Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,445 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor (61880 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by mulattoclaro(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2015
You guys should let the guy be. Guy fire down.
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by dododawa1: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2015
IGBO/IBO pride
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by Naff24(f): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2015
stupidity:
why won't you be embarrassed.
You know you have got nothing on her.
Looking at the photo has put my boxer at alert.
Simply bcz your stupidity no be here tongue
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by DeviIhimself: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2015
[s]
misspicy:
For the first time in History I agree with mamagee3,I would be so ashamed to be seen with the person of Cossy Orjiakor not because she is not human or i holy pass her but because of the way she has chose to live her life which does not conform with mine but who am I to judge her?

But the truth remains :

This is a slutty show and our culture as Nigerians first and Africans does not appreciate or encourage it,in short my family must not see me snap with such a person not to talk of dress in such manner, na beating them go use reset my life gringrin
In the North where modesty is still respected and celebrated,she would have been stoned for crying out loud
yes we got heritage,we got culture,we got Pride and we gonna protect it

Drops mic grin
[/s]

i want to fork you in the asss cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by KangaIye: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Don't tell me you didn't press those Boobs
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by DeviIhimself: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2015
[s]
Chanchit:
It depends on my mood, I can also snap with her and upload it on fb just so my pastor can see this,but those boobs are too enormous for my likening, I would just manage snap the pix sha.
[/s]

Rubbish
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by jegali: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2015
mtcheew... better offer for you below
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:
For the first time in History I agree with mamagee3,I would be so ashamed to be seen with the person of Cossy Orjiakor not because she is not human or i holy pass her but because of the way she has chose to live her life which does not conform with mine but who am I to judge her?

But the truth remains :

This is a slutty show and our culture as Nigerians first and Africans does not appreciate or encourage it,in short my family must not see me snap with such a person not to talk of dress in such manner, na beating them go use reset my life gringrin
In the North where modesty is still respected and celebrated,she would have been stoned for crying out loud

Drops mic grin
Dressing up was never an African culture. I don't know where you got that culture thing from. Your ancestors were naked and that is your culture. Lol

I dey joke ooo.... The moors come to mind grin
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by duruallwell25(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

But the truth remains :

Drops mic grin

Your are right but that's what gives her fame, attention and some change. Infact whenever you hear cossy you think of big boobs

Cossy is synonymous to oversized breasts.

End time Celebrity grin
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by Countersam(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2015
stupidity:
and who says she's a hoe?
Displaying the massive work of God on her chest doesn't make her a hoe.

I can bet my life on it, cossy is a VIRGIN.

An surprised ur still living
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by obontami: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2015
op did you later fccck her that night ??

If no, I so so sorry to tell you, you. Really messed up. Big time

This girl is a cheap hoe nah
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by Goodaustin: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Yea...it's sleeknick again and this time is all about the just concluded "jeans festival" in uyo. We had a suprise guest in the person of nollywood diva cossy orjiakor. Unlike some other celebs she was quite friendly to everyone that came to her and was very polite. The show was co-sponsored my the company i happen to work with. I couldn't help but to take some pics so i can come and use it for aproko here on NL...lol!
Lalasticlala no vex sey i no invite you oh! ...here are some pics::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You must be idle and stupid fellow if u don't know u are d one who did her a favour by taking a shot with her. And what makes a celebrity? Her ugly slacked and inflated boobs! Ofcourse y won't she allow u snap with her wen she is looking for cheap publicity from someone like u. Get a job!
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by IceDude(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2015
B!tch
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by dejii01(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2015
End time Nairalanders.
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2015
obontami:
[color]op did you later fccck her that night ??

If no, I so so sorry to tell you, you messed up [color=#770077]

You expect person like cossy to give the guy punany? Even booby def dey guy no go touch.

To show you how cossy sef be with her booby, the guy no fit even look the booby sef. LMAO.
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by XYZeee: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2015
[/color]congrat! so u sef don achieve sumtin b dat? angry[color=#000099]
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by joseph1832(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
So you mean those breasts can't be covered?
Do we honestly want them covered? I think not.
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by obinnashady(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2015
amaku001:
Pls Experienced nail tech needed in a new nail shop in port harcourt, do call 08112153438.
hammer tech nko?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by cococandy(f): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2015
mamagee3:

Sure, perhaps when I am known for dressing like a classless skank instead of being well known for being truly beautiful then you can start talking about who is better looking.

But as for this moment, I and a hoe can never be mentioned in the same line.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by fajani(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Na achievement... Go use am collect money for CBN
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by obinnashady(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

But the truth remains :

Drops mic grin
will ur culture give her food,or will it stop those guys at the top from looting our money,will it stop fuel scarcity,infact will it make Nigeria any better?
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by rheedor(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2015
U and Cossy needs REHAB
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2015
If ur ticket to heaven was a no boob picture in ur lifetime.....Cossy would give u up.
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by macaranta(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Endtime NLer...
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by ijaw1stson: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2015
mamagee3:
Who is mama? undecided
hahahahaha Lol....I smeLL fear
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by obontami: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2015
joseph1832:
You expect person like cossy to give the guy punany? Even booby def dey guy no go touch.

To show you how cossy sef be with her booby, the guy no fit even look the booby sef. LMAO.
hahaha fear don hold the guy somehow
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Are those thinqs breasts or balls
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by misspicy(f): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Weeee:
Dressing up was never an African culture. I don't know where you got that culture thing from. Your ancestors were naked and that is your culture. Lol

I dey joke ooo.... The moors come to mind grin
Dressing moderately and modestly was,is and will continue to be an African culture....our foremothers were not caught showing off their breast in such manner not in my tribe anyway, that am sure of cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by Nicepoker(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Op that's a great achievement u know. Oya include that in ur CV.
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by henryhemon(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2015
stupidity:
jellosyyyy!!! Because you nor get one third of her own.
Seeing those massive buuby on a girl would put me on my knees and give thanks to God for his wonderful creations. God be praised

You are simply as your name implies though I know you are joking sha.
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by misspicy(f): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2015
duruallwell25:

Your are right but that's what gives her fame, attention and some change. Infact whenever you hear cossy you think of big boobs

Cossy is synonymous to oversized breasts.

End time Celebrity grin
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
funny you
end time celebrity
Re: A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor by jomoh: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2015
mamagee3:

Sure, perhaps when I am known for dressing like a classless skank instead of being well known for being truly beautiful then you can start talking about who is better looking.

But as for this moment, I and a hoe can never be mentioned in the same line.

Mamagee3 and cossy orjiakor

That's it you've been mentioned in the same line grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.