Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Was Dansuki Only Only Obeying Orders From Above - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Dansuki Only Only Obeying Orders From Above (654 Views)

‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun / Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Dansuki Only Only Obeying Orders From Above by oluwatomisin93(m): 6:24am On Dec 20, 2015
By Dele Sobowale “He [Dasuki] should be made to say all he knows on the matter. …It is surprising that an adviser to the President could be awarding contracts and making payments.” Balarabe Musa, former Governor of Kaduna State. Mr Debo Adeniran, Chairman of the Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders, CACOL, also seemed to agree that the Office of the National Security Adviser, ONSA, was not empowered to disburse funds, but was made to do so under the Jonathan administration. Incidentally, readers must note the emphasis on the Office of the National Security Adviser, ONSA, as opposed to the person occupying the office. In the matter of arms deal, the person was Sambo Dasuki. It could have been anybody else. My private investigation has revealed that it is not the first time that the ONSA or Office of Directorate of State Security, ODSS, the Nigeria Police force, NPF or other security agencies had been used to disburse funds to corporate entities and individuals in our history. A great percentage of the funds looted by former Inspector General of Police, IGP, Tafa Balogun, were given to him administration to help win the 2003 election. (See book PDP: CORRUPTION INCORPORATED). Incidentally, a bigger scandal than Dasuki’s is escaping our attention. In the on-going investigation into N1 trillion worth of contracts by the Nigerian Railways Corporation, NRC, the former Chairman of the Board of Directors, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur (former Chairman of PDP) and Senator Ladan, who headed the NRC have stated categorically that the Board of NRC was not involved in awarding any contracts. So, who was awarding contracts for the rails? That’s another story. When the DSS first broke the story alleging that the former National Security Adviser, NSA, Dasuki was involved in a $2bn arms deal and that he took the huge sum of money from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, for weapons not
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/was-dasuki-only-obeying-orders-from-above/
Re: Was Dansuki Only Only Obeying Orders From Above by sholly007: 6:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Was Dansuki Only Only Obeying Orders From Above by Demmocrats(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Was Dansuki Only Only Obeying Orders From Above by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2015
It doesn't concern Nigeria all we want is justice to be done accordingly.
Re: Was Dansuki Only Only Obeying Orders From Above by DaBullIT(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Order from Oga at the top
Re: Was Dansuki Only Only Obeying Orders From Above by gentledavid(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Yea of course,he couldn't have disbursed those funds on his own,he was probably following orders from above....power sweet sha

(1) (Reply)

Dogara To Nigerians: 2016 Budget Will Take Care Of Apc’s Promises / Atiku: I Am Not In Dubai To Plot Against Buhari, I Am Here For Medical Attention / I Want To Be Agent Of Change To My Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.