Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Warning To The Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To The Guys (1943 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To The Guys by Maxi112: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2015
pleep:
Another stupid guy telling women what they want to hear. Listen retard, if a woman choses to sleep with a man and gets pregnant that is her fault. It doesnt matter whos "daughter" she is.

Braindead mangina sack of shit.
hmmmm.... sori for u dude!!
Re: Warning To The Guys by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Maxi112:
hmmmm! truth is bitter
You become good to a lady who came far away to see you and next, she's thinking on how to milk you and then gets frustrated if you don't response well to her tactics.
Re: Warning To The Guys by Maxi112: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2015
pleep:
The one who bears the majority of the consequences carries the majority of the blame you stupid ape. Read that bible of yours.

The Bible places the blame on the woman, as does the Koran, as does the Torah. Only in perverted black so called "christianity" do idiots like you make excuses for whores because you know it is the whores who put the most money in your collection basket.
thanks for d insult.... buh am not a pastor, am an engineer
Re: Warning To The Guys by pleep(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2015
Maxi112:
thanks for d insult.... buh am not a pastor, am an engineer
Waste disposal engineer, Sewage engineer? You wont make a good engineer because you don't have the mind for logic

You put the backward thing forward and the forward thing backwards and then spread your corrupted thinking to others.
Re: Warning To The Guys by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Maxi112:
keep on tangling..... no offense
Fvck you! cheesy

We all know your kind of guy.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Guys by Maxi112: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2015
DeeTus:
Fvck you! cheesy
We all know your kind of guy.
k
Re: Warning To The Guys by SINNZ(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2015
I've never said an "I love you" that I didn't mean. I still pride myself for that till date.
Re: Warning To The Guys by Emac34: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2015
I dnt think that's wat ur pastor preached at church 2day grin
Re: Warning To The Guys by Maxi112: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:
I dnt think that's wat ur pastor preached at church 2day grin
undecided
Re: Warning To The Guys by ivyT(f): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
stevealibi:
I dnt feel dis thread
gerrarahere men!
Re: Warning To The Guys by ivyT(f): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Neyoor:
He who have ears, should listen and take note of this.........
Exactly..
Re: Warning To The Guys by itstpia8: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
why is this fellow stalking others for no reason?

who hired you to do this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Guy That Can Last For 3hours Non Stop For A Relationship. / Acrra Girl Naked Sex Photos Leaked By Boyfriend / When You See Tears Under A Microscope You'll See Just How Powerful Our Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.