Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why Are Girls So Heartless? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Heartless? (3940 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
Lol it sounds like man is the problem here grin

Of course, man is the problem here! Why should girls take the blame for everything?
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Don't be quick to call names, guys do it too to their babes by ditching their babes for other other babes, I've seen it severally, uncountable times, what should I call them guys who do that now?

How many left their wives and children for other women or second wives. When the shoe is on the other foot it hurts.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Nature8:

So, why would the girl follow him if not because girls are wicked?

Why wont the girl follow him? its even u who is sounding wicked! dem don ever put sugar for ur mouth u troway am before? So why do u want her to spit out her own sugar A.K.A good luck for a garri smoking guy who is making her trek under heavy rain? Guy u wicked o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2015
DeeTus:
You're damn funny.

The two girls are silly.

They are not silly, tell urself the truth, let's be rational here and call a spade a spade
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

How many left their wives and children for other women or second wives. When the shoe is on the other foot it hurts.

My friend stop deviating from the main gist, no one is talking about marriage here, but if u want to go there, no wahala, how many women have u seen so far marrying two husbands at a time? huh? how many have u seen? I can't even begin to count the thousands and thousands of polygamous homes we have today! Or should I count countless and countless of married men who have several girlfriends scattered all over the place ? Guy pls before u point an accusing finger at ladies, plz reason n check urself well......
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

My friend stop deviating from the main gist, no one is talking about marriage here, but if u want to go there, no wahala, how many women have u seen so far marrying two husbands at a time? huh? how many have u seen? I can't even begin to count the thousands and thousands of polygamous homes we have today! Or should I count countless and countless of married men who have several girlfriends scattered all over the place ? Guy pls before u point an accusing finger at ladies, plz reason n check urself well......

You mean me? Or you quoted wrong lol cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

They are not silly, tell urself the truth, let's be rational here and call a spade a spade
It really depends though.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2015
DeeTus:
It really depends though.

Depends on what? Naija mentality that its only men who have the green passport to frolic about and be hailed for it huh ?
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

You mean me? Or you quoted wrong lol cheesy

Oh my darling! I quoted wrongly jare, wait make I find am give am a piece of my mind!
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nature8(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Why wont the girl follow him? its even u who is sounding wicked! dem don ever put sugar for ur mouth u troway am before? So why do u want her to spit out her own sugar A.K.A good luck for a garri smoking guy who is making her trek under heavy rain? Guy u wicked o

Lol.. You eh, I go tell your guy.. grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Oh my darling! I quoted wrongly jare, wait make I find am give am a piece of my mind!

Hahahaha tell em grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Nature8:

Lol.. You eh, I go tell your guy.. grin
No wahala, my guy understands wink
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Ayt27(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Yes I agree with u that the girl should've known better, but picture this, if a guy could ditch his girl for a much more prettier or curvy girl as the case may be and in most cases in public areas, why can't a girl do the same to a much more better and wealthier guy? huh? its vise versa

LOL
This is why I prefer bimbos
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Depends on what? Naija mentality that its only men who have the green passport to frolic about and be hailed for it huh ?
Not really baby.

The two girls are just discombobulated. Real women don't do that.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2015
DeeTus:
Not really baby.

The two girls are just discombobulated. Real women don't do that.

My friend carry ur English grammar and go somewhere else, I no get dictionary, u got no point man.......
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Ayt27:

LOL This is why I prefer bimbos
hmmmm bimbos kwa? Biko who be bimbos? Pls educate this village girl........
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by oselixir(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmm Guy make I ask, you be enemy of progress? You date Girl you no fit put her for car, now she see person with car she upgrade. Guy why: this na bad belle, abeg free the babe Hustle you own, u no be enemy of progress. wink

That aside you probably desire a better girl, that one na one of the End Time Girls grin they want already made.

Those same girl will still leave you when u own a 6m car when they see a 15M car, there are for the highest bidder even if they get dumped at the end of the day.

Doh, take heart, End Time Girlfriend Money on their mind.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

My friend carry ur English grammar and go somewhere else, I no get dictionary, u got no point man.......
Lol. Gosh! You're frustrated right now, huh?

Maybe, it's your kind of thing and so you absolutely supported these two silly girls. cheesy

I'm out of here menh.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by firstking01(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2015
grin
Adonis3:
So a friend of mine narrated his ordeal to me:

He was walking with a female coursemate when a car (I don't want to bother about the make) pulled over and asked to give the girl a lift. N.b: it was raining.

The girl, without hesitation jumped inside the ride.
And as if that isn't enough, she collected her umbrella... embarassed

GOSH!!! But why?

