Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Incredible Lesson On How To Raise Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Incredible Lesson On How To Raise Capital (644 Views)

You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. / The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All / Banks Raise ATM Daily Withdrawal Limits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Lesson On How To Raise Capital by goldland: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
Now, before you can be talking of having financial need, you must have a goal in mind which you want to achieve. hope iam correct? let me share a true life story, i promise you will learn a trailer load of lesson from it on how to raise money.
A young man wanted to buy a bicycle and that was his goal, he went to a mentor to help him fashion out how to raise the money for the bicycle. The mentor asked him "what can you do?" the youn man answered " i can mow lawn, i can paste posters, i can cut grass, i can wash plates" The mentor asked him to go back home to type those things he just mentioned that he can do. After typing, the mentor helped him to put it in order by turning it to a flyer with the young man's phone number under it. The flyer was circulated within the district and in less than two days the young man had more jobs than he can handle and had to employ other young men in the district to help him out from the various jobs coming his way. He even bought the bicycle in less than one week.

So you that is crying for help in this forum, what can you do? can you paste posters? can you carry blocks? can you mix cement? can you paint a house? just let your imagination run wild. Can you put shame aside? there are may jobs waiting to be done, you will see them when you are ready!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Thought Of Why People Buy Stocks / Guyz What Does It Take To Own/run A School / Us Based Animal Production And Feed Industry! Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.