Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Power Of Kindness (1). - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Power Of Kindness (1). (2418 Views)

Inspired Daily | Power Of Acts Of Kindness / Haven't Seen This Sort Of Kindness...ever! Soul-satisfying Indeed! / An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Why am I not very nice?

Yes, I have a two other siblings. A sister who is about your age and a younger brother.

Yeah, nothing to write. lol. I don't like revealing much of my offline escapades anyway.
What the fuq is Cen fath?

Well, on the issue of abortion, if someone feels she doesn't want to a child and she decides to abort the pregnancy, I don't see anything wrong in that. I mean, no need giving birth to a child you obviously aren't ready to raise.

And most people say that it's murder and all that issh. In my opinion, you aren't actually killing anyone. The child isn't formed completely yet, and most abortions are done just less than a month into the gestation. It's no different from using contraceptives.

lol cen fath is why in Irish tongue

Hahaha see yourself. You made a whole Diary so we get to be delve into your mind then you decide you don't want to do it anymore. You're such a flop. Man of his word my hole tongue

Awwwwwwwwh a younger brother shocked. That's so cute. Are yous close ? My younger brother is like my best friend and he's 6. He's so amazing. Are you like that with your siblings ? Do yous talk and play and stuff ?

Abortion is my big no no. I don't see a single reason why. I don't want to reason. 100% no.

You're not nice at all oo.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

lol cen fath is why in Irish tongue

Hahaha see yourself. You made a whole Diary so we get to be delve into your mind then you decide you don't want to do it anymore. You're such a flop. Man of his word my hole tongue

Awwwwwwwwh a younger brother shocked. That's so cute. Are yous close ? My younger brother is like my best friend and he's 6. He's so amazing. Are you like that with your siblings ? Do yous talk and play and stuff ?

Abortion is my big no no. I don't see a single reason why. I don't want to reason. 100% no.

You're not nice at all oo.

What time is it in Ireland?

Yea, my siblings and I are very close. Yea, we talk and we play and stuff. My sister and I are buddies. She talks to me about anything.

The diary is still there. I haven't asked the mods to delete it. So, I am still keeping to my word. Of course I would let you all get a sneak peek into my mind, but I would be the one to choose when and how you all are going to have such rare opportunity.

You are too soft, just like msphyno.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Yea, my siblings and I are very close. Yea, we talk and we play and stuff. My sister and I are buddies. She talks to me about anything.

The diary is still there. I haven't asked the mods to delete it. So, I am still keeping to my word. Of course I would let you all get a sneak peek into my mind, but I would be the one to choose when and how you all are going to have such rare opportunity.

You are to soft, just like msphyno.

Lol you'd be surprised. There's no point in making yourself look like the bad guy when you're going to be mean. It's much much much more fufilling to have people grace you on your manners and eloquence. Everyone knows there's beauty and serenity in the eye of the storm.

Lol. Ooooh does that make you feel super powerful. You get to choose when we all get to devour your mind. Lol. I honestly couldn't roll my eyes back any further if I tried.

Lol buddies. That's sooo cute. What about the brother ? Mhm I can't seem to imagine you a big brother. Are you the type to have your siblings back regardless of what they do or you'd have your parents back ?

We're an hour behind.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Lol you'd be surprised. There's no point in making yourself look like the bad guy when you're going to be mean. It's much much much more fufilling to have people grace you on your manners and eloquence. Everyone knows there's beauty and serenity in the eye of the storm.

Lol. Ooooh does that make you feel super powerful. You get to choose when we all get to devour your mind. Lol. I honestly couldn't roll my eyes back any further if I tried.

Lol buddies. That's sooo cute. What about the brother ? Mhm I can't seem to imagine you a big brother. Are you the type to have your siblings back regardless of what they do or you'd have your parents back ?

We're an hour behind.

Keep rolling your eyes till they fall off tongue

My brother and I are pals too. My siblings and I have each others backs all the time. Most times our parents do even have a clue what we do.
I am a good big brother. My siblings love me. cheesy
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Keep rolling your eyes till they fall off tongue

My brother and I are pals too. My siblings and I have each others backs all the time. Most times our parents do even have a clue what we do.
I am a good big brother. My siblings love me. cheesy

God! You've zero humility. I don't know who's lying to you. They're doing a very good job.

I'm a good brother. My siblings love me. Yeah I'm sure they do. Eyes are literally at the back of my head.

Let me even ask you. What three things do you dislike most about yourself. 3 physical 3 mental, emotional or whatnot.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

God! You've zero humility. I don't know who's lying to you. They're doing a very good job.

I'm a good brother. My siblings love me. Yeah I'm sure they do. Eyes are literally at the back of my head.

Let me even ask you. What three things do you dislike most about yourself. 3 physical 3 mental, emotional or whatnot.

Why do you say I have zero humility? My siblings love me. I am serious.

What I dislike about myself?

Physically: I wish I had caucasian hair. That's all.

Otherwise: Nothing. I like myself the way I am. I couldn't wish to be anyway different.

Lying to me about what?
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Why do you say I have zero humility? My siblings love me. I am serious.

What I dislike about myself?

Physically: I wish I had caucasian hair. That's all.

