Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) (193566 Views)

Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast / Some Insane Military Training Around The World. / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
Is our NDA not worse than  the American School of Assasins?

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by tunku(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
So this is how the military junta learned how to bury its head in the ground while the country rotted all these years.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
Now I can understand why they come out mean and wicked with no human sympathy!!!

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by asha80(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
shocked grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2009
so how does the posture prepare them for the task ahead? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
The preparation of machines. If you can hold those positions for more than 5 minutes you are fit. Most people cant.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
hahahahahahahaha.
hired killers in training.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by blacksta(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

Now I can understand why they come out mean and wicked with no human sympathy!!!

That is the whole idea. To eradicate all the emotional luaguage one carries
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
LOL @ the pictures. . . .na wa o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by bawomolo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2009
american soldiers are learning tactics at west point while Nigerian soldiers are punishing themselves.  grin grin grin

to be honest, the russian army is more brutal than this.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
This guy will stand here untill this plant grows into a tree. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
@^^^^ LMFBAO grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

This guy will stand here untill this plant grows into a tree. cheesy

Now that is a lie.
Stop exaggerating guys
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by tpiah: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
Sunny Bobo, do you have any evidence showing that last picture is related to the thread title?

Your signature alone has given you away.

And you want to prove Nigerian disciplinarian tactics are found only at the NDA, right?

No Nigerian has ever been punished in their non-NDA school or at home.

Corporal punishment isnt part of Naija culture, abi?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
tpiah:

Sunny Bobo, do you have any evidence showing that last picture is related to the thread title?

Your signature alone has given you away.

And you want to prove Nigerian disciplinarian tactics are found only at the NDA, right?

No Nigerian has ever been punished in their non-NDA school or at home.

Corporal punishment isnt part of Naija culture, abi?

Madam Tpia, i hail o

Can't U see the green trousers worn by both with that of the trainee almost covered with mud?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by bawomolo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2009
they fit be man o war now.

i kid i kid
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by JustGood(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
Most of those pics represent those being punished for one thing or the other; not the training.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Jakumo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2009
Torture seems to be the main skill being taught and practiced in the Nigerian Defence Academy pictures shown above.  The sort of barbarity shown in these pictures teaches the victims of the ordeal absolutely nothing about military tactics, and will no doubt have cost quite a few lives behind the walls of those barracks over the years.  Head injury caused by the such excruciating poses can degrade marksmanship and other critical cognitive skills in generations of Nigerian troops before they even graduate from the academy.  

Similar hazing does occur in Russion barracks as well, bestowing that military with the dubious honor of having the highest boot-camp suicide rate in the world, with a morale level to match.  In addition to being among the most corrupt and dangerous societies anywhere,  Nigeria and Russia evidently share similarities in the behavior of their military forces as well, with traditions of wanton brutality and aggravated murder in boot-camp deeply entrenched.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by jidobaba(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2009
Was going to join the army, but I cant just be knocking my head on the ground anyhow. Wetin sef

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by ifyalways(f): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2009
These peeps might be undergoing Punishments undecided Dont think its part of the everyday training.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by bawomolo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
ifyalways:

These peeps might be undergoing Punishments  undecided Dont think its part of the everyday training.

that's considered punishment in the 21st century?  there is no way to excuse this. It is torture

You won't find this kind of behavior in west point or VMI.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by IFELEKE(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2009
@Topic,
No wonder a cousin's friend died of internal bleeding at the school.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
small wonder they get off on beating up hapless bloody civilians
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by tpiah: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

Madam Tpia, i hail o

Can't U see the green trousers worn by both with that of the trainee almost covered with mud?

Oga Sunny-Bobo

I have a pair of green trousers in my house.

Should I put them on and take a picture?

Mud is also aplenty. Likewise green plants.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by tpiah: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2009
I'm not even saying the OP's claims and photos (minus the last one) arent valid.

However, Nigerians as a whole tend to go overboard with corporal punishment.

parents flog their children, teachers flog the students, tribes flog each other and so on ad infinitum.

So someone who didnt go to the NDA at Kaduna wont experience any of these things pictured here, in that Nigeria?

yeah right. Can I have another story.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by bawomolo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
tpiah:

I'm not even saying the OP's claims and photos (minus the last one) arent valid.

However, Nigerians as a whole tend to go overboard with corporal punishment.

parents flog their children, teachers flog the students, tribes flog each other and so on ad infinitum.

So someone who didnt go to the NDA at Kaduna wont experience any of these things pictured here, in that Nigeria?

yeah right. Can I have another story.

shouldn't our soldiers be held to higher standards?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by IFELEKE(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2009
But Seriously, This can't be The N.D.A with it's Reputation as the best military school in Africa.
Me-think the poster is just showing off some rountine man o' war trainings.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by bawomolo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2009
the NDA is the best military school in Africa?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by IFELEKE(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2009
bawomolo:

the NDA is the best military school in Africa?
Yes, They admit intakes from some african countries including south africa,ghan,cameroun et al

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by tpiah: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
bawomolo:

shouldn't our soldiers be held to higher standards?

I'm not rushing to judgement based on some nairaland photos.

But you can go ahead.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by tpiah: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
IFELEKE:

But Seriously, This can't be The N.D.A with it's Reputation as the best military school in Africa.
Me-think the poster is just showing off some rountine man o' war trainings.

I've never heard the bolded.

Since when did the NDA become the best military school in Africa?

Do you mean in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ Tpia,

Look at the belt loop. is that the kind of loop u have on your green trouser

@ Ifeleke,

Man O'war in Military fatigue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman