Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

T. B Joshua’s Daughter -it’s Not What People Say About My Dad That Matters But - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T. B Joshua’s Daughter -it’s Not What People Say About My Dad That Matters But (646 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T. B Joshua’s Daughter -it’s Not What People Say About My Dad That Matters But by abagram(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Sarah and Promise are very lucky. They are Prophet T.B Joshua’s daughters and doing so well in life. Sarah was called to the Nigerian Bar on Wednesday December 16 and she’s also looking forward to be called to the New York bar in the United States of America soon. Promise is 18 and study­ing Politics and International Relations at London School of Economics in the United King­dom. It’s obvious that they’re both apples of the renowned prophet’s eyes. In the interviews
that follow, both reflected on life as daughters of Prophet T.B Joshua and what this has added to their lot in life. Excerpts:

Congrats, how do you feel being called to the bar today?

Source:http://www.abagram.com/2015/12/its-not-what-people-say-about-my-dad.html

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Seed Of Destiny / Is Christanity A Religion Of Confusion? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.