Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! (3250 Views)

Ghanaian Actress Begins No Panty Campaign For Ladies / Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty / NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by yawahappens: 3:04am On Dec 21, 2015
I love the smell of dirty panties grin. Each zone of scent. Panties can smell a little different depending on what she eats, how long she wears the same pair, if she gets a little pee on them, at what point she is in her cycle, and so on. There are also zones of scent in dirty panties that have angry grin angrydifferent kinds of smell (obviously). Zone 1 the Front seam of the crotch/gusset. This is where her clit and front folds of vulva are. When it smells really good, there is usually a yellowish/whitish bit of delicious dirtiness there. It has a high, sharp note. Flowery and sweet. Sometimes it can have hints of white pepper. I think the peppery scent is present when certain food or drink is consumed. Generally the smell is up high "in your head". I love this zone the most, but all of them are exquisite. Zone 2 The Middle of the crotch/gusset. This is where the Vestibule (opening to the vagina) is. This is where any discharge (which is of course, normal) and general moisture is. This zone is where you will smell a more mellow and wet sweetness. It's not as sweet as Zone 1, but still has a very delicious smell. Zone 3 The Back seam of the crotch/gusset. This is for the more refined panty sniffer. Obviously, the wearer's asshole has been in this area. Now, you might think to yourself, "UGH, I bet it smells like shit!" Well, ....yes I guess it could. But, more likely, it doesn't. As I understand it, the genitoanal region of humans have an Apocrine gland. It is mainly thought that this was used in evolutionary times as a way to signal for finding a mate. It has a deep musky smell. Still very sweet, but with low notes. You can feel it deep in your chest as well as up high in your head. It can have hints of vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar. Obviously every woman will smell a little different, but in my experience, these basic things are pretty consistent. cool
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Dies. grin

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:
Dies. grin

kiss kiss of life
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 21, 2015
I tried but I couldn't stomach to read it undecided
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Op tell me you aren't serious

Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

kiss kiss of life
huh!
But seriously, I had a good laugh reading that but I would'nt dare sniff a woman's panties.

It's never even crossed my mind.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by chibwike(m): 3:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Obara Jesus!
Warrissdis
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by naijaboiy: 3:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Seriously?
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2015
QueenValerie:
Op tell me you aren't serious
Even the Cat got scared of OP lol!
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Hello panty sniffer
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by GoodHealth007: 5:41am On Dec 21, 2015
This OP was a He-Goat in his former life undecided

===========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by valmunich(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol 😁
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by wilybebsy(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2015
The op they fear me walahi
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by donMIG(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2015
Come sniff my boxers....

Na buhari n gudluck I blame for not providing jobs for mehn n did retarded ppl
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by scribble: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2015
This man na connosieur

Wine and panty sniffing

Lol
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by SINNZ(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2015
What is this section turning into? sad
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Awweeee...embarassed
Cute!wink
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by 20bc(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin like for real....
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by grad2012(f): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
op seriously wats dis nah embarassed
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by jonaifame22(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Hello pant sniffer cool
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2015
damn! undecided
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2015

Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2015
LOL. what a weirdo.
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
I would also jump at the opportunity to sniff a panty, suck her well pedicured toes and eat her drippimg wet sloppy pus.sy! embarassed
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 28, 2016
grad2012:
op seriously wats dis nah embarassed

It has to do with the female hormones. Most animals(males) are turned on by the female hormones. Some men are insensitive to them. Women cannot understand because they cannot experience it. It's one of those areas that the perception of males differs from that of females.
A panty sniffer enjoys performing cunnilingus on females.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 03, 2016
OP, How I wish I have a more refined nose like urs.

wahala wa o! grin
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by GoldenJAT(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2016
some topics needs 2b sensored!
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Yewandequeen(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
obadizena:
OP u're lucky ooo! How I wish I have a more refined nose like urs.

For me, sniffing the panties doesn't have any effect on me at all. I have to get my nose directly on the pusssy and the anus, sniffing them. Like when my girlfriend sits on my face, grinding her pusssy and anus, before it can have any noticeable impact on me.

wahala wa o! grin
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Yewandequeen(f): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
obadizena:
OP u're lucky ooo! How I wish I have a more refined nose like urs.

For me, sniffing the panties doesn't have any effect on me at all. I have to get my nose directly on the pusssy and the anus, sniffing them. Like when my girlfriend sits on my face, grinding her pusssy and anus, before it can have any noticeable impact on me.

wahala wa o! grin

Hehe

Se I won't start running away from you with this act#very weird

Anus sniffing #thaas weiiiiiirrrrd
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Mckandre(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
shit! op can as well enjoy eating poo. damn this guy!
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Hehe

hehehehe!
Re: Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer! by torqque7(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmm let me state it clearly to the females that the O.Ps fetish and disgusting habits should not be considered as the regular behaviour of men..the perv is on his own here and not everyman is a sniffer angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Olosho Girls In Babcock University Twerking Video / Sad Photos: Gf Glued To Her Dead Bf’s Body For Morethan 3hours After Lightening / Fashion Madness? Check Out This End-time Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.