Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

" How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " (2404 Views)

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by tmeg: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2015
It has come to my notice that some guys, including me don't decipher the green light patterns easily from ladies.
I lost a girl I like so much, without knowing that she admire me much more to the extent that she gave me green light that I did not recognize till the time she told me that I can't play the ball on my court which was late then for me to proceed.
How do we recognise ladies green light, please let's discuss
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by RexKexMilann: 12:09am On Dec 21, 2015
OP, So you mean that If you Happen to See a Green Light, You won't know that The Light is Green?angry.

You Must Be Suffering From "Color Blindness"undecided.

9 Likes

Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
OP, So you mean that If you Happen to See a Green Light, You won't know that The Light is Green?angry.

You Must Be Suffering From "Color Blindness":-.
Lol

1 Like

Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2015
OP I think you should ask the ladies what the green light is. smiley
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by DharmyYinks: 3:58am On Dec 21, 2015
People creating silly threads early Monday morning. Smh!

1 Like

Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by DharmyYinks: 3:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Nl Ladies will shy away from thread like dis except a few.
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by Ayt27(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2015
When a girl says yes to everything you ask with her body language but says no with her mouth. You'v been given the green light.

N.B- A girl will talk to you with everything except her mouth.
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by HomieQuan(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2015
na traffic

1 Like

Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by donMIG(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2015
No green light jooor
Pursue toast n leave
Green lights can b misleading
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by tmeg: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lol....
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by tmeg: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
RexKexMilann:

It depends on you if truly you understand what green light is all about.
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
What is green light? cheesy
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by tmeg: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2015
akinsal:
Is only a jjc ask such question
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by tmeg: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2015
akinsal:
Is only a jjc ask such question
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by dubylhover(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2015
donMIG:
No green light jooor
Pursue toast n leave
Green lights can b misleading

bro true talk ooo..the so called green light can b truly misleading and confusing,after d "green light" and you make your approach,d way d girl go blank you eehh...
just pursue toast and leave..in ur words

1 Like

Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by tmeg: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Nice idea
Re: " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " by tmeg: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
RexKexMilann:

Being myopic is not my fault

(1) (Reply)

A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me / HELP! 2 Years After Marriage. She Is Not Ready To Work / What Drugs Can Make Me Very Hairy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.