Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Need Help ASAP!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help ASAP!! (964 Views)

Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / Q / See Eat And Clean Mouth Has Turned To Eat And Purge(i Need Ur Help Asap ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help ASAP!! by officialmcfresh1(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Am 28 and a 400level student of university of port harcourt have been in this crazy relationship that almost destroyed my life. This is the one and only relationship I've had since my first year in uniport. Have been in relationships but noting like this one.

I loved her so much that I felt I've even lost myself in the process. (call it stupid love if u want) but what I felt was so real I don't regret anything I did for her.

Well it lasted for 3years with series of break ups from her anytime we apart and she travels but somehow we managed to get back when we see in school.

Deep inside I knew dis wasnt just right cus this girl is so possessive and very jealous with lorry load of insecurity so I did everything I cud to make her see I was real and wasn't gonna or even cheat on her. Still noting changed and I still cudnt leave her. this I didn't understand. The thing now us that we finally broke up and I have decided never to go back to this girl no matter what.

But what I don't understand now is... Why am I so scared of girls now??.. Like I'm afraid of even approaching a girl. Something more like I feel every girl out there will just hurt me like this girl did. Wtf??. (I no fit toast girl again,) I feel like I've lost the boldness to do so. See me that was a bad as dude wen it comes to wooing a girl.

I need help of cus this is getting out of hands. What has this girl Don to me. Chineke.!!!!

Jesus come save me from karashika ooh.
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Everest880: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Mtcheeew.
Instead of You going to ur pastor for counselling, You came over Yo NL, jampacked with Frail brains and gays grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by iceberylin(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2015
You don lose Confidence.....

Is ya Ex from Edo undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Everest880: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Everest880:
Mtcheeew.
Instead of You going to ur pastor for counselling, You came over Yo NL, jampacked with Frail brains and gays grin
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Give yourself time to get over her. Don't just jump into a new relationship. Start slow, be friends with the girl, get to know her. Then proceed. Best of luck!
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by officialmcfresh1(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=Everest880 post=41168231][/quote]

So what shud I tell my pastor.... Full brains
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by officialmcfresh1(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2015
iceberylin:

Nop!! Ibo girl ooh
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by lovely17(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm you need help you ve lost your confidence and it dented you psychologically, it will wear off over time though
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by akpur1(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2015
na so ESAN girl be ohh[color=]na so ESAN girl be ohh[/color]na so ESAN girl be ohh
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2015
iceberylin:

What is this dude saying
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry,i cant advice you cos i havent been there.

But for the record,stop accusing an innocent and defenceless girl pls,she is not the cause of your problem,if you lack the confidence to woo a lady,blame yourself not your ex.
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2015
david2:

What is this dude saying
what he wrote was simple.

He was tryna imply that edo girls are known for witch craft.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by BrianRoss: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2015
d babe dn seal ur wooing skills with juju so dat u no fit ask any babe out again, a punishment for leaving hersad
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2015
undecidedUh....I don't think the problem's from Your Ex tho...

I think Your wooing Skills is A bit dormant/sloppy...Since You had no practices for over 3years Whilst U were dating her...

Give Yourself time to heal..You'd be okay!wink

Uh..Talking Bout time!!! start looking for a wife..You're getting Way too old for Wooing ladies!undecided
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by SINNZ(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2015
OP its obvious you haven't forgiven her. Forgive her and let go of all that resentment or regret and you'll see how easy your life will get.
Life is short bro, best make use of every moment and make it count! Goodluck.
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by wizaro(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Morning pals pls am new on this forum... But I ve followed this forum for like 4-5yrs now.. Finally decided to join... So can pls get a welcome party ;DMorning pals pls am new on this forum... But I ve followed this forum for like 4-5yrs now.. Finally decided to join... So can pls get a welcome party
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2015
wizaro:
Morning pals pls am new on this forum... But I ve followed this forum for like 4-5yrs now.. Finally decided to join... So can pls get a welcome party ;DMorning pals pls am new on this forum... But I ve followed this forum for like 4-5yrs now.. Finally decided to join... So can pls get a welcome party

Lol you want a party ?
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
what he wrote was simple.

He was tryna imply that edo girls are known for witch craft.

So ple in other parts of the country are not known for witchcrafty??
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by wizaro(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2015
My brother my advice ehh pls forget about women for now and focus on ur studies.... Telling you out of xperience... Forget about d overhyped word called love....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by officialmcfresh1(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2015
wizaro:
My brother my advice ehh pls forget about women for now and focus on ur studies.... Telling you out of xperience... Forget about d overhyped word called love....

Overhyped indeed
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by wizaro(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2015
david2:

So ple in other parts of the country are not known for witchcrafty??
they are but some are well known and significant about them... Infact it's there culture
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by wizaro(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Lol you want a party ?
yes I want a party... But not overhyped party like the word LOVE
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2015
wizaro:
yes I want a party... But not overhyped party like the word LOVE

The word love isn't overhyped. Lol you actually want a party. That's so funny.
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by wizaro(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2015
officialmcfresh1:
Am 28 and a 400level student of university of port harcourt have been in this crazy relationship that almost destroyed my life. This is the one and only relationship I've had since my first year in uniport. Have been in relationships but noting like this one.

I loved her so much that I felt I've even lost myself in the process. (call it stupid love if u want) but what I felt was so real I don't regret anything I did for her.

Well it lasted for 3years with series of break ups from her anytime we apart and she travels but somehow we managed to get back when we see in school.

Deep inside I knew dis wasnt just right cus this girl is so possessive and very jealous with lorry load of insecurity so I did everything I cud to make her see I was real and wasn't gonna or even cheat on her. Still noting changed and I still cudnt leave her. this I didn't understand. The thing now us that we finally broke up and I have decided never to go back to this girl no matter what.

But what I don't understand now is... Why am I so scared of girls now??.. Like I'm afraid of even approaching a girl. Something more like I feel every girl out there will just hurt me like this girl did. Wtf??. (I no fit toast girl again,) I feel like I've lost the boldness to do so. See me that was a bad as dude wen it comes to wooing a girl.

I need help of cus this is getting out of hands. What has this girl Don to me. Chineke.!!!!

Jesus come save me from karashika ooh.
getting a tapping from d back... Senior I think u should forget her... Love is an overhyped word OK... Jus be a one man squad... They ain't loyal at all

1 Like

Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Princeparix(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Tɦɛ OP ɨs ʝʊst sċaʀɛɖ օʄ ɮɛɨռɢ ʀɛʝɛċtɛɖ....

@OP ɖօռ't ɢɨʋɛ ʊք օռ ʏօʊʀsɛʟʄ..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Blurr(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Get moni first!!!!!!!u dnt av to worri bou wooing ladies!!!!!
Re: I Need Help ASAP!! by Everest880: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2015
officialmcfresh1:

So what shud I tell my pastor.... Full brains
What did you post about?

(1) (Reply)

Blackboi Is Back! / Why It Is Good To Define Your Relationship With A Person / Naija Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.