Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Just Dedicated "All I Want For Christmas Is You" To My Sweetheart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Dedicated "All I Want For Christmas Is You" To My Sweetheart (363 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Dedicated "All I Want For Christmas Is You" To My Sweetheart by Appswheel(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
I just dedicated "All I want for Christmas is You" to my sweet heart and loved ones. Dedicate a song to that special person and let them feel the Christmas touch

Beautiful Songs you can choose from include:

1. The First Noel
2. The Little Drummer Boy
3. We Wish U A Merry Xmas
4. Marys Boy Child
5. Halleluyah Chorus
6. Jingle Bells
7. Angels we heard on High

And many more.......

How to dedicate songs - Visit http://musikgenie.com

a) Scroll to any song of your choice
b) click on dedicate
c) add your number (AIRTEL or GLO)
d) Add recipients number( Any network of your choice)
e) You can add more than one number for bulk dedication
f) DEDICATE.

MusikGenie...... Sharing love through Music.....

(1) (Reply)

You’re Supposed To Let Go Of The Past / 12 Relationship Advice / Man Who Claims To Have Fathered 800 Kids Sells Sperm For £50 Per Pop On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.