Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Girls Could Be So Heartless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Could Be So Heartless (472 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / How Desperate Some Girls Could Be. My Experience / Why Are Girls So Heartless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Could Be So Heartless by Adonis3: 1:04am On Dec 21, 2015
So a friend of mine narrated his ordeal to me:

He was walking with a female coursemate when a car (I don't want to bother about the make) pulled over and asked to give the girl a lift. N.b: it was raining.

The girl, without hesitation jumped inside the ride.
And as if that isn't enough, she collected her umbrella... embarassed

GOSH!!! But why?

Why would guys be so stupid too? You see a guy and a girl walking, you still offer the girl a ride, does that make sense to you

Another one happened in front of my hostel.

A guy saw his girl in another guy's car, he went to tap on the windscreen (a dumb move, I must confess) and asked to see the girl.

Guess what the girl's reply was..

"Can't you see I'm with someone??"
Re: Girls Could Be So Heartless by Charles4075(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2015
That's a human for you Op.
Re: Girls Could Be So Heartless by RexKexMilann: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2015
OP, What is Your point & Does it call For this Early Morning Lamentations?undecided.
Re: Girls Could Be So Heartless by ronald4lif(m): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmm, perhaps she'd need the umbrella to get to her destination from where she would alight from the car. And like you said the second guy is a chump.
Re: Girls Could Be So Heartless by Topestbilly(m): 1:11am On Dec 21, 2015
you never know ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Column / Right Or Wrong (ladies) / Why Do Ladies Always Assume That "The Grass Is Greener On The Other Side"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.