Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) (193561 Views)

Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast / Some Insane Military Training Around The World. / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by koyuid(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
complete insanity!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Kay17: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
no wonder liberian ragtag kids disgrace our troops in combat after this is how the officers spend their time, after all, u cant blame them. the nigerian army is truly another failed institution.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by morpheus24: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
AH THOSE PICS BRING BACK THEM NMS DAYS WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL.

THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL CORRECT 'SITTING ON YOUR HEAD'

BLOODY CIVILIANS YOU GUYS NO SABI ANYTHIN YET!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Beaf: 1:19am On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@ megadeath SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THESES PICTURES ARE FAKE. shocked Is this possible? NO!!! I no gree. It cannot be real. Which kain thing the recruit fit do wrong to deserve that kain punishment/training. What exactly are they teaching you guys over there? What exactly will you learn with that kind of barbaric training regimen/torture? Men, if you are trying to tell me that it will make you tough then you have learnt nothing and your drill sergents have failed woefully. I am a soldier and the worst that was ever done to me during basic training was to make me and my battle buddy run kilometer upon kilometer until our legs were sore. Multiple objectives were met with that kind of punishment. 1) next time your battle buddy will not let you f##$k up ever again. I was the one that messed up, but we shared in the punishment. 2) They are trying to form a unit where every man will look out for the other. 3) physical fitmess will be achieved. I am still scratching my head as to the lessons they were trying to teach with those kind of training tactics. The best they will get out from you is fear. For here dem no born you well to lay a finger on a fellow recruit no matter your rank. ONLY IN NIGERIA grin grin grin

You aren't the first foreign soldier to speak negatively about this.
This sort of training can only be meant to split those boys from their souls, so that they become empty killers. The number of civilian massacres in the country attests to this.
There is a lot that is both disturbing and unhealthy about those pictures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by chinedumo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2010
what i see here is frightful
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by nnaiah: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
My entire class members were punished 'sitting on our heads' for hours and when the rush of blood to the head got too much and even started clotting (that was how i felt after 45mins)some fragile hearted dudes started fainting.

Our offence-an unknown artist made a very bad cartoon of the colonel on the wall.

Thank God, the school ambulance was on ground to take half the class to military hospital.

It is not part of training routine.it is a punishment routine. you need to see my knuckles,kneecaps,head and most importantly heart- i have lost a good measure of meanness.my woman can explain better
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by ademanutd(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
Dey re only serving job. Nd nt training. Dey comitted.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by nwabobo: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2012
ademanutd:

Dey re only serving job. Nd nt training. Dey comitted.

Can you throw more light please?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by NegroNtns(m): 3:01am On Jan 13, 2012
When the colonial government created our police force and army, they were not created with the intent to protect the citizens. They were created to protect the elite Bristish administrators and theiur families from the savagery of the natives. So the training regimen was such that the recruits will be deprived of their humanity. Its the opposite to how wild broncos are tamed for domestication. . . . in this case you you take domestication out of the man and put in wildness in and turn him loose. That way, they only follow the leader and obey the leader, everything else not identified in line of leadership is trampled underfoot and stampeded to death or near death.

After the white man left, we indoctrinated the legacy into a ccurriculum based teaching and perfected it to protect the black leadership and elites that sits in the executive position against the citizen who might wake up one day and realize he is been fvcked and would like to give the fvck back to the man on top. These pictures show how to train the soldier in the act of self-denigration; after he is graduated and turned loose he is ready to denigrate others.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by okadaman2: 3:30am On Jan 13, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

When the colonial government created our police force and army, they were not created with the intent to protect the citizens.  They were created to protect the elite Bristish administrators and theiur families from the savagery of the natives.  So the training regimen was such that the recruits will be deprived of their humanity.  Its the opposite to how wild broncos are tamed for domestication. . . . in this case you you take domestication out of the man and put in wildness in and turn him loose.  That way, they only follow the leader and obey the leader, everything else not identified in line of leadership is trampled underfoot and stampeded to death or near death. 

