Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,917 members, 7,824,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge (57165 Views)

DELETE THIS THREAD / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / Sorry State Of FUTO Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

BTW, he won money and the first thing he did was to buy a LEXUS JEEP, a liabililty....
I hope his mentality changes soon so that the purpose of this victory will not be defeated.
Bros pardon me o.... When did LEXUS partner with JEEP to make a car called LEXUS JEEP? grin
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by harry509: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bossforeva:

Ugwo Anacletus has a biography that would be the envy of most young men. Below is a little from his Biography, which he generously provided for this interview:

Born into the family of Hon. Barr Ugwo Cletus in Umuoma Oboama Nguru Aboh Mbaise in Imo State, Nigeria, Ugwo started on a good note academically. It is however pointless to argue that he is a brainiac with a difference. He won cups and awards while in secondary school in competitions like Cowbell Mathematics competition, Nigeria Secondary School Students English and French Competition to list but a few. Ugwo is a creative mind with ten books to his credit.

Other interesting facts are:

He emerged the World Best Biologist Student in August 2013 in the undergraduate world competition held in New York, USA where more than six hundred and fifty one schools participated.

He was a speaker in UNESCO Award Education for sustainable development in Japan in 2014. He has honours from University of Ghana, University of Toronto, Canada and currently a final year student of Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Recently was awarded by chartered institute of management accountants (CIMA) as a CIMA management consultant. And a graduate of Microbiology from the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.

He took time out from his busy schedule to discuss with us. We hope you enjoy the reading.

What you inspired you to start up the ANAKCO PALM FARM CARE IDEA?

It was the saying, the Future is not something we enter, rather, something we create. To me Anacletus, i belive that thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle without the single candle shortened. It is clear that the proposed oil mill in Aboh Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State is an attempt to promote and encourage socio-economic and human development in the area, create employment opportunities for the youths and create means of generating more revenue for the local government. Hence, it is clear that the proposal presents a new dimension of development. ANAKCO PALM FARM is willing to restore the lost glory of palm in NIGERIA and West Africa.

How I Won 228 Million Naira The NUS ENTREPRENEUR OF THE WEEK

You won the Nigerian Society of Engineers Innovation Competition with a prize of 20 million naira and came second place at the Global African Investment Summit with a prize currently over 200 million naira. How did you get to hear about the competitions?

I follow various websites for information regularly. An example is opportunitiesforafricans.com andnigerianuniversityscholarships.com. And i ensured i applied promptly for various ones. I got a letter from my local government to back my application for the NSE competition and that helped in some ways.

What are the major issues you had to overcome?

I had to overlook my FUTO (Federal University of Technology, Owerri) education, and finally came out with 2’1 (2nd Upper Class Degree). I never wanted it to disturb me or hold me back from my ideas. Going to class was a problem, i was always so busy. My reading was always either in a car or flight, on the way to one program or the other.
I have traveled to over 49 countries in the world either for one program or another.
How I Won 228 Million Naira The NUS ENTREPRENEUR OF THE WEEK
Tell us about ANACKO PALM FARM CARE
Anakco palm farm care is a palm farm and oil mill that cultivates, harvests, processes palm fruits into end products of palm oil, palm kernel oil, and other by-products used for the purposes including as cooking oil, in margarines, noodles, baked goods, bio-fuel, soaps, detergents and surfactants, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other household and industrial products.
Based on several consultations, conditions and considerations on the business, I decided to run the palm farm business in an undeveloped community in Aboh Mbaise part of Imo state Nigeria, known as Oboama Nguru community. More reason why I chose the site is due to the land fertility, high rate of rainfall which is favourable for the cultivation and production of palm and palm oil, easy access to palm fruits from the farmers, extensive land etc. Due to the temperature, humidity, river and other environmental conditions favourable for palm growth, I chose my site.
http://starttells.com/2015/12/20/futo-student-wins-a-total-of-228-million-naira-in-entreprenuerial-challenge/
dis 1 na 2ruth or lie? bcus am reali reali confuse....
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by AreteWrites: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
AreteWrites:
@ lalasticlala seun mynd44 Always ensure you verify news before posting it on front page. The said UNESCO thing he was the chief speaker for in 2014 only began awards in 2015. The "best student biologist" didn't check out when I queried the internet. The source op gave is not reliable, at best this is a fabricated content. Never sacrifice true journalism in the quest to garner traffic.

http://en.unesco.org/prize-esd

Click that link and see for yourself. On a lighter note I think seun should employ me as a mod... I am a fantastic writer and I can create some original content.

The only website that reported the said competition in which Anacletus won best biologist was a ragtag blog

http://www.nigeriaschoolsblog.com/news/new-school-world-competition-results/

One would expect a competition hosting 651 schools to have a decent website, following and name. Nairaland so far is the only site carrying this false news

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by lebete3000: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
daretodiffer:
I don't know if I should believe this
My Google search returned nothing credible
Nigerian bloggerssad
it seems you Googled to rubbish d veracity of the story.
chai see badbelle.

