Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? (1595 Views)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / PHOTOS!! Guys Too Can Be Very Indecent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Well This Sort Of came to mind!! when a friend of mine[female] ... says she wants to come over my place hopefully to spend some few months bcus she was interested in a job around my area!!

Ladies Abeg is this normal grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by bettercreature(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't think there is business between a lion and a goat
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:
Well This Sort Of came to mind!! when a friend of mine[female] ... says she wants to come over my place hopefully to spend some few months bcus she was interested in a job around my area!!

Well, naughtynaughty, is it normal? tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
bettercreature:
I don't think there is business between a lion and a goat

LOL !!! i think we are thinking alike cheesy cheesy but explain the goat part grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by trigar12(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
For diz harmarran season? undecided

Ere kini aja nba ekun shey?? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
trigar12:
For diz harmarran season? undecided

Ere kini aja nba ekun shey?? grin

LOL!! 2weeks time she should be coming to Daddy shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by spoiltbrat22: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Of course we will pray every night tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by Cybertext(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tough question... it all depends on mind set and understanding,

but like the poster above me said... "there's no business between lion and a goat"
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by obiorathesubtle: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bro.. This is an opportunity to fĂșck her to a sex change. undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
RickRichards:

Well, naughtynaughty, is it normal? tongue tongue
lol..well as for me I wunt spend some few months in a guys place. All man for himslf shaa

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by bettercreature(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

LOL !!! i think we are thinking alike cheesy cheesy but explain the goat part grin grin grin
Means you will ended up loving her,it's not easy to live with a lady my brother,even the ugliest one
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Bro.. This is an opportunity to fĂșck her to a sex change. undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy I was thinking on a platonic View... But you just Widen My Horizon grin grin grin grin Thank You tongue #BangBros Style Have you seen it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Means you will ended up loving her,it's not easy to live with a lady my brother,even the ugliest one

Funny thing is that i dont easily fall in love .... I am In Love With My Hustle Already wink wink wink But anything for the Punnani is allowed
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by obiorathesubtle: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I was thinking on a platonic View... But you just Widen My Horizon grin grin grin grin Thank You tongue #BangBros Style Have you seen it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
undecided so, you mean.. You did not think about what I said before I said it?? Not even for a split second?

No offense bro.. But you need a gay test!

Uuuh.. #bangbros style?? I can't say... I don't.... The one you're talking about in particular.. I don't know..

But I've seen loads of styles cool
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is just like putting a goat and yam together. The op dont even trust himself, as for the lady staying with a guy for few month, hope she know what is at stake
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided so, you mean.. You did not think about what I said before I said it?? Not even for a split second?

No offense bro.. But you need a gay test!

Uuuh.. #bangbros style?? I can't say... I don't.... The one you're talking about in particular.. I don't know..

But I've seen loads of styles cool

Seriously Has anybody Come out with a Good testimony from a Gay test? shocked shocked shocked

i was thinking what if she carry belle undecided undecided undecided Or Start Frming Relationship That doesnt exist or even rape me over night

If you dont know bangbros , you havent gone a marathon wink wink wink
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oma307:
This is just like putting a goat and yam together. The op dont even trust himself, as for the lady staying with a guy for few month, hope she know what is at stake

My Brother?? Have Yuu Seen A Man Made Of Wood and alive angry angry angry I Trust myself enough to know i can have a thresome somday shocked shocked

Can you expanciate what you mean by at stake
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by Sunnypar(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hold on.
Self control is very important. Most male niaja boys don't have self control. She is just there for a few months, see it as an avenue to work on your self control.
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by obiorathesubtle: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

Seriously Has anybody Come out with a Good testimony from a Gay test? shocked shocked shocked

i was thinking what if she carry belle undecided undecided undecided Or Start Frming Relationship That doesnt exist or even rape me over night

If you dont know bangbros , you havent gone a marathon wink wink wink
uuuh.. I'm not quite clear on what "good testimony" means, but the gay test coming out positive, definitely isn't a good testimony.. the gay test just tests you, help determine your sexuality if you're confused to any extent.

