Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' (14313 Views)

Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight / Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by realGURU(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
After i congratulate the crew for job weldone now someone is telling me it is fake alarm? To those who started sending insult on muslim shame on them , meanwhile If you are a new student in university , 100level or predigree in any nigerian university ,congratulations! To those still striving , we pray u make it one day AMEN.
i know you must do physics as one of pure science subject.
What you see in undergraduate physics course is different from your 0-level physics.
Back to when i was a @ my 100level in university , i found physics extremely difficult, ranging from few lectures, no materials to read to no one to put me through.
I decided to put up a project, physics tutorials online, titled derivations of physics equations, relations and formulars for undergraduate studies.
As a physicist graduates i know the challenges ahead and i decided to put down this tutorials for free.
You can see it @ http://physics.sasuwa.info
if you have children, friends or colleaques as university freshers, you can send them to the above continue reading
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Gborgz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
thank God,but am still surprised about what the intension of the fake bomb could be.
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by MzPecs(f): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Good..
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Pesuzok(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why the blame on airfrance, they are not in charge of the screening of passengers and luggages.
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by madridguy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
The intention is very simple, just to test the security protocol of the airline. Charlie hebdo attack was the test against French security before the Paris attack. Air France need to be vigilant.

Gborgz:
thank God,but am still surprised about what the intension of the fake bomb could be.

1 Like

Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by freshvine(f): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
They've to downplay it to protect their business interests.

2 Likes

Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by coreninja(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
it simply shows that there are flaws in their security set up.
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Does not matter

If they could get in the fake one then they might just be successful with the real one.

Lazy French and their wayo and scam. Terrible lairs too. They hide every terrible thing they do behind the excuse ''it is a cultural thing''.

Improve your security system for luggage and passenger check in.

1 Like

Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
okay.
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by fotadmowmend(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
hmmm .... Diverted to Kenya and thereafter its a fake bomb
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by tefund(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Smart Ceo!!

1 Like

Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by bettercreature(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Mods! Block the guy above me so that I can be the first to comment. angry

Thank you!

BTW, who had the guts to plant a fake bomb on a plane? I guess the person was just testing how vulnerable their security is.

In my world that type of person is known as an ethical hacker.
It's original bomb,they just called it fake for the sake of customers
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by bettercreature(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
The intention is very simple, just to test the security protocol of the airline. Charlie hebdo attack was the test against French security before the Paris attack. Air France need to be vigilant.

You are not smart!its 100% ORIGINAL BOMB,they just said that so that millions of customers won't ask for a REFUND
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by oglalasioux(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
If the fake bomb got in the real thing can go in. There's cause for alarm.
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by olutunde12(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Ogaa o shocked. Anyway thank GOD still.

Dont mind them they are trying to save their face. Instead of accepting failure. This might be a test run. They might be targetting air crafts in France.
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by JuanDeDios: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
dorox10:
This man must be a clown to think the whole world is stupid to believe him >:
Why don't you believe him please?
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mr over sabi, if you have a close look at the bomb as reported in other. thread you will know its not real. Do you think Oyinbo will lie with human life like we African ?

bettercreature:
You are not smart!its 100% ORIGINAL BOMB,they just said that so that millions of customers won't ask for a REFUND
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by bettercreature(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
Mr over sabi, if you have a close look at the bomb as reported in other. thread you will know its not real. Do you think Oyinbo will lie with human life like we African ?

MUMU so you recognise original bomb?

Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by abdulabbakar(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
some beanpole has already started condemning islam...
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Pain(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fake or not, this is indicative of a failure in security. It may be a dummy but we cannot absolve the fact that there might have been a plan to use it as a decoy for a hijacking plan.

The international security agencies should do all they can to get to the root of this unfortunate incident.

2 Likes

Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's what happens, when a villager boards a plane, instead of calling the authorities they just raise false alarms and scare people.

It could have been a used sanitary pad that was called a device
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Teenaira: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
The airline should wash it. If they can plant a fake bomb, they can plant a real bomb. Four hundred persangers are too many in just one BOOM. All airlines should please keep checks on security at top gear as the risk of terrorism is increasing by the hour. Congratulations to passengers, pilots and all crew members.
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Bigdreams(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Where is lasisi69?

1 Like

Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by mashnino(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why do i have a feeling that this is an expensive prank?
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by GboyegaD(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
To say I'm concerned about air travel is an understatement. To make matters worse, my next flight is on Air France and since the Paris bombing, I have been skeptical about them. God, please preserve me this season.
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by kossyablaze(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Ogaa o shocked. Anyway thank GOD still.
jane0000 hw far u na?
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
jane0000 hw far u na?
sorry? Who are you?
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by kossyablaze(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
sameer1212:
sorry? Who are you?
I'm a bloody muslim from up north.Still wanna know?
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm a bloody muslim from up north.Still wanna know?
Mynd44 I hope you are seeing what this guy is saying abi? He has been stalking me for some time now. He begged me money and I refused,since then he insults me and my religion at anytime. Plss do something about him.
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by bigtt76(f): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
I guess they are testing the airline's security. Won't be long before the actual one gets on board undecided sad
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by kossyablaze(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Mynd44 I hope you are seeing what this guy is saying abi? He has been stalking me for some time now. He begged me money and I refused,since then he insults me and my religion at anytime. Plss do something about him.
O so u r tired?afta insultn me and my parents u r calling Mynd44 u clown.And who begged u money?Abi u begged me money?Funny boi
Re: Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' by otokx(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
God help us and Air France is what most Nigerians use due to its relative cheapness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Whose Uber Driver Was Accused Of Absconding With Rider’s Laptop, Speaks / Work On Lagos-ibadan Rail Begins April 14 – NRC / Airports Only 57% Ready For Flights Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.