1 Like

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by sweetgala(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is great stuff, a prime example of African excellce
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Lexo22(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nearly proudly FUTOITE, congratulations to him.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by theokalu7(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Right nw my head is BIGGING, futo has always drawn champions in every one of us futoites.... Congrats bro, see you by January 10
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Orikinla(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
AreteWrites:
@ lalasticlala seun mynd44 Always ensure you verify news before posting it on front page. The said UNESCO thing he was the chief speaker for in 2014 only began awards in 2015. The "best student biologist" didn't check out when I queried the internet. The source op gave is not reliable, at best this is a fabricated content. Never sacrifice true journalism in the quest to garner traffic.

Click that link and see for yourself. On a lighter note I think seun should employ me as a mod... I am a fantastic writer and I can create some original content.
. I AM SORRY TO SAY, THE ENTIRE STORY DID NOT ADD UP. It is good to commend achievers, but verify their claims. English comprehension has always been a big problem for majority of Nigerians. The story did not add up details of the award or awards he won.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=AreteWrites post=41191620][/quote] Wannabe
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2015
AreteWrites:

You don't Tell me rubbish from Net, what I can get from him personally.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Dbeze: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2015
Igbo guys making us proud.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by ruggedtimi(m): 1:10am On Dec 21, 2015
congrats bro...bt why rx 350 why not bmw x6 whch is arnd 6-7mill.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Kirinwa: 1:14am On Dec 21, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

BTW, he won money and the first thing he did was to buy a LEXUS JEEP, a liabililty....
I hope his mentality changes soon so that the purpose of this victory will not be defeated.

Gerahia mehn!
Do you know what 228 million is?
Is he not entitled to some respite and comfort to go with his new status? Abi dem swear for am sey na suffer suffer he come this world see?

Don't go and make a name for yourself. Dey there dey beef others. No wonder nobody knows you cos you been back biting sh1t.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Ezehpius145: 1:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Congratz anyway
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Mbediogu(m): 1:46am On Dec 21, 2015
kettykin:
World FUTO, kudos to you guys, surprisingly or unsurprisingly the fake Nigeria University statistical raters claim this is the 11 th best University in Nigeria.

Rochas should take hold of this young man before he comes to Lagos and starts squatting with rodents in the name of working for worthless blue chip companies
b

Taking hold of Imo talents before they go to
Lagos is not an issue. Imo is blessed with
myriad geniuses. The problem is for the geniuses to take hold of salary at month end.
Ugwo's best bet is to go overseas now, get
confortable and come back at the top to serve
his state. Non payment then wont worry him
much. His 'selfless' service can become political dividend at that level if he is so inclined. Kudos to him.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by CzarChris(m): 1:54am On Dec 21, 2015
Of the greatest futoites!

Proud futo alumni representing cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
what else than his looks. Chai ladies.

grin grin i wonder o
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Jacko1(m): 2:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Futo as a greatest futo alumni gbosa gbosa gbosa leadin in d industry home n away wer futo tread odas dream
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by 9jatatafo(m): 3:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria members should cover their head in shame

1 Like

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by tweaksolution(m): 4:07am On Dec 21, 2015
kudos. this inspires
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Mistaarhlohki(m): 4:49am On Dec 21, 2015
TheSlyone:
People bin benefiting from Dasukigate since independence

Please be reasonable for ones and see the big picture here....must u just talk shit outta ya mouth all the time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by irynterri(f): 5:05am On Dec 21, 2015
AreteWrites:

he really did win d best biology student..it was in our school site then and i think he received an award from the v.c because of dat
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by orosun55(m): 5:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by diczo(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Congrats cletus. Proud to be a FUTOITE.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by cizy: 6:21am On Dec 21, 2015
moneybag100:
End time winning.
And end time lie

Ignorance is the worst form of illiteracy...

Being ignorant due to the economic and socioeconomic challenges is excusable,

But being ignorant because one chose to be, is the most terrible circumstance one can find one's self.

YouWiN was introduced by Jonathan and many were given 5-10million naira, which they used in expanding or starting up their businesses. Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship program is out there, giving out 1million naira to 1,000 Africans to utilize in starting or moving their businesses to a better stand. There are several entrepreneurship programs out there, so if one choose to only be surfing threads about Tonto Dike's brèast, Lynda's house and Genevieve's behind, then the person should hold him/her self responsible for missing out..

Cc TheSlyone

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Ibenuel: 6:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Hw can i copy or write this long topic or post, please i need to learn
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by fr3do(m): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2015
I tap into this niccur's blessings
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by yudee233: 6:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Pack well joor. So if he is your brother you will tell him to work for Rochas that is owning 7 months salary. Please rethink
kettykin:
World FUTO, kudos to you guys, surprisingly or unsurprisingly the fake Nigeria University statistical raters claim this is the 11 th best University in Nigeria.

Rochas should take hold of this young man before he comes to Lagos and starts squatting with rodents in the name of working for worthless blue chip companies
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by ledaman: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Woah! congratulations bro may Almighty God bless us all.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Kgdavid(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

Giving advice to someone who is doing better UN life than you are? The guy didn't win a lottery sir, he employed some good oldchard work and sharp brains ... Id advise you to save your advice and learn from the chap instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. / Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.