Otherwise: Nothing. I like myself the way I am. I couldn't wish to be anyway different.

Lying to me about what?

lol sorry I fell asleep on you smiley

They probably do lol good for you.

Honestly ? You never read the things you say and think God! I'm so full of myself ?

Caucasian hair cheesy ? Why ? What kind ?

Well obviously you didn't have anyone seriously ever knock your confidence as a child or maybe even now.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

lol sorry I fell asleep on you smiley

They probably do lol good for you.

Honestly ? You never read the things you say and think God! I'm so full of myself ?

Caucasian hair cheesy ? Why ? What kind ?

Well obviously you didn't have anyone seriously ever knock your confidence as a child or maybe even now.

Nope. It seems you are misunderstanding my honesty for pride and self obsession.

Yes, the black wavy caucasian hair. I love my brown skin, but it's the hair I don't like. I hate the general texture of the negro hair.

Actually, I did have someone knock my confidence as a child, but I learned to rise above all that. I never did let words get to me. I always believed in what I thought about myself, and not someone's opinion about me.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Nope. It seems you are misunderstanding my honesty for pride and self obsession.

Yes, the black wavy caucasian hair. I love my brown skin, but it's the hair I don't like. I hate the general texture of the negro hair.

Actually, I did have someone knock my confidence as a child, but I learned to rise above all that. I never did let words get to me. I always believed in what I thought about myself, and not someone's opinion about me.

You must have had a really high opinion of yourself as a child.

Lol are you annoyed by me at the moment ?

Not self obsession exactly not pride either just I can't describe it. No offence, it's a bit boring. People with scars and dents and daddy issues are much much more fun than people who are seen to have their shït together like yourself.

You don't seem unstable at all. You seem like the type of person to think about everything before they'd do it.

Long or short Caucasian hair ?
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

You must have had a really high opinion of yourself as a child.

Lol are you annoyed by me at the moment ?

Not self obsession exactly not pride either just I can't describe it. No offence, it's a bit boring. People with scars and dents and daddy issues are much much more fun than people who are seen to have their shït together like yourself.

You don't seem unstable at all. You seem like the type of person to think about everything before they'd do it.

Long or short Caucasian hair ?

My childhood was a bit messed up.

Nope, why would I be?

Do I appear like I have my _shit together? Believing in myself and being proud and at ease with who I am, doesn't actually equal having my _shit together.

What if I told you I don't have my _shit together? What if I told you I have had some issues with my general personality and psychology which I have come to embrace, instead of despise.

Do I appear stable to you?

Short caucasian hair.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

My childhood was a bit messed up.

Nope, why would I be?

Do I appear like I have my _shit together? Believing in myself and being proud and at ease with who I am, doesn't actually equal having my _shit together.

What if I told you I don't have my _shit together? What if I told you I have had some issues with my general personality and psychology which I have come to embrace, instead of despise.

Do I appear stable to you?

Short caucasian hair.

You 100% sound like you've your shît together.

Believing in yourself and being proud and at ease with yourself is the epitome of having your shït together.

I'd believe you but I wouldn't believe you. You have to have your shït together to embrace things you don't like about yourself.

My childhood was a bit messed up too and I'm a bit crazy and unstable. But you've gone through all the stages and you've reached acceptance.

You could ask anyone that's ever interacted with you here on NL and they'd all think you were stable and perfectly shït togethered... Just mean.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

You 100% sound like you've your shît together.

Believing in yourself and being proud and at ease with yourself is the epitome of having your shït together.

I'd believe you but I wouldn't believe you. You have to have your shït together to embrace things you don't like about yourself.

My childhood was a bit messed up too and I'm a bit crazy and unstable. But you've gone through all the stages and you've reached acceptance.

You could ask anyone that's ever interacted with you here on NL and they'd all think you were stable and perfectly shït togethered... Just mean.

Am I mean?
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Am I mean?

Mhm you just say what everyone's thinking but no ones willing to say.

But you know words really do hurt a lot of people so...
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Mhm you just say what everyone's thinking but no ones willing to say.

But you know words really do hurt a lot of people so...

If they allow words hurt them, that's their business.
And if they can't stand "hurting words," then they shouldn't do what would prompt someone to use such words on them.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

If they allow words hurt them, that's their business.
And if they can't stand "hurting words," then they shouldn't do what would prompt someone to use such words on them.

Well not everyone is like you David. Words do hurt a lot of people. You never know the extent of damage your words can do to a person.

I don't believe people should repress themselves and who they are in fear of others. Maybe we all should be more open minded.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Well not everyone is like you David. Words do hurt a lot of people. You never know the extent of damage your words can do to a person.

I don't believe people should repress themselves and who they are in fear of others. Maybe we all should be more open minded.

Maybe we all should.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Maybe we all should.

Conclusive.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Conclusive.

Pardon?
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Pardon?

Nothing.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Nothing.

Okay.
Re: The Power Of Kindness (1). by Btruth: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2015
What's happening here? Are you guys turning this thread to a kind of chatting room?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano varsiy First Class Graduate Set Record In The British IELTS Exams. / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Wednesday Morning / The Choice Of Tinubu's Running Mate Critical Review Of Political Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.