Why would guys be so stupid too? You see a guy and a girl walking, you still offer the girl a ride, does that make sense to you

Another one happened in front of my hostel.

A guy saw his girl in another guy's car, he went to tap on the windscreen (a dumb move, I must confess) and asked to see the girl.

Guess what the girl's reply was..

"Can't you see I'm with someone??"

goshh...dat last one is disheartening embarassed
Adonis3:
So a friend of mine narrated his ordeal to me:

He was walking with a female coursemate when a car (I don't want to bother about the make) pulled over and asked to give the girl a lift. N.b: it was raining.

The girl, without hesitation jumped inside the ride.
And as if that isn't enough, she collected her umbrella... embarassed

GOSH!!! But why?

Why would guys be so stupid too? You see a guy and a girl walking, you still offer the girl a ride, does that make sense to you

Another one happened in front of my hostel.

A guy saw his girl in another guy's car, he went to tap on the windscreen (a dumb move, I must confess) and asked to see the girl.

Guess what the girl's reply was..

"Can't you see I'm with someone??"

goshh...dat last one is disheartening;(....hehehehe...d next place u'd see d dude is beer parlour, drinking away his sorrow in stuporcheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Ayt27(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

hmmmm bimbos kwa? Biko who be bimbos? Pls educate this village girl........

Actually It was a compliment I paid you. Bimbos are cute chicks with no brains, I'm guessing you are cute and you'v got brains from our conversation, I can tell.

The reason I said I prefer bimbos was because they don't give you tough time, they are easily intimidated by intelligence(coz dey wish dey had) and can't reason like you have.

You are definitely not a bimbo,but quite the opposite.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyCeline(f): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Nigerian men have döne worst yet we hardly complain. Btw go make you some money.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by MrBasketball: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Girls are not wicked, its u guys who wicked! grin u see babe dey waka with another guy, and just coz u feel ur better off than d guy, u decide to humiliate ur fellow man by snatching the girl away from him, tell me, is that not the height of wickedness ? grin

The girl is senseless and cheap.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by flokii: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
@OP you can't blame them na..

won ma sha jeun grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Adonis3: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
firstking01:
;Dgoshh...dat last one is disheartening embarassedgoshh...dat last one is disheartening;(....hehehehe...d next place u'd see d dude is beer parlour, drinking away his sorrow in stuporcheesy

I swear, he just sat down on the balcony and was crying. People gathered round him and were consoling him, that was how I heard the story
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by firstking01(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Adonis3:

I swear, he just sat down on the balcony and was crying. People gathered round him and were consoling him, that was how I heard the story
mehnn...these days guys seemds to be d victim of love...it seems guys are nw d one loving with all their heartsad...fear dan dey grip me sef;(
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Adonis3: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
They keep shouting "buy a car" as if it's every type of car a girl will see a guy driving and fall for. undecided

Naijaboiy help me tell dem

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Adonis3: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
mamagee3:
Just make money and you won't need to worry about being put down by women. tongue

Can money ever be enough??
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Adonis3: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

Who nah like better tings grin

Now, that's d problem... I can only imagine how the chics dangote had lost to richer dudes when he was still hustling would be feeling now. Some peeps just lack foresight, u see an ambitious dude who's got plans for his future and you dump him for someone who's got no investment, but loves to spend money as it comes.

It's sha [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Adonis3: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Toktee:
Calm down sweety,it is a girl that supposed to resist by telling the invader that she is with someone,,i can telll you,any girl that behave that way is an ashi..

I was strolling with a girl someday, on two occasions that night, different guys offered her a lift. The way she snubbed both, she made me proud.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by mhizsimi(f): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Not all girls do that... undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by rabbuy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
The first instance though... Imagine the awkward moment... The girl no even pity am leave the umbrella.. Girls na wa to una oh... Anywayz as a ni.gga you go just maintain no shit the second instance the nigga screwed himself that you just forget both the day and the bae
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ayt27:

Actually It was a compliment I paid you. Bimbos are cute chicks with no brains, I'm guessing you are cute and you'v got brains from our conversation, I can tell.

The reason I said I prefer bimbos was because they don't give you tough time, they are easily intimidated by intelligence(coz dey wish dey had) and can't reason like you have.

You are definitely not a bimbo,but quite the opposite.

hmmmmm, well I am not ugly anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture This..... / Nigerian Couple To Be Releases Pre-wedding Pictures Showing Diff S*xPosition / Slayqueen Calls Out Another For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend Shares Her Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.