2015
menix:
They came to have a final chat with him nd collect his heart which must be eaten by the next member to him inorder to move into his position.
u'r watchin 2 much Pete Edochie nd Kanayo O Kanayo movies
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by omojeesu(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2015
I think they took what perhaps rightly belonged to them.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by menix(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2015
ayindejimmy:

u'r watchin 2 much Pete Edochie nd Kanayo O Kanayo movies

Guy if u don't know anything about tradition, often visit ur village nd learn..

I can bet u re an Indomie kid else you will have an insight especially those day in the 80's when secret societies were not secret..
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by eckersley: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2015
The gods must be CRAZILY broke
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Cyriloha(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Bad news is like good morning in 9ja this days.

There is no smoke without fire, the summary of every thing is that the said Chief is an occultist!!!

nah waaa bro after isokoro done take wetn ogboni go take ?
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by fm7070: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2015
he has to vomit what he ate with the devil.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by ayindejimmy(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2015
menix:

Guy if u don't know anything about tradition, often visit ur village nd learn..

I can bet u re an Indomie kid else you will have an insight especially those day in the 80's when secret societies were not secret..
Got u!
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2015
LET THE DEAD BURY THEIR DEAD !
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Spanner4:
tongue tongue tongue

Wetin person no go hear again for d western part of dis kwantry.

Anyway, I want to cook Jollof pls and I need help to prepare it guys, do I need rice?

No, just palm oil & garri.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Spanner4(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2015
janellemonae:

No, just palm oil & garri.
Palm oil and garri kwa?
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by muchyblink(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2015
These Yoruba chiefs belong to one cult or the other...... Upon all the heavens bell ringing
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Somebody in this naira land is obsessed wt ile-ife. Pls @seun @lalasticlala must all these posts come to d front page. I'm yoruba & could kiss d new ooni all day but even i am bored now.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2015
menix:

A tradition that is as old as nigeria.

Like someone said above, they would summon his spirit if they buried him without their consent.
A tradition that is as old as the days of Samuel in the bible.
Not many people know that Saul summoned the spirit of Samuel from the land of the dead. 1 Samuel 28vs12

Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2015
i never knew south south men actually join ogboni until i met one of my boss at work place, his car has ogboni and freemason symbols on it. Also on his shirt he wears d ogboni tag.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2015
eckersley:
The gods must be CRAZILY broke

I don't believe gods exist. The bible says we are d gods. I believe pple tap into demonic powers thru rituals, sacrifices & incantations of men. But gods, nahhh! The men in d cult just chop & get fat on d money, like some pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo / Some Tribes And Their Weird Cultural Practices / Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.