Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! (3040 Views)

First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? / My 'supposed' Best Friend Is No Longer The Girl I Used To Know.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by Maximum83: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
U don enter one chance. Run for dear life
Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by benzoljoe: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Just girlfriend.if you marry her what is going to happen..bro join leg run..
Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by BustScam: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP! Don't be a learner o!!!

You need help indeed sha, lalasticlala help his ministry before one family drain his life! When you're not Dasuki abi Buhari?

I hope obinoscopy can help him too either!
Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Don't start what u can't finish. If u give that 500k to her mum, then u've signed a warrant for constant financial disturbance from them. They'll never stop there, needs upon needs will keep arising and u'll be the one footing the bills. The day u refuse, is the day u'll strt having troubles from them.

If u've been showing off, pls, u better pipe down. Avoid being excessively generous, coz it seems u're about to be taken for granted. Don't give that 500k to the mother except it's for sth extremely important and she has no alternative option.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Don't start what u can't finish. If u give that 500k to her mum, then u've signed a warrant for constant financial disturbance from them. They'll never stop there, needs upon needs will keep arising and u'll be the one footing the bills. The day u refuse, is the day u'll strt having troubles from them.

If u've been showing off, pls, u better pipe down. Avoid being excessively generous, coz it seems u're about to be taken for granted. Don't give that 500k to the mother except it's for sth extremely important and she has no alternative option.
Best comment for this thread. Hope the OP listens & adheres to you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by Drops26(f): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
cheesy I love that family. cool
Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by obowunmi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dump this girl.
Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by Atlantian: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's how they behave. These days I dont even know if the pussy is worth the amounts we offer these parasites in human form.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
shebi u dey form big boi ni, oya step up and be a man now.

you better run for your life otherwise 50years from now you will realise you are yet to buy half plot of land not to talk of building a hut.

there is something they call wife material. you go to Balogun market in Lagos, u go find am dia.
Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by ednut1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na wetin oyinbo dey call shameless be dis
Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by Xhaka(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2015
Buy phantom5 for her too for the mean time
Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by IamLucy(f): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Acidosis:
Are you in anyway related to Dasuki?
gringrin

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! by CaroLyner(f): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2016
Xhaka:
Buy phantom5 for her too for the mean time
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? / Is It Right To Sleep With Your Cousin Like This? (photos) / Which Is Harder Moving On, Letting Go Or Starting Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.