Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain (4803 Views)

Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign / All We Want Is Self-determination,the Ship Call Nigeria Is Grounded- ND Avengers / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
tno4real:
Am not really good at writing story my sh*t is go straight to the point.
If you attend university and you are calling the present Nigeria president dull than you need to examine your brain cos Nigeria president is secretly planning something massive for you Nigerians but am surprise people are not seeing it, I'm a student of business management chicago, though the 1st quarter will not be funny at all but I bet u if only Nigerians can support their president and bear with him your country will be among the greatest in the world. I like Nigerian cos I do have them as friends back home and most of them are good people.
What am I talking about. The problem of your country is dollar and the greatest problem is importation of goods. Stop importation of goods and spend your naira within your country...just wait for 1 and half year and your problem is solve. "study the development and behaviour of china" that's the secret behind your president plan
^

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Topsido(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
tno4real:
Am not really good at writing story my sh*t is go straight to the point.
If you attend university and you are calling the present Nigeria president dull than you need to examine your brain cos Nigeria president is secretly planning something massive for you Nigerians but am surprise people are not seeing it, I'm a student of business management chicago, though the 1st quarter will not be funny at all but I bet u if only Nigerians can support their president and bear with him your country will be among the greatest in the world. I like Nigerian cos I do have them as friends back home and most of them are good people.
What am I talking about. The problem of your country is dollar and the greatest problem is importation of goods. Stop importation of goods and spend your naira within your country...just wait for 1 and half year and your problem is solve. "study the development and behaviour of china" that's the secret behind your president plan

SHUT UP THERE. What do you know about Nigeria? University of Chicago my foot. I'm sure you must be aa drop out.
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Topsido:

SHUT UP THERE. What do you know about Nigeria? University of Chicago my foot. I'm sure you must be aa drop out.
The OP attended night school in Sambisa, with lanterns grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by paschu: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
seunt4ut:

That's exactly what this present administration is doing. Agitators are those who financially benefiting from Importation, they claimed to be the back bone of the economy a statement that make a lot of sensible people laugh because I never heard where buy and selling is the economy strength. In the next 2yrs this administration will flush out the inferior goods that flock our country and promote locally produce goods made from local raw materials. The simple arithmetic of economy is that when you bring more than you send out your currency will struggle.

Dude you are talking what you don't know. Even US and China are known to import stuff massively. In fact many US consumer goods (yes, including household electronics and gadgets) are manufactured abroad.

So stop talking crap.

This govt. killed our economy. Just see them threatening private banks like a bunch of clowns, after destroying the banks' cashflows with silly timing for policy implementations. .

I don't simply know where folks like you get all your silly theories from.

Even UAE that's currently turning Dubai into a world-class commercial hub, how many stuffs are they producing?

Can you mention just three stuffs you know are produced, finished and exported from Saudi Arabia now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! / Nnamdi Kanu’s Question To Yoruba People On Twitter (photo) / Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.