Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol (41180 Views)

Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now / Photo: Best Xmas Gift In Naija Lol.... Who Wants One? / Photo: The Best Christmas Present Right Now...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by UlqU3(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Nah, I'll take $1,000 thank you.
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Akinz0126(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2015
This xmas gift na one in town.very unique and presentable this should not be giving to sai Baba die hard fans ooooo they should enjoy there change without fear or favour........ grin grin
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2015
lol angry undecided but i still prefer iphone8+ grin
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Smartresult(f): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Tye2
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by tainot2002(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Don't try this with our celebrity ladies ,else you receive the resounding slap of the century
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by veraiyke(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Where exactly are you because it is sold at not less than 13k here in phc
Sunnycliff:
...For real, this is not out of place. The change we voted! A bag of rice is now 12k, what we never saw during GEJ tenure!
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by sweatlana: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2015
By this time last year I bought rice for 7500 today rice is 12000!

Buhari is useless and has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by NwaNimo1(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2015
We are truly in the 'End Times' .. . . . .
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2015
So what do uwant as christmas gift
Specialbaby:
Hilarious but if given i wouldnt appreciate it.
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by obstead200(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
because u no get car. U no even get generator wey u dey fuel by urself.

say u enter car na either ur parents car or ur maga car.
say fuel dey generator is only when u boo invites u over to chop the punny grin cheesy wink

if u give me a drum of petrol or diesel at normal government price (i will pay ooo), consider me ur friend for the entire 2016.

1 Like

Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by starwar(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
why?
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Sunnycliff(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2015
veraiyke:
Where exactly are you because it is sold at not less than 13k here in phc

Owerri
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by veraiyke(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Oh my home state
Sunnycliff:

Owerri
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by HRich(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
I would Appreciate it if it's Fuel that's inside.
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by viktor01(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
funny but very true.
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Forwetinnah: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Biko, where the Santa dey? Make I drop addy make you bring come my house. Danke
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by walemil: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
You can't be sure, that keg may be filled with petrol, palmoil or any other essential commodity. Now tell me how you won't be happy receiving something like that at a time like this?
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by oshe11: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2015
wats Inside?

WATER?
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by buoye1(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Specialbaby(f): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
obstead200:
because u no get car. U no even get generator wey u dey fuel by urself.

say u enter car na either ur parents car or ur maga car.
say fuel dey generator is only when u boo invites u over to chop the punny grin cheesy wink

if u give me a drum of petrol or diesel at normal government price (i will pay ooo), consider me ur friend for the entire 2016.
heeeey,that insultive dear,

but you should have asked me why instead of drawing conclusions that are demeaning to my very self.

Goodafternoon.
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by obstead200(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
heeeey,that insultive dear,

but you should have asked me why instead of drawing conclusions that are demeaning to my very self.

Goodafternoon.
I was only joking dear. But seriously, such a gift is very much welcome to me.

now, lemme ask u. why dont u like the gift?

1 Like

Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Specialbaby(f): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
obstead200:
I was only joking dear. But seriously, such a gift is very much welcome to me.

now, lemme ask u. why dont u like the gift?
he hain ho hi
ook accepted but you know what?i wouldnt tell you my reasons.
Hehehehehe no offence jor.cheesy
i dnt have a reason,that it.lolllll
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dottore:
I tell u 50 litres of fuel is worth much more than conventional hampers
tell dem.. In my area 50 litres of fuel is almost 7000 plus d stress & energy draining long queue.
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by donfranklin(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Not funny
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Nikkyfash: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
When giving, its not the gift that matters but the love of the giver. # its better to give an inexpensive gift with a smile than an expensive one with a frown.# Just thinking
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by obontami: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
but toto must be involve sha Ooo
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by tolugar: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

Probably you don't hv a car

Or gen

1 Like

Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by wizaro(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
Baby u have to OK.. Dats fuel in there... Hotcake u know...
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by mhizsimi(f): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol... grin
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by teehef: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by manuroq(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Very funny. I will collect if only petrol de inside.
Re: See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol by Gten(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
@ Specialbaby, Your maturity has got me humble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) / See This Babalawo “fada Christmas” [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.