Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings (2400 Views)

Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths / Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Non-appointment Of Ministers Shows Buhari’s Military Hangover – Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Jesusloveyou: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Firefire:
DECEIT 502
we are enjoying end time deceit and end time change, no more going back to Egypt

1 Like

Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by hahn(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chubhie:
Is this the statistics they are using to deceive Bubu and isolate him from current reality?

Who did the survery because I cannot remember anyone asking me for my opinion undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Firefire(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
we are enjoying end time deceit and end time change, no more going back to Egypt

Far from Zion, you are now in babylonian Captivity, Congrats!
Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by sanmibukunmi: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
When did they take this survey
Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by PreyingMantis(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Firefire:
DECEIT 502
Self-Deceit rather... These people are clowns!

1 Like

Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Firefire(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
PreyingMantis:
Self-Deceit rather... These people are clowns!

Original clowns... Yeye people grin
Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Chubhie: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
hahn:

Who did the survey because I cannot remember anyone asking me for my opinion undecided
The human beings hailing the survey on this thread must be the “surveyors”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by EternalTruths: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Guy cool down. Not all Nigerians share the same mentality with you. Those with sense know that oil price is now less than 40 dollars per barrel and jonathan left nothing for us to use so this situation that we are in is inevitable. For your information, oil price was 120 dollars per barrel during gej tenure but what does he have to show for it?

You see why the SS and SE see you guys as parasites

So without the oil wealth of SS and SE, you guys can't finance your government

Finance your APC government with groundnut/cocoa and stop complaining over Jonathan's and his region oil wealth grin
Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by politricks: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Even you have no answer to the question hence why ask?

Let me tell you the truth, all those news about alleged missing this or that can't be publish again because of the despotic nature of this regime and the consequences.
Are you for real? So i must know the answer to a question before i ask then what is the point of asking in the first place or are you trying to tell me students know the answer to the question they ask their teacher but they just felt like asking anyway. If you have nothing better to say, please move on.
Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
politricks:
Tell me how much has been missing so far in this administration?

You will never know until they leave office. When Jonathan was on seat did anybody know money was missing?
Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
politricks:
Tell me how much has been missing so far in this administration?
REMITA daily calu-calu is about N2.5billion
Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
[size=18pt]FAKE!! FAKE!! BURSTED!! ANOTHER APC LIES[/size]
Those names mentioned and their consulting firm are not in existence. Please, an Adeleke otunuga (on LinkedIn) has nothing on the profile. Moreover, indicates he is in US. A PhD into consulting should at minimum have a LinkedIn page. The only Malcolm Fabiyi has no connection with Claypol consulting. Even Saharareporters have deleted the post knowing it is FAKE

These are fake names and poll should be disregarded

Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by abduljabbar4(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
EternalTruths:

Finance your APC government with groundnut/cocoa and stop complaining over Jonathan's and his region oil wealth grin

Do we depend on the SE for anything? And surprisingly, they are the once that make the loudest shout.

Whatever you say, just keep in mind that Nigeria once depended on agriculture in which the north was the biggest producer because of our hardwork but we never complained but you guys are shouting "our oyel" as if you worked hard for it. And for your information, your "oyel" is getting more and more useless everyday. Very soon it will become valueless like the poo you drop in your toilet insha Allah
Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Jesusloveyou: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Firefire:

Far from Zion, you are now in babylonian Captivity, Congrats!
u saTANist wailers are like d biblical ingrate Israelites that were wailing of going back to Egypt after a long suffering in Egypt and God deliver them from d wrath of pharaoh, but when face with little lack, they all cry of going back to Egypt, they forget their 40yrs in wilderness of affliction, d same way u forgot 55yrs of nigeria suffering, and u preferred to go back to such long suffering, corruption and darkness, God forbid

1 Like

Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Jesusloveyou: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
EternalTruths:

plssssss for Christ sake, don't mention SE as Niger delta or as among oil regions

1 Like

Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by princdebola201(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wailers over to you guys
Re: GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings by Okanokan(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's not a true reflection of Nigerians. Lets not deceive ourselves for the sake of playing Bi-polar politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu: Amalla People Sold Land To The Fulani's Yesterday / Lagos Ban: Twitter User Claps Back Ezekwesili / Christian- Muslim Marriages Will Promote Peaceful Co -existence, Says Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.