Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin (35048 Views)

Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos / Oba Solomon Omisakin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2015
ruggedtimi:
i never knew south south men actually join ogboni until i met one of my boss at work place, his car has ogboni and freemason symbols on it. Also on his shirt he wears d ogboni tag.

Southsouth pple are as diabolical as southwest & EDO pple. I know being in a cult is not abnormal in rivers state.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by kelmicheal: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2015
edo and uloba people are the fathers of secret societies in naija fear dem o
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Themandator: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2015
saxywale:

Collection of money is not new. Even the new Ooni had to pay for some special rituals before he was given Oduduwa's crown at Oke ora forest, and also after he was given the crown.

Just asking, the forest you mentioned, is it just for coronation rites and what becomes of the rites if someday it becomes parts of the nation's revenue source.. Eg mineral resources is discovered or given a make over as a tourist destination?
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by ypeace: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2015
Afrok:
Chai.... I don miss Ile-Ife, going home in few days time, plenty gist go dey. Mbabi-Mbayo here I come.

I have lived in Ife for over 24 years, am I surprised? Nope....
I once lived in mbabi-mbayo. Do you know Awa-yin-o's house beside Abere- Ifa's house?
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2015
cocoberry:
shocked
I saw ur signature, I have it big, how can I fill it in.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by preciousedwin63(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
That's the change APC is talking about
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Afrok(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
ypeace:

I once lived in mbabi-mbayo. Do you know Awa-yin-o's house beside Abere- Ifa's house?
that's my hood... I lived opposite baba Abere ifa's house, Awa-yin-o (his son is a soldier), the downstair after Mercy land church, well that was 6 years ago but now I live at baba odeku's, Falade's area. U should know these places.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by cocoberry(f): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
I love my hamburger BIG! Don't know what u r talking about.

dancok:
I saw ur signature, I have it big, how can I fill it in.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by ypeace: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Afrok:
that's my hood... I lived opposite baba Abere ifa's house, Awa-yin-o (his son is a soldier), the downstair after Mercy land church, well that was 6 years ago but now I live at baba odeku's, Falade's area. U should know these places.
.... Falade chemist........ Oh! I know all those area. It's been long I stepped all those places. I lived in Awa-yin-o's house. I am supposed to know you then. Would pm you.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by zicoraads: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
cocoberry:

undecided undecided
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by MichaelChaplain: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
[b][/b]Tradition
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Umamman(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dy came to collect wat he colletd 4rm dm in darkness. An ash 4 ash. Dust 4 dust. Body part 4 body part.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by cocoberry(f): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
What? Say something and stop giving me dat look!

zicoraads:

undecided undecided
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by shineeye1: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is it not intriguing how some still prefer darkness even after discovering light!?

Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Charly68: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
They gave him what they called Eru Aye ,it is their occultic power symbol & they must collect it back from him before he can rest in peace..Africa is indeed very terrible.. There are dark powers but God's power is supreme .
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by olasunky15(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Spanner4:
tongue tongue tongue

Wetin person no go hear again for d western part of dis kwantry.

Anyway, I want to cook Jollof pls and I need help to prepare it guys, do I need rice?

some stones will do
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Spanner4(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
olasunky15:

some stones will do
grin grin Bad nigga
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by zimoni(f): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
ypeace:

I know the house, I also know the Aberefas and the popular Oduduwa teacher that used to live in the ground floor of the Aberefas' house for years before he moved to his own house. The teacher's name is Mr Egbe.tunde.

Have a blessed week.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by zimoni(f): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Afrok:

I know the Awa-yin-o's house and also know the Aberefas. There used to be a chemist in the front side of the house(Awa-Yin-O's) in late 90s, I think the chemist was ran by Ayo or something. There used to be a family that lived in the house for years, they have some yellow(almost albinos) children. Most of them attended Oduduwa College. I was a friend of one of the Aberefas in the 90s, we were so close that after our secondary school education, I was visiting my friend almost everyday whenever I had nothing to do in my Mom's store. How time flies. Have a blessed week Bro.

At topic, no long story. Simply give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's. The Isese must be followed to the letter.

Lobatan.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by lumeneng22: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yoruba and secret societies.........Why can't you turn to God? His wrath and anger awaits you.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by daphil: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
zimoni:

I know the house, I also know the Aberefas and the popular Oduduwa teacher that used to live in the ground floor of the Aberefas' house for years before he moved to his own house. The teacher's name is Mr Egbe.tunde.

Have a blessed week.
Wow! So you knew Mr. Egbetunde?
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by macof(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Bad news is like good morning in 9ja this days.

There is no smoke without fire, the summary of every thing is that the said Chief is an occultist!!!
All title holders in Yorubaland are expected to be involved in one cult or the other
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by macof(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Holywizard:
he must be dining with the devil right now

For being a chief in his fatherland?
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by zimoni(f): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
daphil:
Wow! So you knew Mr. Egbetunde?

Yeah. I also know his children. I was a friend of one of the Aberefas in the late 90s.

Cheers Bro.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by ypeace: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
zimoni:

Have a blessed week.
you know D'Bobo, the teacher's last born?
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by zimoni(f): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
ypeace:
you know D'Bobo, the teacher's last born?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes nah. I know Ayo, Yetunde(or Labake, can't remember her name. She's in abroad now), and the third born(She's a QS, I have forgotten her name too) and the Bobo.

It's been long, e don teyyyyyy.

Modified.....This ya dp ehnn. The person resembles Ayo. Hope you are not AY's younger Bro?

Cheers Bro. Merry Xmas and New Year in advance.

All the best.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by ypeace: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
zimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes nah. I know Ayo, Yetunde(or Labake, can't remember her name. She's in abroad now), and the third born(She's a QS, I have forgotten her name too) and the Bobo.

It's been long, e don teyyyyyy.

Modified.....This ya dp ehnn. The person resembles Ayo. Hope you are not AY's younger Bro?

Cheers Bro. Merry Xmas and New Year in advance.

All the best.
nope, Ayo is now a lawyer. I will pm you.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by zimoni(f): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
ypeace:
nope, Ayo is now a lawyer. I will pm you.

Okay Bro.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
cocoberry:

a wow, I miss, I thought is that thing na. Hmm.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by macof(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
lumeneng22:
Yoruba and secret societies.........Why can't you turn to God? His wrath and anger awaits you.
shineeye1:
Is it not intriguing how some still prefer darkness even after discovering light!?
Btruth:
Dinning with the devil has nothing to offer you than shame and disgrace. I wonder why the family pretend as if they don't know the drill, "give unto the devil what's belong to the devil"

You all have made no sense. .just to show how far you are lost

Everything based on traditions is devil, darkness, etc to you morons. Must you Bring ur borrowed religion into everything?
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by Btruth: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
macof:

You all have made no sense. .just to show how far you are lost

Everything based on traditions is devil, darkness, etc to you morons. Must you Bring ur borrowed religion into everything?

If it's not devilish, why must the families be crying wolf then? You might as well seek the truth, and let the truth set you free.
Re: Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin by macof(m): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Btruth:

If it's not devilish, why must the families be crying wolf then? You might as well seek the truth, and let the truth set you free.

They cry because they are not familiar with the culture and traditions of Ife as it concerns a title like Obalufe
It's our identity, unless the devil is the progenitor of black africans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo / Some Tribes And Their Weird Cultural Practices / Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.