Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain (4800 Views)

Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign / All We Want Is Self-determination,the Ship Call Nigeria Is Grounded- ND Avengers / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by abduljabbar4(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
EternalTruths:
What of those who called Jonathan clueless. What should they do to their own head.? undecided

Jonathan's regime brought about self sufficiency in agriculture cars etc industries

Buhari is just busy applying Indian style of cut cut cut of salaries and other financial benefits grin

Dah fvck

What improvement did you notice in agriculture?

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

You most be kidding, Showing me a steve keen book no wonder you are still living in the past
And you are living in a fantasy world.
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
I
tno4real:

I never said anything to hurt you or your country, I just gave some advice and I got all these from you dame it

Is any of the things I wrote a lie?
We do not need your advice because your America's advice (made in america) has NEVER and WILL NEVER help any country. Cross check please.
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

Gosh who the hell are you? I think you are from the northern part of Nigeria...the spirit of hate is around you, I don't want to f**k you up be careful

Ha!!!!!ha!ha!

You sound like a clown.
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Twistaray(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:
Am not really good at writing story my sh*t is go straight to the point.
If you attend university and you are calling the present Nigeria president dull than you need to examine your brain cos Nigeria president is secretly planning something massive for you Nigerians but am surprise people are not seeing it, I'm a student of business management chicago, though the 1st quarter will not be funny at all but I bet u if only Nigerians can support their president and bear with him your country will be among the greatest in the world. I like Nigerian cos I do have them as friends back home and most of them are good people.
What am I talking about. The problem of your country is dollar and the greatest problem is importation of goods. Stop importation of goods and spend your naira within your country...just wait for 1 and half year and your problem is solve. "study the development and behaviour of china" that's the secret behind your president plan

This Op,dude right here? Seems to have foresight and deep meaning to what he's talking about.
Taking into consideration how China economy is being run.

God bless you OP.
Only the wise one will understand the well-though out message.

cool

2 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
quid:

And you are living in a fantasy world.

You can't solve a pre school equation is showing me a steven keen theory of economy pull your face to the other side...am even sure u've not read the book yourself...can I ask you a question from that book?

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

Well I only simplify the equation for you to understand, is a Macro economy formulation for income and expenditure

You see? You have proven that you are a kid.

You are busy talking of formula? I ha!ha!ha!.

We live in a real world and not one abstract assumption. Get real boy.

Theories do not solve problems but practicals do. Dig it?
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Twistaray:

This Op,dude right here? Seems to have foresight and deep meaning to what he's talking about.
Taking into consideration how China economy is being run.

God bless you OP.
Only the wise one will understand the well-though out message.

cool

You are a wise dude...Only the wise can see

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

You can't solve a pre school equation is showing me a steven keen theory of economy pull your face to the other side...am even sure u've not read the book yourself...can I ask you a question from that book?

You are just a kid.

Go and watch ehmmmmmmm, Power Rangers or Avarta.
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by abduljabbar4(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
jusRadical:

it is you that after spending in some cases 7 years at the uni but prefer an illiterate to be your president that need his head examined.

So an illiterate is better than a graduate?

You are at Chicago talking rubbish. Why not come to over here and sleep in a gas station to buy pms at N87 or just enter a gas station and buy at N150 without wasting time.

I won't blame you because you have not bought a Carton of 70g Derica tin tomato at N1.8 in March this year and only to buy same at N2.5k in November this year.

You have not stayed for days without light.

Because america is not paying for subsidy Obama denied that it exists.

Anyway america is instrumental to the origin of ISIS, that is why you support a president that kills shiite muslims in preparation Boko Haram Division 2.

So the thousands of workers that lost their jobs this year will gain them next year?

My friend go and sit down.

What has the idiotic drunkard aka gej the literate done for this nation? The fool that told us stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
jusRadical:

You see? You have proven that you are a kid.

You are busy talking of formula? I ha!ha!ha!.

We live in a real world and not one abstract assumption. Get real boy.

Theories do not solve problems but practicals do. Dig it?

Dame it g u are empty inside...don't have idea of anything you are just talking... IT theory of economy is the latest, if you don't know anything you ask and it shall be given unto you...am sure you don't have idea of the simplest software excel, am sure you can even operate it...and you are here talk sh*t showing me a steven keen theory of economy. G the world is advancing every seconds

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by abduljabbar4(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

I can see the problem in your country is getting at you...you need bag of rice hahahahahhahahahahah
don't take it personal just trying to see how we can move your country forward, the way you see your leader is the same way other people would see your leader and if your leaders are dull other countries would see Nigerians has dull people...even if your president is dull you are insulting millions of your brother and sister around the global...your president just step in he can't perform magic of an economy that is dead already. It would take years for a wise person to rebuild your nation. If only you understand what am talking about

Lol see finishing.

Bros these guys willl not let you have peace oo. They will rather die than to accept the truth. The more you explain the more foolish they become and in the end they will start insulting you

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

Dame it g u are empty inside...don't have idea of anything you are just talking... IT theory of economy is the latest, if you don't know anything you ask and it shall be given unto you...am sure you don't have idea of the simplest software excel, am sure you can even operate it...and you are here talk sh*t showing me a steven keen theory of economy. G the world is advancing every seconds

You see the problem. As I said before, you are still a kid. I doubt if you are independent.

We are talking of security, good roads, food, power, fuel, jobs, peace, etc for the masses and you are here shouting about excel and one topic that you were taught yesterday at school.

Get real my friend, get real. The world is real.
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
jusRadical:

You are just a kid.

Go and watch ehmmmmmmm, Power Rangers or Avarta.
Lol, G make a point...just one pls

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
jusRadical:

You see the problem. As I said before, you are still a kid. I doubt if you are independent.

