Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Q - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Q (843 Views)

Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / See Eat And Clean Mouth Has Turned To Eat And Purge(i Need Ur Help Asap ) / I Need Help ASAP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q by Flickzvill(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Q
Re: Q by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Grow up please
Re: Q by OneTeslim(m): 12:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Q by Ginaz(f): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Flickzvill:
Hi everyone, am new here ok let me start of by saying am glad to be part of this forum.there is something that has been bordering me for some time now, I and this girl av been dating for months now nd i love her so much she loves me too according to her but something came up.
We both got ADM in diff schools she was not happy neither was I, but she promised to stick with me till marriage my mom likes her nd my parents wants me to get enganged with a girl In my 300lv bcz am d only child nd dey want me to settle down early. Now shes in sch my friends in her sch called me nd complained about hw she moves with dis particular guy called Patrick I called her nd she confirmed it she said he's just a friend. We met not quiet long ago nd she was happy to see me I went tru her fine nd saw a flipagram video of her nd him I was not not surprised bcz av heard lots about dem she keeps telling dia is notn rong nd I shouldnt be afraid yesterday evening she called.
Nd started asking for 4givness that she kissed him but she's so sorry I 4gave her. pls plp advice me should I breakup with her? Wat should I do pls I need ur opinion God bless u all

Can you please rewrite this properly? Only then can I give you an advise cos I'm calling lawma to take this write up to the trash! angry
Re: Q by tungstar(m): 12:59am On Jan 08, 2016
What rily do u want to hear?
Re: Q by ITbomb(m): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2016
First of all, concentrate more on your written English
Two, if you are spending money on the girl, stop, cos the other guy is fucking her.
Three, don't ever expect a girl to tell you that she is sleeping with someone you know, never.
Four, finish school with a good grade and get a good job, girls will come and you go use tooth pick to point and click
Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Grow up please
tnk you
Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2016
ITbomb:
First of all, concentrate more on your written English
Two, if you are spending money on the girl, stop, cos the other guy is fucking her.
Three, don't ever expect a girl to tell you that she is sleeping with someone you know, never.
Four, finish school with a good grade and get a good job, girls will come and you go use tooth pick to point and click
tnkz for the advice
Re: Q by boxer022(m): 6:29am On Jan 08, 2016
My brother run for your life, she is not the one for you. The problem is the distance between the two of you. She is asking for pardon for kissing him, how are we sure that she will not ask for pardon tomorrow for having sex with him.
Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2016
boxer022:
My brother run for your life, she is not the one for you. The problem is the distance between the two of you. She is asking for pardon for kissing him, how are we sure that she will not ask for pardon tomorrow for having sex with him.
true talk, but girls sha she knows fully well that guy just wants her p***y but she blindly roles Wii him. Abeg like my brother said "face ur book" that's just wat am gone do girls will always be girls anywhere anytime
Re: Q by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Flickzvill:
tnk you
You welcome.
What are we for, if not for inconveniences undecided

(1) (Reply)

An Advice Needed! She Wan Use My Head / Help! I'm Too Emotional / Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.