Carry bele? Bro.. As long as your pullout game isn't compromised.. You have little to worry about.. Wear a condom.... The shiiit biiitches carry around down there these days are just wooow! GaTta protect yourself from being a baby daddy and a sorry daddy. Bro.. If she rape you.. How is that a bad thing? Do you know what guys would give to be raped?

Still not clear on what bangbros means..
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Confirmed, i love ur way but she knows that the do is going to happen
biz2get:

My Brother?? Have Yuu Seen A Man Made Of Wood and alive angry angry angry I Trust myself enough to know i can have a thresome somday shocked shocked

Can you expanciate what you mean by at stake
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by adasexie(f): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
nah...I like my space
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by freshbonesneh(f): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

Lemme wish u Oko iyawo in advance
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
uuuh.. I'm not quite clear on what "good testimony" means, but the gay test coming out positive, definitely isn't a good testimony.. the gay test just tests you, help determine your sexuality if you're confused to any extent.

Carry bele? Bro.. As long as your pullout game isn't compromised.. You have little to worry about.. Wear a condom.... The shiiit biiitches carry around down there these days are just wooow! GaTta protect yourself from being a baby daddy and a sorry daddy. Bro.. If she rape you.. How is that a bad thing? Do you know what guys would give to be raped?

Still not clear on what bangbros means..

Coming Out Positive from a Gay test Doesnt sound Good to me sad sad sad .. Goddamnit Seeing another Guys Di*ck is very irritating undecided undecided

in a Game of rape!! The victim has No Condoms and has a statue of liberty in his pants , abeg how does he excape that Na Baby Daddy Trouble oh!!

A Quick Search On Goolge Would Widen Your Horizon On What BangBros Is all About grin grin Thank Me Later
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by obiorathesubtle: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

Coming Out Positive from a Gay test Doesnt sound Good to me sad sad sad .. Goddamnit Seeing another Guys Di*ck is very irritating undecided undecided

in a Game of rape!! The victim has No Condoms and has a statue of liberty in his pants , abeg how does he excape that Na Baby Daddy Trouble oh!!

A Quick Search On Goolge Would Widen Your Horizon On What BangBros Is all About grin grin Thank Me Later
uuh.. You bet it is!

Bro.. As far as I'm concerned, I would love to be raped every now and then.. But, because of my physique.. No girl fit dream to try am... And if you let go inside her, and she takes in.. You just deny it.. Simple as that.. undecided

Uuuh.. Okay, I go google am.
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sunnypar:
Hold on.
Self control is very important. Most male niaja boys don't have self control. She is just there for a few months, see it as an avenue to work on your self control.

LOL!!! I like this .... But the girl plays a role in this also
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
adasexie:
nah...I like my space

wink
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
freshbonesneh:

Lemme wish u Oko iyawo in advance

I reject it in Jesus Name!!! wink
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by freshbonesneh(f): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

I reject it in Jesus Name!!! wink

Ore wa...farabale na o

its simple...if u dnt wanna b Oko iyawo...then dont allow her

Lobatan
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yes I can. Who knows, some benefits might be added with time
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by biz2get(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
uuh.. You bet it is!

Bro.. As far as I'm concerned, I would love to be raped every now and then.. But, because of my physique.. No girl fit dream to try am... And if you let go inside her, and she takes in.. You just deny it.. Simple as that.. undecided

Uuuh.. Okay, I go google am.

LOL

i have a better option i could just park to a differ location... angry angry angry No Need to deny if she cant do whats right ... she can have it to herself wink wink

Good Good
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by obiorathesubtle: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

LOL

i have a better option i could just park to a differ location... angry angry angry No Need to deny if she cant do whats right ... she can have it to herself wink wink

Good Good
people like you are the reason why God is still up there.. cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Live With A Guy Who Is Just A Friend??? Guys Too??? by ireneony(f): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
very normal,
come to think of it, the lady should be the one asking this question. with guys anything can happen friend or no friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heyyy Illegal Gangz Romanceland Lawon E Le Yii, / Its Omotola Ekeinde and her Daughter Meraiah Ekeinde Birthday Today (Pictures) / The Bride Whose Dress Was Set On Fire For The Perfect Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.