We are talking of security, good roads, food, power, fuel, jobs, peace, etc for the masses and you are here shouting about excel and one topic that you were taught yesterday at school.

Oh my gosh, the security, good roads, food, power etc would just come up like that using dragon magic ...G ur brain is sic*...am even sure you never left your country before

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
jusRadical:

All what you mention education one of the most important thing to gain is not mention...I can now see the level of your brain, is only food that you sup to mention u only use others to cover up

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
jusRadical:

And I can see how real u are, u want your president to perform magic within 1 week u shld have all that...fo*l

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by abduljabbar4(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm. Valid point though but the op is lying about his nationality. You are a PURE Nigerian mr man stop lying. Here you are insulting "your" country

tno4real:
I sorry for Nigeria, I don't know why we don't think...the film is like going to ur enemy for help, have always say dis that america is boko haram they are only scared of the future of Africa...we don't need america for anything
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

All what you mention education one of the most important thing to gain is not mention...I can now see the level of your brain, is only food that you sup to mention u only use others to cover up

If education is your type that will make me to be ranting about one formula I was able to memorize after spending year in the uni and wasting my parents money like you do and did, then it has no value like yours and does not need to be mentioned.
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
jusRadical:

You think you would just come in here and talk sh*t and go away I'm going to f**k u up, u don't have idea of all what u said, I would surprise u and u would prove all what u said about ISIS and what u know

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

And I can see how real u are, u want your president to perform magic within 1 week u shld have all that...fo*l

KIIIIDDDDDD!
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
jusRadical:

If education is your type that will make me to be ranting about one formula I was able to memorize after spending year in the uni and wasting my parents money like you do and did, then it has no value like yours and does not need to be mentioned.

We can see the boy here now, so you went to the university and waste your parents money for nothing sh*t u are a disgrace to Nigeria university for saying that...I know many Nigerians are very intelligent and they always aim for top level back than in chicago school and you are saying sh*t about wasting your parent income

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Zeedarh(f): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adminisher:

Did you say self sufficiency?. Christ what kind of country is this?. Everybody a dummy. Nigeria is self sufficient in agriculture?... chei..I am getting really worried now.
Let me educate you, Jonathan left agriculture worse than he met it. He destroyed everything his minister put in place in 2015. We imported more rice than any country in Africa. The most pathetic was importation of palm oil. I can understand importing rice to bribe voters for elections but palm oil is pathetic.

Jonathan did better than Obj in supporting local assembly of cars under Jonathan and they really had a good plan because of a very good minister of trade but now everything is not so good ...please NigerIa is not even up to 5% in terms of self sufficiency. Try to read and understand before making comments
But for....'everybody is a dummy'.... I'd have loved your post.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
jusRadical:

KIIIIDDDDDD!

Lol, kid hmmmm, you don't have idea what you've gotten yourself into...why am I even wasting my time on somebody the parent are still baby sitting
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=Zeedarh post=41186297][/quote]
Brilliant comment...respect bro

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Zeedarh(f): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

Brilliant comment...respect bro
Thanks grin. Amma sis btw.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
Thanks grin. Amma sis btw.
U welcome, his Amma a name? And what's the meaning?
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Zeedarh(f): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

U welcome, his Amma a name? And what's the meaning?
LOL. I meant 'im a'.
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by TechtraGadgets: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

Oh christ another dull dude...you don't even understand your own question, lol
A "why" question can't solve your problem but the right question is "HOW". You just typed that for no reason

You are just running around when no one is chasing you.

Your post itself was filled with why's. You said people shouldn't abuse Buhari, agreed.

Now I'm telling why they are, and you are telling us why they shouldn't. And I'm asking you a question on why buhari would do something that is clearly beneath commonsense.

You are the dull one unfortunately. American wannabe
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by onatisi(m): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2015
TechtraGadgets:

You are just running around when no one is chasing you.

Your post itself was filled with why's. You said people shouldn't abuse Buhari, agreed.

Now I'm telling why they are, and you are telling us why they shouldn't. And I'm asking you a question on why buhari would do something that is clearly beneath commonsense.

You are the dull one unfortunately. American wannabe
you see you get time.
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
tno4real:

Are you kidding me? spreading rumour? is that I news or advice? dame it G you are dull
I would help u to answer your question since you don't have idea of what you are saying...if you should buy a packed water in my country you are only enriching my dollar and killing your own naira cos I - E =? Answer that
Nice theories. But this is what is happening in practice (or not happening . . grin grin)

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by sexybrooke: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
tno4real:
Am not really good at writing story my sh*t is go straight to the point.
If you attend university and you are calling the present Nigeria president dull than you need to examine your brain cos Nigeria president is secretly planning something massive for you Nigerians but am surprise people are not seeing it, I'm a student of business management chicago, though the 1st quarter will not be funny at all but I bet u if only Nigerians can support their president and bear with him your country will be among the greatest in the world. I like Nigerian cos I do have them as friends back home and most of them are good people.
What am I talking about. The problem of your country is dollar and the greatest problem is importation of goods. Stop importation of goods and spend your naira within your country...just wait for 1 and half year and your problem is solve. "study the development and behaviour of china" that's the secret behind your president plan
I bet the op has not seen seme border not to talk of chicago nonsense call tolu,shola,abiodun,eshinwaju, seun and oyenakan and tell them those bullshit as for obinna,emeka,chukwudi,ugochukwu and ebuka we are too smart to listen to tales by moon light buhari still remains a dullardddd and ll always remain that forever and ever iseeeeee ...umuchineke in the building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Official Reveals Where Nnamdi Kanu Is Hiding / $1 Billion Withdrawal From NLNG Dividend Account Legal, NNPC Insists / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.