Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. (2465 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Not in full detail.

Daviyjones : not long ago I met this new girl after my fiancee left me 3months ago.

I've met her parent and everything seems quite alright.

My sister told me she saw her with a guy in a joint she do visit with her boyfriend. That its quite obvious she has mutual relationship with the guy with her actions.

Till date after my sister told me, she is still acting normal but the news changed my mentality towards her and I feel she is not being honest with me.

I don't know how to ask or tell her I know about the other guy.
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by Uchan4u(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
But don't you have a side chic?

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by Unionised(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
You are not ready.

When you wake up, you can ask her like an adult.

Till then....

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by torqque7(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Well nobody wants to put all their eggs in one basket if they are not certain where the relationship is headed..First of all if you think you can wife her then seat her down and tell her there is a possibility of a future with her if all goes well and she does her part..and tell her you won't tolerate a cheating gf and after that watch her closely for a while if she still keeps d side nigger then u better move ahead and find another girl to wife..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
torqque7:
Well nobody wants to put all their eggs in one basket if they are not certain where the relationship is headed..First of all if you think you can wife her then seat her down and tell her there is a possibility of a future with her if all goes well and she does her part..and tell her you won't tolerate a cheating gf and after that watch her closely for a while if she still keeps d side nigger then u better move ahead and find another girl to wife..
I want to marry her I've met her parents how else do I prove? undecided
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Unionised:
You are not ready.

When you wake up, you can ask her like an adult.

Till then....
undecided
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Uchan4u:
But don't you have a side chic?
no I don't need one undecided

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by torqque7(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Then u need to av that talk with her and let her know that u are aware of the other guy and tell her to focus or u move on,if she is someone u think u can spend the rest of ur life with then u should be able to voice ur concerns freely..goodluck

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
torqque7:

Then u need to av that talk with her and let her know that u are aware of the other guy and tell her to focus or u move on,if she is someone u think u can spend the rest of ur life with then u should be able to voice ur concerns freely..goodluck
you know nigerian girls she will probably deny or promise not to see the guy again.
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Pay her dowry that way you have made a statement. Till then u're still and just an option
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by torqque7(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
you know nigerian girls she will probably deny or promise not to see the guy again.
Lol..@Nigerian girls,ur right sha most of them want to eat their cake and have it,they don't seem to understand than when a man becomes a jerk its cos they pushed him to the wall..anyway that's y u have to make urself CLEAR to her and if u still catch her cheating then u give her the boot mate..
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by Uchan4u(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
no I don't need one undecided

If you really love her go ahead with your plans. when she sees you are serious about it, she will stop seeing any other guy.
Seeing her parents is not enough to convince her, the guy u called side guy might also have done so too

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Uchan4u:

If you really love her go ahead with your plans. when she sees you are serious about it, she will stop seeing any other guy.
Seeing her parents is not enough to convince her, the guy u called side guy might also have done so too
the side guy? That can't be true undecided
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
ejibaba:

Pay her dowry that way you have made a statement. Till then u're still and just an option
undecided
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by ERONX(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by firstking01(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Not in full detail.

Daviyjones : not long ago I met this new girl after my fiancee left me 3months ago.

I've met her parent and everything seems quite alright.

My sister told me she saw her with a guy in a joint she do visit with her boyfriend. That its quite obvious she has mutual relationship with the guy with her actions.

Till date after my sister told me, she is still acting normal but the news changed my mentality towards her and I feel she is not being honest with me.

I don't know how to ask or tell her I know about the other guy.
wetin u wan mk we do nw...cos frm ur write up, i dnt knw if u want advice, or ur concluding dat u knw wat to do..btw, no be u be d self aclaimed man of listcheesy?...wer d listsad...cos @tyms ur list dey cause controversy for NLcheesy
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by xtervaganza(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Your case is better, op.

I met a girl I seriously wanted to marry then. Her uncle which she usually calls turned out to be her aristo . The sad part was that she sometimes called him with my own phone

The day I knew she was kpanshing the man I made a vow to over kpansh her. I fxck the hell out of her for 2 months doing all that wicked styles and then I dumped her.

I still enjoy my revenge on her grin grin grin
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
firstking01:
wetin u wan mk we do nw...cos frm ur write up, i dnt knw if u want advice, or ur concluding dat u knw wat to do..btw, no be u be d self aclaimed man of listcheesy?...wer d listsad...cos @tyms ur list dey cause controversy for NLcheesy
no list this time this is about my life undecided
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
Your case is better, op.

I met a girl I seriously wanted to marry then. Her uncle which she usually calls turned out to be her aristo . The sad part was that she sometimes called him with my own phone

The day I knew she was kpanshing the man I made a vow to over kpansh her. I fxck the hell out of her for 2 months doing all that wicked styles and then I dumped her.

I still enjoy my revenge on her grin grin grin
how is sleeping with her using bad styles revenge? They love it when you do it well undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by firstking01(m): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
no list this time this is about my life undecided
ok
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by HomieQuan(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Talk to her
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by israelbenzion: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Uchan4u:

Which kain mumu advice be this? all these teenagers... Seeing a girl's parents is not enough to convince her? Common go and play outside with your mates, little brat.
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by Uchan4u(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
israelbenzion:

Which kain mumu advice be this? all these teenagers... Seeing a girl's parents is not enough to convince her? Common go and play outside with your mates, little brat.

do u have problem with comprehension? what is it that is confusing you in my advise?
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
israelbenzion:

what's your opinion?
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by akinsmyk(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
israelbenzion:

That lady made a lot of sense, so unfortunate you had to threw her words away. I guess you haven't experienced or deal with such ladies. Seeing parents this days is nothing. She'll just give one or two excuses and take another person home. I wish you don't ignore what she said
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
what's your opinion?
kill her for being a biitch that she is.

Thank me latercheesy
Re: She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. by DAVIYJONESS: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
kill her for being a biitch that she is.

Thank me latercheesy

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Adaksbullet For Mr Nl 2016 Ofisial Campane Tread / Sucking Is The Easiest Way To Make A Woman Enjoyed SEX / So Many Lucky Ladies Boast About How Big The Size Of Their Lovers Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.