Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? (1141 Views)

Is There Love Without Money? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by biz2get(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Abeg ... It seems like some ladies out there are now practicing this new development ... is there any lady in the house that can clear Us On how you guys invest in a man without spending a penny angry angry angry undecided
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by obiorathesubtle: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lemme add something..

If you're a female, looking to get married to a 'man' and before now(I'm talking about during dating or courting or courtship or whatever it is you humans do before marriage).. You have never invested in a man, morally or financially!

There's the door right there______.. Take your lame ass and get the fúck out!! angry
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchesspunkyII has something to say.
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
I think it's a good thing for guys to spend money on the woman they love without expecting anything in return.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by biz2get(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lemme add something..

If you're a female, looking to get married to a 'man' and before now(I'm talking about during dating or courting or courtship or whatever it is you humans do before marriage).. You have never invested in a man, morally or financially!

There's the door right there______.. Take your lame ass and get the fúck out!! angry

grin grin grin My World Rolls with Pounds .. I dont understand yet in what currency or what way they are investing undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Investment is not only money, but also time. When you give him emotional support, believe in his dreams & motivate him to go after them, etc. IMO, those kind of investments are worth more than money, because when times are hard, very few people will be in your corner. It's only gonna be those that really care. I don't think those should be overlooked, just because they don't have a price tag. The best things in life are FREE smiley cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by biz2get(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Strahovski:
I think it's a good thing for guys to spend money on the woman they love without expecting anything in return.

404 not found grin grin grin .., who does that Spend Money On A Woman Yuu never Marry God is watching you!
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by biz2get(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Investment is not only money, but also time. When you give him emotional support, believe in his dreams & motivate him to go after them, etc. IMO, those kind, of investments are worth more than money, because when times are hard, very few people will be in your corner. It's only gonna be those that really care. I don't think those should be overlooked, just because they doesn't have a price tag. The best things in life are FREE smiley cheesy

hmmm... In Every Investment we Expect Returns... So What Do ladies expect after doing all these mentioned sad
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:
DouchesspunkyII has something to say.

Of course grin
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by obiorathesubtle: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

grin grin grin My World Rolls with Pounds .. I dont understand yet in what currency or what way they are investing undecided
cheesy you don't need to.. Just sit back and relax if you get an Investor.. You'll know when she's investing.. You can't miss it.
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by nevi12(f): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lemme add something..

broda no be quarrel
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

hmmm... In Every Investment we Expect Returns... So What Do ladies expect after doing all these mentioned sad

Your money, silly grin

Just joking. I think it really depends on the person. Some do it out of love & expect nothing in return other than to see their loved one happy. Not every girl/relationship revolves around money, for starters. Some people genuinely care about the welfare of the people they love. It's that simple

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by biz2get(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy you don't need to.. Just sit back and relax if you get an Investor.. You'll know when she's investing.. You can't miss it.

I have one already messaging me Early in The Morning "Good Morning"
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by obiorathesubtle: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
nevi12:
broda no be quarrel
sad
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Your money, silly grin

Just joking. I think it really depends on the person. Some do it out of love & expect nothing in return other than to see their loved one happy. Not every girl/relationship revolves around money, for starters. Some people genuinely care about the welfare of the people they love. It's that simple

What did I say? grin
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by yomi007k(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
naija ladies no believe in tangible investment. ... Dem go say dem invest time....una be Rolex? lol
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

What did I say? grin

Yaaaas grin
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by obiorathesubtle: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

I have one already messaging me Early in The Morning "Good Morning"
cheesy not bad.
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by adasexie(f): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
support basically....sorry can't do that.
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by biz2get(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Your money, silly grin

hmmm ... show me a girl that invest out of love But i wonder still what They Investors are expecting!! Maybe When you blow you go marry them or blow them
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by biz2get(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy not bad.

LOL!!! explain abeg!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by biz2get(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
adasexie:
support basically....sorry can't do that.

Now sombody is talking... so girls who invest expect support basically
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

hmmm ... show me a girl that invest out of love But i wonder still what They Investors are expecting!! Maybe When you blow you go marry them or blow them

Well, you seem to have a very jaded & shallow view of relationships. I can't help you with that. A shrink will, however grin

I don't understand the gibberish at the end. What do you mean
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by obiorathesubtle: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
biz2get:

LOL!!! explain abeg!!! shocked shocked shocked
cheesy uuuh.. I no be dictionary bro.. Sorry, can't help you.
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nicepoker(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
If a lady contribute meaning fully in terms of time ideas and coming out with magnificent results from my raw drawn out plans that's the kind of investment I will go for. And I can never joke with such a lady. Presently am working on something. And am proud to say that its a lady that is currently fuelling the business engines.
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by muller101(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
If a lady contribute meaning fully in terms of time ideas and coming out with magnificent results from my raw drawn out plans that's the kind of investment I will go for. And I can never joke with such a lady. Presently am working on something. And am proud to say that its a lady that is currently fuelling the business engines.
lucky u. Just be careful and don't let her have much contact with ur cash except u go marry her o
Re: Ladies What Does It Mean To Invest In A Man; Without Money? by Nicepoker(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
muller101:
lucky u. Just be careful and don't let her have much contact with ur cash except u go marry her o
copished.

(1) (Reply)

Warning!!! Save Yourself Now!!! / Seven Signs Your Love For Your Partner Is Dying / How Men Feel About Women Stepping Out Without Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.