After the white man left, we indoctrinated the legacy into a ccurriculum based teaching and perfected it to protect the black leadership and elites that sits in the executive position against the citizen who might wake up one day and realize he is been fvcked and would like to give the fvck back to the man on top.  These pictures show how to train the soldier in the act of self-denigration; after he is graduated and turned loose he is ready to denigrate others.

That is all

Gabbage in gabbage out. They will abuse other new recruits then practice the rest on Civilians.

They only end up becoming cowards shooting at unarmed citizens.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by OK2NV: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2012
what is the essence of standing on your head? Is it to help drain out important brain fluids?
No wonder they come out as morons
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2012
No wonder BokoHaram get more tactics than the Nigerian Army cheesy what is the essence of a man when all the blood had been drained
off his head angry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by babsjnr(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2012
nda graduate army are train to killed army. They are full of energy and act like a mental patient very stubborn army force. my uncle graduate from nda 93. He had an argument with a police officer @ obalende he beat sh*t out of dis police officer and size his hat, nda medical team need to be giving those graduate army calm injection to have a gud manners in public
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Adeyinnka: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2012
I like every tin about nda, keep on jare!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by jamace(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ha ha ha ha grin grin I laff in puttee parade! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by nwabobo: 5:51pm On May 17, 2012
No wonder they become devils.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by andrewza: 6:16pm On May 17, 2012
This i a pointless exercise. You learn nothing. Even punishment should teach you, it would be better to make the leopard crawl for 1km then fire man carry there Buddy back to the start point. or do a few hours of parade practices eg standing dead still and having to run if one guy moves. This is pointless.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by nwabobo: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2012
To think that some of our past leaders passed through this poo. No wonder they dragged us back a century.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2012
nwabobo: To think that some of our past leaders passed through this poo. No wonder they dragged us back a century.

That's one of the reasons we'll keep rejecting Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by okorovictor(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
no matter how bad or hard people think that Nigeria defence academy is mehn i wonna have grin smiley some taste.... cool
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by okorovictor(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
i luv Wat am seeing how i wish i can be admitted into this academy.....i want to serve my country[quote][/quote]...God bless Nigeria,God protect Nigerians,the army forces and our leader...one country,one people
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by okorovictor(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
kip d flag going....our competent soldiers
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by segzybball(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Please tel them let them know,,,,,,I went to command secondary school ibadan and today all these are craps to me,,,,wen u get there u must survive expect you don't want to,,,,so its no big deal what girls even does I c no reason why guys should complain over notin,,,,quote author=jay bee]What's the big deal? that's the norm punishment dashed out to us at command secondary schools. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2013
What else do you expect? When you are trained to kill, do you need to be polite!! No enemy will show mercy on battlefield! Enemy will want to kill while training extreme will prepare you for then!! So don't condemn their mode of training.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by ROYALD(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
WAWU
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Afroconnect: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
eina: so how does the posture prepare them for the task ahead? grin grin grin grin grin
it toughens them up-guess your small brain can not comprehend that.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Chianya: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls i have a very disturbing question, is it compulsory to complete the 3.3km race before someone can be given admission?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 12, 2013
NDA is is a place where military officers are trained.
military officers lead ratings to battle.
battles are where you face the enemy.
the enemy is out to kill you.

THEREFORE AN OFFICER'S TRAINING IS NO CHILD'S PLAY:
its a matter of life or death.

in fact it is better for you to withdraw from NDA out of frustration,
than for you to be involved in a REAL WAR.
IN A WAR THE ULTIMATE END IS DEATH!
(watch footage /clips of the 2nd world war)
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 12, 2013
Chianya: Pls i have a very disturbing question, is it compulsory to complete the 3.3km race before someone can be given admission?

LOL, WATCH SOME REAL WAR CLIPS LIKE WW2 FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MILITARY IS NOT MEANT FOR CHICKENS OR MISFITS.
PLS AND PLS IM ADVISING U ALL: MAKE UP UR MIND B4 OPTING FOR MILITARY SERVICE. IT'S A LIFE/DEATH DECISION
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Now that is a lie.
Stop exaggerating guys
Dont you know what the word "Humour" means?? GET A SENCE OF IT....

N E X T.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.